Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

literally don't care about any of this poo poo sitting here vibin with dualsense and tempest audio

teeth on the controller, $500 tempest audio headset playing melancholy menu music and the screen not even plugged in. the smooth-brained PS5 player experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

SilkyP posted:

Honestly I hope Sony does something quick, the Series X is looking more and more like the better console

So buy one

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’m never gonna buy another Xbox after they hosed me around on the 360 but all their games are on PC now so I can just play them there with my billionth £1 game pass trial if they ever release a good one ever again.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Oh yeah good call

Kilometers Davis posted:

Yeah same I really want to play that one.

Oddly excited for their robocop game. Give them whatever 80s action movie license imo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they should add the cool trigger stuff to all the doom games :pray:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Quantum of Phallus posted:

teeth on the controller, $500 tempest audio headset playing melancholy menu music and the screen not even plugged in. the smooth-brained PS5 player experience.

my bad that i like my console. you know you could also post about stuff you like

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

That Terminator game isn't the worst but it's way rougher than people make it out to be.

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

Quantum of Phallus posted:

they should add the cool trigger stuff to all the doom games :pray:

The worst thing about Microsoft buying Bethesda is we're very unlikely to see id Sotware do cool poo poo with the duelsense.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Oddly excited for their robocop game. Give them whatever 80s action movie license imo

I’m always down for single player shooters based on cool IPs. The 80s is a goldmine for it.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Quick Resume is pretty cool but half the time on the Xbox it hangs for so long that it takes about as much time as booting the game up cold

However the other half of the time it’s pretty loving awesome, I hope Sony do look into adding it

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I don't think I've ever seen Quick resume ever take more than 5 seconds.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Hold on while I quickly resume my match of Factions, a game playable only on the PS5

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

goblin week posted:

Make a game

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Witcher 3 ps5 release date might drop in the next 24 hours

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Terminator game?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Terminator game?

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Vikar Jerome posted:

Witcher 3 ps5 release date might drop in the next 24 hours

there's no way they'd just drop the release date out of the blue, surely they'd announce they were going to declare it ahead of time so people would be able to prepare

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Oh yeah good call

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

veni veni veni posted:

I don't think I've ever seen Quick resume ever take more than 5 seconds.

I seem to have so many issues with my Xbox that nobody else has lol. Like how it’s changed the resolution to 640x480 and wouldn’t give me any other option until I restarted, twice! Maybe I got a dodgy one but it still works fine the vast majority of the time.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

literally don't care about any of this poo poo sitting here vibin with dualsense and tempest audio

Vibes

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Aipsh posted:

Hold on while I quickly resume my match of Factions, a game playable only on the PS5

Pretty sure it's also playable on PS3 and PS4

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

only on the PS5

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Escobarbarian posted:

I seem to have so many issues with my Xbox that nobody else has lol. Like how it’s changed the resolution to 640x480 and wouldn’t give me any other option until I restarted, twice! Maybe I got a dodgy one but it still works fine the vast majority of the time.

My have never had a single notable issue with my Xbox. MY PS5 on the other hand...

To be fair I use my PS5 at about a 20:1 ratio to my Series X though.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

PS3 Factions got shut off years ago, same with Warhawk.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Escobarbarian posted:

the xbox firmware detects noobs and has deemed you one

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

PS3 Factions got shut off years ago, same with Warhawk.

Maybe Sony Should do a remake.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Kazzah posted:

there's no way they'd just drop the release date out of the blue, surely they'd announce they were going to declare it ahead of time so people would be able to prepare

They dropped ps5 cyberpunk outta the blue.

Not sure what people would need to prepare for???

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Been using my Series X to play Silent Hill Downpour rip

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Were you also recently acquired by Fandom? Because that is CURSED.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Isn’t the new God of War coming out in like a month?

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Nuts and Gum posted:

drat that name unlocked some memories!

My mother made me do household chores at 20p a pop, i was hoping to save the 20 quid for a platinum copy of g police? I think I got about 16 quid in before giving up spending it all on games magazines and rentals of odd world abes odyssey!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Question for PS5 owners that use it horizontal. Is your cat often laying on top?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I love my ps5, games or no games

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Mine is on a shelf only 2-3 inches taller than it is when it’s horizontal. Despite my cats being boneless, protoplasmic creatures, they have yet to figure out how to inhabit that space.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Guillermus posted:

Question for PS5 owners that use it horizontal. Is your cat often laying on top?

This is why mine isn't horizontal. Vertical however, they're constantly scratching their little chins on it and pressing the disc eject button

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Been using my Series X to play Silent Hill Downpour rip

hey at least downpour had some ideas and isn't completely abject trash like homecoming

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It would be semi playable if the combat wasn't absolute trash

Even by series standards I mean.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

yeaaaaah

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I’ve been playing Returnal and I’m at Area 5, and I feel there’s a good balance of getting better at the game without feeling hopeless about just hitting a wall over and over again without progress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Guillermus posted:

Thanks for reminding me that I don't have a cat :(