Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/dhm/status/1576629558081912832

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

They're not wrong. But is it from a 'Russia-esque' stance or from a more, y'know, reasonable stance.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/Elisabeth_Moss9/status/1576701210203078659

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The truck is only this big juw in case they need to transport the owner of said scooter which is your mom

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Not to be pedantic, but when it's written that way without punctuation/capitalization, I can't help reading it as just "scooter" in a funny accent

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
We're getting faster
harder
scooter

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/emfundertaker/status/1576920319113441280?t=-oe664JE8fRbx9d-beMuVw&s=19

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Exactly as much concentrated old person brainworms as I expected based on the portrait pic

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Ukraine ambassador tells Elon Musk to ‘f*** off’ after Tesla boss tries Twitter poll to solve conflict

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Exactly as much concentrated old person brainworms as I expected based on the portrait pic

I'm curious how ethical it is to give terrible advice to families so they continue to need your psychology services.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Sir Lemming posted:

Not to be pedantic, but when it's written that way without punctuation/capitalization, I can't help reading it as just "scooter" in a funny accent

Escooter pronounced like escargot.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1577108703572000768

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

At least this gender reveal had the person doing the reveal get hurt.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

“I’m not hyper emotional,” says man who starts article about high-fives with “AAAAARRRRGHHH!”.

Is this really what you want to do with your remaining time, old man?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

This had better set a more far-reaching precedent.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Such Fun posted:

“I’m not hyper emotional,” says man who starts article about high-fives with “AAAAARRRRGHHH!”.

Is this really what you want to do with your remaining time, old man?

It's not just that a dumb hill to die on and he doesn't just guard said hill with uncalled vigilance but he's so drat eager to shout about how he's defending that hill, basically an internet person™ IRL

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Samovar posted:

This had better set a more far-reaching precedent.

Everyone telling musk to gently caress off would be good

It would also be good if insults and swearing became the language of international diplomacy.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

By popular demand posted:

It's not just that a dumb hill to die on and he doesn't just guard said hill with uncalled vigilance but he's so drat eager to shout about how he's defending that hill, basically an internet person™ IRL

I misread the first part of that sentence, and for a brief moment I thought something amazing was going to happen in thread. But no, you're disappointingly sane (in this instance).

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I assure you that I'm disappointingly sane in most instances.
Feel free to imagine me otherwise if that makes me appear more fun and interesting.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Maybe a little bit flirty too.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Can someone give me the tl;dr of why not to high-five a child?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Lobok posted:

Can someone give me the tl;dr of why not to high-five a child?

It fosters a lack of respect for their elders in children, because it is treating them as equals.
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Please allow me to present my condensed and translated treatment:
"as an aging white man I can't help but feel modern culture had passed me by, please read my frustrated rant calling for a return to a Victorian way of child rearing and accept that I am very smart."

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Such Fun posted:

It fosters a lack of respect for their elders in children, because it is treating them as equals.
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

But that's why you follow up with "down low! Ohh, too slow!" So they know their place.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Please allow me to present my condensed and translated treatment:
"as an aging white man I can't help but feel modern culture had passed me by, please read my frustrated rant calling for a return to a Victorian way of child rearing and accept that I am very smart."
no, he was like this before he was old. this is who my parents read when they raised my brother and me

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

An elite athlete in pads charging you and hitting you for running around with pink smoke seems like an actual crime but, ya know.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

butt dickus posted:

no, he was like this before he was old. this is who my parents read when they raised my brother and me

poo poo I'm sorry, do you need a high five?

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

poo poo I'm sorry, do you need a high five?
no i do weed now

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

An elite athlete in pads charging you and hitting you for running around with pink smoke seems like an actual crime but, ya know.

You should've stayed off the field.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’m convinced anyone who runs onto the field at a football game is at least in part trying to get the experience of being trucked by a professional.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Remember this guy? Well turns out:

https://twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/1577062563929415680

Who could have possibly predicted this?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Brandfarlig posted:

You should've stayed off the field.

“Shouldn’t have broken into my house or I wouldn’t have had to blow his entire head off.” :gary:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
He was going to be tackled by security either way, just like everyone else who has ever run onto an athletic field during a game. It doesn't become a crime because he got lit up by an actual player, and it will get thrown out of court if he tries to press charges on that.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

“Shouldn’t have broken into my house or I wouldn’t have had to blow his entire head off.” :gary:

what lovely factory produces these kinds of posters

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alaois posted:

Dunno but I hope Bobby Wagner tackles the poo poo out of it.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I think if anything the player's probably going to have a better handle on how to tackle someone in a way less likely to cause serious injury.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
The High Five was invented by noted homosexual Glenn Burke and as such is a tool to recruit children into the CRT agenda.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

2nd Amendment posted:

The High Five was invented by noted homosexual Glenn Burke and as such is a tool to recruit children into the CRT agenda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77PnTcoNKJc

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Alaois posted:

Monitor, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU