Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DrBox posted:

Yeah sure just like every wow expansion is just a patch.

This update literally doesn't add anything, it makes the character models look worse, and replaces the monetization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ay wtf i had Witch Mercy and now its Combat Medic instead what is this poo poo

headcase
Sep 28, 2001

I love that I can progress and work on challenges in MH. Played 2 games, got tier 2. Had an insane comp of sig/sig/ball/mercy/brig. good times

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

verbal enema posted:

an upgrade

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can

hahahaha us plebes with dual acconts are locked out

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

verbal enema posted:

Losing Witch Mercy instantly sends this game into the trash bin. This better not be the case on my account.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

rear end

ya know what isnt an upgrade? taking away my Glam skin for Moria and replacing it with Minister damnit

a buncha my rein skins are gone too >:c

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Kiriko has no damage falloff and headshots for 120. It's not hitscan but she can heal so this is an acceptable return to beta McCree thank you Blizzard

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
Bunch of skins that I had in OW1 are locked for me in OW2. This better be server fuckups and not them wanting me to buy poo poo I literally already bought.

DrBox
Jul 3, 2004

Sombody call the doctor?

I said come in! posted:

This update literally doesn't add anything, it makes the character models look worse, and replaces the monetization.

Oh ok.

Anyway, I like they sped up the re-queuing between matches too.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Bleck posted:

Bunch of skins that I had in OW1 are locked for me in OW2. This better be server fuckups and not them wanting me to buy poo poo I literally already bought.

yeah i had a ton of skins and not so much anymore!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
new roadhog looks cool but his new hook looks dumb imo

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

BabyRyoga posted:

Gee, I wonder why all these streamers are able to login to the game, but none of us are.

The streamers have been having queue / crash / errors when queue hits 0 issues as well

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Phoix posted:

Kiriko has no damage falloff and headshots for 120. It's not hitscan but she can heal so this is an acceptable return to beta McCree thank you Blizzard

Healing with her felt a little weird, but yeah, her right click is real good. Her TP and ult are also kinda insane, lol.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Frozen Peach posted:

hahahaha us plebes with dual acconts are locked out

i merged mine but i'm in queue just fine right now

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
also i was not asked for a phone number and i wont check to see who's phone i used years ago to secure my account so win win

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

still overwatch.exe

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Wires computer next to me was at 20,000.

I played a game and looked over. 10,000

Played another game and looked over. 50,000 :stare:

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

accidentally exited the game instead of the practice range, back to the queue!

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

The official youtube channel put out a video with the most broadly generic, inspirational narration I've ever heard. It honestly sounds like a parody. I have no idea what the gently caress anything in this video is referring to and how it's supposed to relate to this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHiRgT9skFU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

ah poo poo man the queue seems to just be cycling from 30000 to 0 and back again

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

During my 2nd game W I got POTG as Sombra, but I have the hacking highlight intro and I think it freaked out because it tried replacing Kiriko lmao. It showed Sombra doing the hack first instead, and then the hacking animation replaced Sombra with Kiriko. When I save the highlight, it's just a blank screen intro now. Funny glitch.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I got to 6k in the queue before it lost server connection, had to restart two more times before it would reconnect, back to 30k in queue

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

**Unexpected server error**

IN QUEUE: 0 PLAYERS AHEAD OF YOU

No!!!!

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

spunkshui posted:

No!!!!

same lol. Might go back to bed and play switch for a bit while they sort this out. Today was technically meant to be a study day anyway

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

my Overwatch download has been stuck at 99% chugging along at 2.9MB/s for a couple hours now ( have download limits turned off idk wtf), but at least once that's done I can join the queue!

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

spunkshui posted:

No!!!!

I've had this happen twice after getting into open queue matches. Starting to think it's a bug.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

hell yea first thing it loads overlayed on top of the cinematic is a screen congratulating me on my endorsement level and seemed to be giving me something but i clicked and don't know what it gave me, probably nothing

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Lister posted:

The official youtube channel put out a video with the most broadly generic, inspirational narration I've ever heard. It honestly sounds like a parody. I have no idea what the gently caress anything in this video is referring to and how it's supposed to relate to this game.

This video is so much more eye rolling than you even say. I was expecting some extremely cheesy story related trailer. This is not that :lol:

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Lister posted:

I can't decide if that feels more like a commercial for a new sports drink or Northrup Grumman. Either way, :kstarehair: .

DrBox
Jul 3, 2004

Sombody call the doctor?

Lister posted:

That was a great car/phone/airline commercial. Wait what are they selling again?

New Bastion is making people real mad in QP.

Edit: Servers truly hosed now for me. Disconnected and now the login screen just says 0 players in queue. I think they mean infinity.

DrBox fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Oct 4, 2022

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Lol I got in after getting disconnected, accidentally clicked the wrong, queue, canceled out to go to the right one, and it disconnected me again :thumbsup: How is server day always so bad, Blizzard. You've been doing this so long

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

Lister posted:

They should just have this playing during the wait queue screen if the comments are anything to go by.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Macaluso posted:

Lol I got in after getting disconnected, accidentally clicked the wrong, queue, canceled out to go to the right one, and it disconnected me again :thumbsup: How is server day always so bad, Blizzard. You've been doing this so long

and for a game that launched in 2016 at that.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

BabyRyoga posted:

Gee, I wonder why all these streamers are able to login to the game, but none of us are.

All of the streamers I watch have gotten DC and are staring at the queue, but keep the tinfoil hat on.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I completed all my daily challenges in 3 matches. I didn't even know what they were lmao.

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

For anyone having issues accessing the Euro server - I switched over to Asia and managed to get in :haw:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

looks like inflation has finally caught up with overwatch, legendary skins that used to sell for an even 1000 credits are now 1900

lol at the folks who intentionally banked the ow1 credits

they've also added entirely new classifications of lovely items nobody cares about to pad out the reward drip, souvenirs and weapon charms!

Wheeee fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 4, 2022

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Wheeee posted:

looks like inflation has finally caught up with overwatch, legendary skins that used to sell for an even 1000 credits are now 1900

lol at the folks who intentionally banked the ow1 credits

they've also added entirely new classifications of lovely items nobody cares about to pad out the reward drip, souvenirs and weapon charms!

Don't forget cosmetics for the new player cards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Queued for comp, had a leaver on my team 1st match. Feels good to be back.