Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

External Organs posted:

Hey, has anyone played Unexplored 2? I didn't realize it was out.

pretty sure thats a ps3 game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

hows resetera doing post sale

Posting quality remains identical.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Yeah I figured. Just getting to that point from the start going on 5-6 hours and getting "hi, sorry but you need to choose whether to save the world or send niko home and no you can't close the window now" was enough for me for me to call it quits for the night. Not in the right headspace.

I was hoping ending the process was a solution too and I thought I'd gotten one up on the game since it didn't want me closing out at the choice, but that didn't work so I thought "nah gently caress this I'll do this later."

Have you been playing in windowed mode the game does some neat stuff with that

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

Have you been playing in windowed mode the game does some neat stuff with that

Yeah, noticed 2 specific points that windowed mode was needed and a few others just outside the game in general.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

FirstAidKite posted:

Not in the right headspace.

There are a number of Indie games I haven’t experienced because I need to be in a good place before I do. OneShot is definitely one of them.

I played Chicory a colorful tale this year. It was very good.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Whizzing Wizard posted:

pretty sure thats a ps3 game

I don't think so? https://store.steampowered.com/app/1095040/Unexplored_2_The_Wayfarers_Legacy/

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

It was a terrible uncharted joke I'm sorry

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

SUPERHOT is the most innovative shooter I've played in years!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Vermain posted:

yeah it's hilarious, like they couldn't be worse at this if they made her get stunned for 5s whenever she sees a train

Lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Whizzing Wizard posted:

It was a terrible uncharted joke I'm sorry

It's cool I need more coffee

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Been thinking about that indie MGS-style game Undetected. Anyone pick that up and have impressions?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
is that the one where the vice president was a Hind D and people got mad because they thought it was a gender joke?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

hatty posted:

is that the one where the vice president was a Hind D and people got mad because they thought it was a gender joke?

I have no idea I just remember I saw a trailer for a cool looking MGS style game and wishlisted it on steam and now it's out.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

but if it does, lmao

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

hows resetera doing post sale

Resetera members online: 3,781

Something Awful registered users logged in: 4,037.

Deader than this dead gay forum.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
What percentage of those are lurkers too afraid to post, asking for both numbers

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

OhFunny posted:

Resetera members online: 3,781

Something Awful registered users logged in: 4,037.

Deader than this dead gay forum.

Actually hilarious

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

External Organs posted:

Actually hilarious

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

My mother asked me, Don't you have any friends?

I said Of course I do. 4037 of them

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

My mother asked me, Don't you have any friends?

I said Of course I do. 4037 of them

You can't be your own friend.

Unless you're haunted?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Jay Rust is a mawg

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
GoW2:

Lmao Dom found his wife :cripes:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

GoW2:

Lmao Dom found his wife :cripes:

:smith:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

that was the first time they put emotions in the story of a video game

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the Gears of War trailer lol

i should replay that at some point because i really think Gears 2 is one of the most consequential games of that entire generation, i don't think you get The Last of Us without Gears 2.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Remembering the photo of Dom's wife that cliffyb carried around in his wallet

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
all around me are familiar faces...

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gk_3NuiX2M

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

OH NO MY WIFE IS TRAUMATISED DEFINITELY NO WAY SHE CAN HEAL HER MIND IN TIME NO WELP GUESS I'MMA HAVE TO MURDER HER

Dude gets no loving sympathy

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Supersonic Shine posted:

I look up a walkthrough for a 25-year-old JRPG and the Invisible Hand tries to cram Best Buy deals down my throat

Why does Best Buy advertise these days? When was the last time you went to a Best Buy store? They barely sell anything any more!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
More like Best Not Buy am I right

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1576966829540622337?t=mhjEjLZm5L7ICV1yKervqA&s=19

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
my Gamestop has gotten worse, Walmart sucks, and I hate Amazon, so Best Buy is my go to for electronics and physical gamez

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Best Buy is my usual go-to, but I'm lucky enough to have an independent game store near my apartment that I try to use whenever I can.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

ErrEff posted:

Jimmy Wales continues his campaign to consolidate the entire internet into one giant wiki. It seems to be going quite well for him since he has friends with tons of money.

I didn't know Jimmy Wales was involved with wikia/fandom

jimmy why are you always begging me for money on wikipedia when you're already making millions from the donkey kong wiki....

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I got my video card from a Best Buy...

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

:pressf:

I used to really like OW back in the early years. But blizzard's refusal to balance the game in a timely manner killed off any motivation for me to struggle against OP team comps.

(I was also bad at the game, which is obviously blizzard's fault)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I mean, it's coming back tomorrow as OW2.

Like, I guess technically Overwatch is dead, but it feels weird to put it that way since 2 is just

The same game.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

DemoneeHo posted:

:pressf:

I used to really like OW back in the early years. But blizzard's refusal to balance the game in a timely manner killed off any motivation for me to struggle against OP team comps.

(I was also bad at the game, which is obviously blizzard's fault)

it;s a lot more fun to be bad and flail directionlessly in tf2 than ow
or like a big team fps like battlefield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
drat, I forgot how much of a poo poo Huey is in MGS V. I remember him being bad, but not as bad as I'm noticing now. It's actually quite incredible.