Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

sebmojo posted:

Why do you think it's faked? That a kid can't write 20 names for imaginary dogs in a row?

I'm significantly older and larger than that kid and I can't get past five before my mind goes blank. It's impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

mobby_6kl posted:

R#? R++? Jesus I'm really losing track of new programming languages.

R# a VS extension, and so is R++ (for .Net and C++ respectively).

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

sebmojo posted:

Why do you think it's faked? That a kid can't write 20 names for imaginary dogs in a row?

at the very least, the idea "my child took my phone and typed their response to my question instead of just saying it out loud like a normal human" strikes me as exceedingly implausible

but also have you met kids? none of those "my child said the funniest thing" posts ever sound like the voice of an actual child. if you want one that i think is genuine, the "kids write jokes" twitter is probably mostly actually kids; you can tell because they loving suck and aren't funny

the dead giveaways in this particular meme are the e with an accent mark typed by a presumably english-speaking child on a phone presumably configured for english, and spelling "champagne" correctly. although it doesn't specify an age, so perhaps the child in question is a particularly intelligent teenager (at which point it still stops being funny for, again, not being written by a real child)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the daughter is 34

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

90s Cringe Rock posted:

I'm significantly older and larger than that kid and I can't get past five before my mind goes blank. It's impossible.

It's very easy. Just type whatever random poo poo enters your head. It's low-effort lol monkeycheese humour.

Sammy Snood
Hagar the Horrible
Banjax Fleasbody
Nutella
Lady Florence of Gilsbury
Slieve McDichael
Manfart 2.0
Abba did nothing wrong
Matt Daemon
Stone Temple Pilates
Not a Sausig
Ballamory
Sheba of Assad
Mittens the Infowarrior
Osama bin Kitten
Vladimir Cute-in
Liss Puss
Noam Nomsky
Barry Kitpeas
Julian Pussange

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

90s Cringe Rock posted:

This is what's usually known as a "you problem"

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

DontMockMySmock posted:

at the very least, the idea "my child took my phone and typed their response to my question instead of just saying it out loud like a normal human" strikes me as exceedingly implausible

but also have you met kids? none of those "my child said the funniest thing" posts ever sound like the voice of an actual child. if you want one that i think is genuine, the "kids write jokes" twitter is probably mostly actually kids; you can tell because they loving suck and aren't funny

the dead giveaways in this particular meme are the e with an accent mark typed by a presumably english-speaking child on a phone presumably configured for english, and spelling "champagne" correctly. although it doesn't specify an age, so perhaps the child in question is a particularly intelligent teenager (at which point it still stops being funny for, again, not being written by a real child)

frankly 'give me your phone and I'll give you the list' is an excellent way if stopping them yelling out random dog names for the next five minutes

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

DontMockMySmock posted:

Yeah. 99% of them are fake. Another giveaway in this one is all of the "the Amigo". 99% of the time, that's an AI.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Adoglphe Menjou
Mysteries of Udoglpho
Rudoglf II
Twilight of the Idogls
Orlandog Furiosog

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DontMockMySmock posted:

Are you trying to get another avatar calling you a joyless dweeb or what

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

this discussion is making me miss my amigos, mis niños y niñas... ay dios mío, que nostalgia, que dolor

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
i legit miss Migos

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Kheldarn posted:

It's R++. Totally different from R++.

R sub plus super plus? I have no idea if it's real let alone how to say it

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Just stick with R-Type, or R-Type II

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Michael
John

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Just stick with R-Type, or R-Type II

Super R-Type II Ultra Hyper Championship Edition Featuring Danté From Devil May Cry Sponsored By Raid Shadow Legends

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Bobsun Dognutt

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

sebmojo posted:

Ask a kid to write their own name 5 times in a row and they'll probably start having problems by line 3. Kids dumb as hell.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

some plague rats posted:

Are you trying to get another avatar calling you a joyless dweeb or what

hell yeah

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Does anyone happen to remember the name of the youtube series that took Friends clips, changed them to black & white with vaguely dub with subtitles that talked about bleak philosophical ideas and eldritch gods? I've been desperately trying to find it but I don't even know how to word it when I search without getting a bunch of junk.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That is an old meme .

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But it checks out

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Antigravitas posted:

R# a VS extension, and so is R++ (for .Net and C++ respectively).

Holy poo poo I was just joking, I do see R++ at least is a real thing though but still no idea if the rest of that stuff is fake or not

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.

DontMockMySmock posted:

if you want one that i think is genuine, the "kids write jokes" twitter is probably mostly actually kids; you can tell because they loving suck and aren't funny

How dare you

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

It's very easy. Just type whatever random poo poo enters your head. It's low-effort lol monkeycheese humour.

Sammy Snood
Hagar the Horrible
Banjax Fleasbody
Nutella
Slieve McDichael
Manfart 2.0
Abba did nothing wrong
Matt Daemon
Stone Temple Pilates
Not a Sausig
Ballamory
Sheba of Assad
Mittens the Infowarrior
Osama bin Kitten
Vladimir Cute-in
Liss Puss
Noam Nomsky
Barry Kitpeas
Julian Pussange

a lot of people can't do this. and kids constant ly do bonkers things

but if that list were real it would not cut off partway through

also it's not real

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

DontMockMySmock posted:

Next you’re going to tell me Bean Dad didn’t actually withhold food from his child for 4 days straight or whatever.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zil posted:

Thanks for reminding me I need to get gas today before work tomorrow.

Nah, you can just get it in the morning.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

https://i.imgur.com/BAJAQuD.gifv

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Empty Sandwich posted:

a lot of people can't do this.

Step 1. think about anything. literally anything, and write it down

Step 2. Ctrl+c Ctrl+v parts of words into other words

Step 3. add long vowel sounds randomly, just pepper em in there

Step 4. You're done

example:

quote:

1. lemony snicket. US Navy. applesauce

2. lemple snavy

3. leemple snavy

4. fin

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

DontMockMySmock posted:

Holy poo poo Colombo this meme takes two seconds to process and decide whether to laugh or scroll by and here you are writing a dissertation on it :eyepop:

I just wanna meme for God's sake!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Holy poo poo Colombo this meme takes two seconds to process and decide whether to laugh or scroll by and here you are writing a dissertation on it :eyepop:

I just wanna meme for God's sake!

some posters are just compulsively humorless

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
sometimes tedium is the meme.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Steven
Fluffy
Stephen

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Sammy Snood
Hagar the Horrible
Banjax Fleasbody
Nutella
Slieve McDichael
Manfart 2.0
Abba did nothing wrong
Matt Daemon
Stone Temple Pilates
Not a Sausig
Ballamory
Sheba of Assad
Mittens the Infowarrior
Osama bin Kitten
Vladimir Cute-in
Liss Puss
Noam Nomsky
Barry Kitpeas
Julian Pussange

These are p great

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Karate Bastard posted:

These are p great

I like how the list gets a more political flavour as it goes on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Karate Bastard posted:

These are p great

Agreed. Most people would probably come up with absolute dreck but that list is legit funny, so congrats on the good brain