Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

believe it or not, there are people who remain "on the fence" about candidates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Yeah, now voting for Walker will really own the libs

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
white guy in a polo shirt "fake jesse jackson or fake oj...fake jesse jackson or fake oj I cant decide!! oh right im [PARTY]"

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Nothus posted:

Yeah, now voting for Walker will really own the libs

Is there any meaningful difference between Walker and Biden? They are both anti choice rapists with severe brain injuries

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

cagliostr0 posted:

Is there any meaningful difference between Walker and Biden? They are both anti choice rapists with severe brain injuries

one of them is handsome and black, the other is a mummy

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

biceps crimes posted:

one of them is handsome and black, the other is a mummy

Presumably Biden voted for himself which means Walker is the mummy?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lol yet another poll of Oregon gov shows the Republican in the lead

And the independent blue dog pulling twice the percentage of support from Dems as republicans (and given there are more registered Dems in Oregon than republicans that’s pretty significant

https://emersoncollegepolling.com/o...e-election-bid/

quote:

A plurality of Independent voters, 34% support Drazan, 29% support Johnson, and 18% support Kotek. Among Republicans, 80% support Drazan, and 9% support Johnson, while 71% of Oregon Democrats plan to vote for Kotek, 17% express support for Johnson.

Regardless of how this works out I think Dems gotta get more conservative is going to be the overwhelming media narrative

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's the media narrative even when dems win.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's the media narrative even when dems win.

Yeah it’s just funny that when a conservative third party draws dem votes it’s “we need to get more conservative” and when more left voters go third party it’s “they were fooled by the evil independent and btw we need to get more conservative”

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
"If only they hugged the cops harder..." will be the only allowed narrative

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Yep. It's important to remember that undecided voters do exist, and they're the dumbest motherfuckers you will ever meet irl.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

cagliostr0 posted:

Walker's failson doesn't like him

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
not wanting to vote in capitalist pageant contests means you are a russian agent

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Palladium posted:

not wanting to vote in capitalist pageant contests means you are a russian agent

When should I expect my Putinbux to start rolling in? I could use a few extra bucks tbh

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Lib and let die posted:

When should I expect my Putinbux to start rolling in? I could use a few extra bucks tbh

you need to activate your mir card so you can access your rubles everywhere mir is supported.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1577837406425939968

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

polls are fake

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
lol I just realized that none of that was done after the abortion news

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Yep. It's important to remember that undecided voters do exist, and they're the dumbest motherfuckers you will ever meet irl.
every time I think of the chris hayes article about the ones in 2004

quote:

Often, once I would engage undecided voters, they would list concerns, such as the rising cost of health care; but when I would tell them that Kerry had a plan to lower health-care premiums, they would respond in disbelief--not in disbelief that he had a plan, but that the cost of health care was a political issue. It was as if you were telling them that Kerry was promising to extend summer into December.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

on the one hand, undecideds are incredibly stupid

on the other, lmao at the idea of John Forbes Kerry doing anything to help

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

DeSantis: "I will illegally traffic people, including children, to Martha's Vineyard to prove the dems will whine about not actually wanting immigrants aroung around and not want to help."
Martha's Vineyard: "Well, this is hosed up but let's help you out. Here's food, clothing, and a space to live while this gets worked out."
Pelosi:
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1575874254918279170

like why did she have to specifically say Florida after the stunt he pulled? plus they're here legally and that's not the type of worker the farms want. gently caress she's so stupid.

The Sean has issued a correction as of 13:12 on Oct 6, 2022

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

lol this guy's still around

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The Sean posted:

DeSantis: "I will illegally traffic people, including children, to Martha's Vineyard to prove the dems will whine about not actually wanting immigrants aroung around and not want to help."
Martha's Vineyard: "Well, this is hosed up but let's help you out. Here's food, clothing, and a space to live while this gets worked out."
Pelosi:
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1575874254918279170

like why did she have to specifically say Florida after the stunt he pulled? plus they're here legally and that's not the type of worker the farms want. gently caress she's so stupid.

She's a wealthy Californian, that's how her social circles see immigrants: cheap housekeepers for her and her city friends, and farm labor for her agribusiness friends

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Oneiros posted:

on the one hand, undecideds are incredibly stupid

on the other, lmao at the idea of John Forbes Kerry doing anything to help
well sure his plan was probably some kind of loving tort reform bullshit or whatever, but still

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

VitalSigns posted:

She's a wealthy Californian, that's how her social circles see immigrants: cheap housekeepers for her and her city friends, and farm labor for her agribusiness friends

true but nothing to do with what you quoted

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

John Scary, is more like it, looking at his policies

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

The whole DeSantis gambit with flying people to MV was that Republicans assume everyone is just as racist as they are. And while they were wrong about the average person in Massachusetts they were right about Nancy Pelosi

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
why the gently caress does the dem caucus think Pelosi is a net positive? she says the most painful sounding poo poo in her press conferences on the reg. it's always nauseating

is it truly because no one else knows how to do the job well?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

its because shes an epic clapback girlboss and you wouldn't ask a 90 year old MAN who was terrible at their job to quit, would you

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

why the gently caress does the dem caucus think Pelosi is a net positive? she says the most painful sounding poo poo in her press conferences on the reg. it's always nauseating

She knows all their dirty little secrets, like whatever she told AOC to get her to change her vote on giving Israel weapons

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

she is fantastic at her job (her job is not representing her constituents or advancing democratic causes, but making congresspeople richer)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

It's because she's "good at fundraising" (in other words totally corrupt) and that's why they're all there.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Lib and let die posted:

She knows all their dirty little secrets, like whatever she told AOC to get her to change her vote on giving Israel weapons

the AOC sex tape is going to be the most overhyped, boring bullshit ever

it'll be 8 minutes of starfishing

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

VitalSigns posted:

It's because she's "good at fundraising" (in other words totally corrupt) and that's why they're all there.

And when the Democrats make a lot of money, Apax Partners makes money (NGPVAN is a subsidiary of Bonterra Technology, whose principal source of funding is UK-Based Apax Partners).

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

the AOC sex tape is going to be the most overhyped, boring bullshit ever

it'll be 8 minutes of starfishing

Huh I don’t know what I expected starfishing to mean but it means exactly what it sounds like so hey fun new term

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
e wrong thread

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Shrecknet posted:

she is fantastic at her job (her job is not representing her constituents or advancing democratic causes, but making congresspeople richer)

shes fantastic at representing her constituents - her district is san francisco so her voters are slumlords and google employees, why the gently caress would they care about anything nancy is doing

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I will believe the actual descheduling of marijuana and loan forgiveness is happening if and only if those things actually happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ex post facho posted:

I will believe the actual descheduling of marijuana and loan forgiveness is happening if and only if those things actually happen