Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I think sirtommygunn is really taking his posting to a new level so far this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
All Gas No Brakes!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Phobeste posted:

most fans post after losses about it was bullshit and if you ignore this or that stat or call or focus on the tape actually they won. i've always been impressed with how jets fans aree devoted to the opposite

Lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Afc beast baby

The walking wounded warriors

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
This is a Khalil Shakir Appreciation Post.

https://twitter.com/agent_dhawk/status/1576658775867432960

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/status/1576661964616507400

Normal service may now resume.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i told myself at the beginning of the season i was going to be thrilled if the bills were 3-1 or better, so im gonna choose to be happy and ignore any and all red flags

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

By normal service I mean this....

https://twitter.com/agetzenberg/status/1576666954227908609

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Giants are 3-1 and that team is loving awful so I guess I shouldn't feel bad about the Jets being 2-2 coming off 2 luckyish wins.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Hoyer in 3rd and long has a snuff film feel

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

gently caress me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Any more injured players out there that they can sign

You could hear that collision on the int

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kick the tires on Aaron Williams

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

And now Hoyer is injured???

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

it's time

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/The33rdTeamFB/status/1576675522012098561

lol

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Panic over

https://twitter.com/agetzenberg/status/1576675235226882050

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Spent 2.5 quarters with Pats Fans giving me poo poo about blowing this game so really happy to see Zach come through when it counted.

Good win. Happy to be 2-2.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
https://twitter.com/DrawPlayDave/status/1576674870678937600?t=rpSXYz3p54lV47HtltJ6ww&s=19

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
lol Zap Attack let's go!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

- only out for 5 games

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

th3t00t posted:

Bills have the worst run blocking O-line in the league and replacement level running backs and are down 14.

McDermott: “let’s establish the run”

Yeah, and you see? You won! Run Established, Win Secured.

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Zappe Brannigan probably hoping the Packers have a preset sack limit

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/ryanmink/status/1576662929813872641

This is reprehensible.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Diva Cupcake posted:

Spent 2.5 quarters with Pats Fans giving me poo poo about blowing this game so really happy to see Zach come through when it counted.

Good win. Happy to be 2-2.

Thought Wilson looked good early and then was GROSS for the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Hard to put the second pick on him but it also wasn’t a good throw to Conklin.

But man, that 4th quarter was awesome. Best he’s ever played. Glad he responded to adversity and won them the game on the road. And the Steelers aren’t good but it’s never easy to win in Pittsburgh.

(Also Wilson heating up coincided perfectly with them not being a horror show on first down.)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

They threw 1 screen to Mike Carter on 1st down in the game and he got like 8 yards. It's incredible how they kept running into the run blitz over and over again on first down and got nothing.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Guess bailey zappe is too rookie to get a flag for a defender helmet to helmeting him after the throw it's cool it's chill

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
If Hoyer is busted is there any serviceable FA's left now named Cam Newton

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ah Jerome Bogar. The real star of NFL Sundays, imposing his will on another game.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

You mean like Mike Glennon?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

It was like first and 10 and the Bills drove from their own 20 to the opposing 1 and drained the clock. Bad call but hardly a pivotal one.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Huge half from the pats on d good lord

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Phobeste posted:

This has been so stupidly funny.

Aaron Rodgers at halftime

3/10, 38 yards, 0 TD's, 1 Int, 3.33 QB Rating

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

I think he doesn't have a feel for how long these wideouts take to shuck press so he keeps tossing it too far for these guys who are behind their coverage

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Phobeste posted:

You can say that again, drat :eyepop:

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

felt like 3-4 of those incompletes he just overthrew the guy, with the pats D not doing anything special

still, I'll take it

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I think Rodgers might just be washed tbh

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

TheBizzness posted:

I think Rodgers might just be washed tbh

The Packers also have nobody at WR.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

fsif posted:

It was like first and 10 and the Bills drove from their own 20 to the opposing 1 and drained the clock. Bad call but hardly a pivotal one.
1st and 15. If anything, that's better than 1st and 10, because it rules out a Zack Moss run...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lot of bad calls in the game today, that was just the last obvious one