Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

orthodox kids would probably be really mad about that if they could read

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

britishbornandbread posted:

I wonder what word you were going to put in this sentence but forgot to

Fella

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

I don’t know why they don’t call them Bernstein and Woodward!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Oooooh Donny you eat my poo poo like bozo the clown

lmfao

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdeHw2n1wS4

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I just listened to the first two episodes of Bein Ian and holy poo poo my stomach hurts from laughing.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

I just listened to the first two episodes of Bein Ian and holy poo poo my stomach hurts from laughing.

Wait til you get to Basement Carl.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
alright, Basement Carl go on TAFS

*sigh*

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

him on the phone with his mom in ep 2 i think is funnier than jordan's stories but only barely

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

if there is one podcast worth paying premium for its ian’s and i really cant believe i’m saying that

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

Mordja posted:

Wait til you get to Basement Carl.

I got to the part where he says he likes to eat his own creampies out of girls pussies and almost had to vom

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I've heard "everyone loves their own brand" but this is ridiculous!

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

I was like, "if one more guy mentions that show I'm going to listen to it" and I'm starting tomorrow. I enjoy Ian as a side piece but I'm trusting everyone's judgment that he can host

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

BB2K posted:

I got to the part where he says he likes to eat his own creampies out of girls pussies and almost had to vom

The mod of RGD ain't ready for that show's thread

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

kolby posted:

I was like, "if one more guy mentions that show I'm going to listen to it" and I'm starting tomorrow. I enjoy Ian as a side piece but I'm trusting everyone's judgment that he can host
i was skeptical. ian's cumtown appearances had even started wearing a little thin imo, and i didn't think he could sustain a whole show by himself. but it has exceeded every expectation i had.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

shoulda gotten in on the ground floor

i say swears online posted:

Ian's podcast is hilarious

stump collector
May 28, 2007
the slide whistle got me but yeah hes better doing his own thing

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

kolby posted:

Listen to the pig funeral episode

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Gone Fashing posted:

Listen to the pig funeral episode
if one listesn to every episode in order(as theyt should) then eventually they will reach the pig funeral episode

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
drat...makes u think

stump collector
May 28, 2007
yall hear lil kim died?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

stump collector posted:

yall hear lil kim died?

lil loretta

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
that's what's up, but also that's suss

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

It sounds like TAFS is the best thing that's happened to Nick in a while, not just as a creative outlet but it sounds like he's enjoying keeping busy with all the handyman stuff he has to do for the new studio and sets.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Coxswain Balls posted:

It sounds like TAFS is the best thing that's happened to Nick in a while, not just as a creative outlet but it sounds like he's enjoying keeping busy with all the handyman stuff he has to do for the new studio and sets.
apparently he (and surprisingly adam) absolutely killed it at wherever they were, portland I think? the replies in the patreon posts alluded to that

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
unrelated but this is one of the funniest things ive seen in a while (for the background, thie white guy is a minecrafter named dream who's insanely popular and has been anonymous or at least streamed without a camera, and a couple nights ago he did a 'face reveal', and this is just one guys reaction. it's also a little funnier given the context that the reaction in general on twitter was awful, like 'he's ugly' was trending', etc.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQCZMHkzbWI&t=199s

imhotep fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Oct 5, 2022

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Has there been any more video episodes since the one where Adam held auditions for writers?

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Nope—they’re saying no video episodes until the set is finished, which last episode they said would be mid-November?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The video episodes take a lot of effort to make too so when we got one it's a real treat.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Good for them.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1575169465548828674

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

bop bop perano posted:

unrelated but this is one of the funniest things ive seen in a while (for the background, thie white guy is a minecrafter named dream who's insanely popular and has been anonymous or at least streamed without a camera, and a couple nights ago he did a 'face reveal', and this is just one guys reaction. it's also a little funnier given the context that the reaction in general on twitter was awful, like 'he's ugly' was trending', etc.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQCZMHkzbWI&t=199s

lmfao

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

if one listesn to every episode in order(as theyt should) then eventually they will reach the pig funeral episode

Listened to the first 20 minutes of the first episode and it's loving hilarious. No dead air and the guy with him is really quick. I like that guy.

Biggest laugh from me so far was,

"Pizza man, I hurt myself!"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

kolby posted:

Listened to the first 20 minutes of the first episode and it's loving hilarious. No dead air and the guy with him is really quick. I like that guy.

Biggest laugh from me so far was,

"Pizza man, I hurt myself!"

oh did they not even get to the mr hands part yet

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

i say swears online posted:

oh did they not even get to the mr hands part yet

No I just listened on the drive home. I'll get there. Is the guy a guest or cohost? When he was saying, "it was funny the first time but is old now" I thought he'd be the perfect guy to reign Ian in

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i like that they are still razzing stav on the pod

in the latest premium adam said something was holding them back from doing interesting content...some might call an immovable object

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

in retrospect it's kinda funny the ed mcmahon of the show was probably vetoing johnny carson's ideas because it's too much work

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Hell yes, that's what's up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

watchin that hillary travel show and it loving rules