Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
a bold assumption that that will happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
i'm going to pay attention to him in person

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i'm going to pay attention to him in person

godspeed

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I can't wait for this one to also be a JUST KIDDING!!!! XD wet fart

*looks out at the crowd of confused, betrayed people* bad attention is the same as good attention!!!!!!! Youth is asset not liability!!!!!!!!!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Nathen will talk a lot but will ultimately say nothing!1!1!

Plus duck lips within your personal space

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

God dammit I'm not gonna be able to make it tomorrow someone else get a selfie with nathen for me

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Killingyouguy! posted:

God dammit I'm not gonna be able to make it tomorrow someone else get a selfie with nathen for me

you're killing me, guy

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
do you think the post office will expedite a passport for tomorrow for this

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
https://twitter.com/thenathfield/status/1576062212208480257?s=46&t=1j9Dn0jaAZtegZkpJLm7kA

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1576077782345347072

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I guess if there are updates he's probably posting them now. I unfollowed him from everything when he started hocking that NFT garbage.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

E…geez?

ghost house
Jul 16, 2007
I received an instagram notification that Nathen was starting a live video, and curiosity got the best of me so I started watching along with 7 other people. He said hi to me right away and I became too entergaged so I stopped immediately.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

ghost house posted:

I received an instagram notification that Nathen was starting a live video, and curiosity got the best of me so I started watching along with 7 other people. He said hi to me right away and I became too entergaged so I stopped immediately.

I feel your pain

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ghost house posted:

Well if nothing else, Nathen can absolutely relate to your social anxiety

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The exclusive club of posters who have been spoken to by Nathen grows. It's probably banworthy tbh.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

sharknado slashfic posted:

The exclusive club of posters who have been spoken to by Nathen grows. It's probably banworthy tbh.

Look, Nathen called me not the other way around

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
How literally anyone can watch a live feed knowing that you may be immediately directly spoken to and expected to contribute is beyond me

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Look, Nathen called me not the other way around

That whole situation is still the funniest thing that's happened in this thread

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Nathen's instagram stories are full of what I assume are everyone who came to the signing.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
A bit of Garf Halloween for the thread!

https://twitter.com/dsamowen/status/1576948932663422976

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Garfden of earthly delights?

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Did his meet and greet thing ever happen?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DamnitGannet posted:

Did his meet and greet thing ever happen?

Well, October 2nd has come and gone. It must have happened.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

yeah he posted some pics with people in his instagram story and it looked like he actually had some copies of his books there?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I see a grand total of two "fans" in the Instagram photo. Rather sad, but at least something of a reality check, for whatever that's worth to Nathen.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

I see a grand total of two "fans" in the Instagram photo. Rather sad, but at least something of a reality check, for whatever that's worth to Nathen.

I counted 7 total no need to take it down further!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

everdave posted:

I counted 7 total no need to take it down further!

On Nathen Mazri's eponymous Instagram page? All I see there is the pic of him with two fans, with the gal holding a Garf plushie.

Maybe I'm missing something there? (I admit that even Instagram is kind of new skool to someone aged a whole lot over 30 such as me.)

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

On Nathen Mazri's eponymous Instagram page? All I see there is the pic of him with two fans, with the gal holding a Garf plushie.

Maybe I'm missing something there? (I admit that even Instagram is kind of new skool to someone aged a whole lot over 30 such as me.)

yeah they were on his story feed thing which goes away after 24 hours. I thought about screenshotting some of the pics, but they were pretty unremarkable pics

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

It’s there now as a post you have to swipe there are multiple pics, but yes 7 total

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

This may or may not work since Instagram keeps changing if you need an account to view or not, but as of now it works for me with no account. I appreciate the guy who's subtly trolling him by showing up in a Ronald McDonald shirt.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjOqGuzJoMc/

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I saw a dude who absolutely looked like Nathan tonight while stopping in to pay at a gas station.
Facial hair, skin tone, ridiculous duck lips, all of it. Obviously wasn't him since I'm in a far different part of the country but I thought 'Holy moly there's more than one of them out there..."

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
88 likes might be a new record in entergagement

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Big Beef City posted:

I saw a dude who absolutely looked like Nathan tonight while stopping in to pay at a gas station.
Facial hair, skin tone, ridiculous duck lips, all of it. Obviously wasn't him since I'm in a far different part of the country but I thought 'Holy moly there's more than one of them out there..."

Did he make that face?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Did he blow your brains and wake you the gently caress up? Because that's how you would know it was him.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

What if Nathen volunteered for an experiment in human cloning and there really is more than one of him.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

e wrong thread

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Knormal posted:

This may or may not work since Instagram keeps changing if you need an account to view or not, but as of now it works for me with no account. I appreciate the guy who's subtly trolling him by showing up in a Ronald McDonald shirt.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjOqGuzJoMc/

A strong case of Liz Truss face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Frank Frank posted:

Garfden of earthly delights?