Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ExcessBLarg! posted:

Oh hey it's time for my NSO+XP reup. What did they add this year to NSO? Absolutely nothing?

Where's my Game Boy?

lol if you’re still paying for that junk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

ExcessBLarg! posted:

Oh hey it's time for my NSO+XP reup. What did they add this year to NSO? Absolutely nothing?

Where's my Game Boy?

are you stupid?????????????????????????

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

a.lo posted:

Where the heck is Metroid Prime news

It's coming along with the Silksong update.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

ExcessBLarg! posted:

Where's my Game Boy?
The Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC was a drat good add.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That guy was just asking a rhetorical question so they could complain. They didn’t want actual responses.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

worlds most miserable guy enters room to ask if everyone else is as joyless as him for 50th consecutive day

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1578055110629814272

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Just in time for Goldeneye to release on the NSO+ service.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ExcessBLarg! posted:

Where's my Game Boy?

It's right where you left it op

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

ExcessBLarg! posted:

Where's my Game Boy?

Wave
Race

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

ExcessBLarg!
Sep 1, 2001
Seriously, every year they announce some big new feature to entice people to re-up ever since they introduced the service in 2018. Last year it was the expansion pass and N64/Genesis games. Sure they've added "more games" but is the only thing they've added for the fall the Mario Kart DLC Wave 2?

Yes there's GoldenEye, but there's no release date yet. I figured by now they would've actually added GB/GBC/GBA, but I guess not.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

you should pay for it if you want what’s there instead of making up what could be there and complaining.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I pay the one that costs like $20 a year op because I can play Super Metroid and Splatoon 3.

ExcessBLarg!
Sep 1, 2001
Oh I'm paying for it. I always pay for it. That wasn't the question.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ExcessBLarg! posted:

Seriously, every year they announce some big new feature to entice people to re-up ever since they introduced the service in 2018. Last year it was the expansion pass and N64/Genesis games.
Cool. And what was it the year before that? I forget.

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Do these work with PC as well?

I've got cheap N64 USB controllers, but it'd be nice to have something more kind of official for my grinding away at oot randomizer

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Miyamoto is dead and Nintendo is using deepfake videos

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Weird Pumpkin posted:

Do these work with PC as well?

I've got cheap N64 USB controllers, but it'd be nice to have something more kind of official for my grinding away at oot randomizer

They do, all the Switch Online classic controllers do. The SNES one is very chef's kiss for emulation.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I pay the one that costs like $20 a year op because I can play Super Metroid and Splatoon 3.

this seems like the owningest choice to make OP and hell I do it too

ExcessBLarg!
Sep 1, 2001

American McGay posted:

Cool. And what was it the year before that? I forget.
It was COVID.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Stux posted:

worlds most miserable guy enters room to ask if everyone else is as joyless as him for 50th consecutive day

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ExcessBLarg! posted:

It was COVID.

That was a bad move by Nintendo and they have yet to be held accountable for releasing that, OP

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

That was a bad move by Nintendo and they have yet to be held accountable for releasing that, OP

in fairness they supported it with years of updates

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I felt bad for the country but the increase in switch sales were probably worth it

Tempura Wizard
Sep 15, 2006

spending all
spending
spending all my time

Quantum of Phallus posted:

in fairness they supported it with years of updates

You mean they released an unfinished virus, more like. :smug:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
covid as a service

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ExcessBLarg! posted:

Seriously, every year they announce some big new feature to entice people to re-up ever since they introduced the service in 2018. Last year it was the expansion pass and N64/Genesis games. Sure they've added "more games" but is the only thing they've added for the fall the Mario Kart DLC Wave 2?

Yes there's GoldenEye, but there's no release date yet. I figured by now they would've actually added GB/GBC/GBA, but I guess not.

eyah actually ive just checked. the new feature is theyre giving everyone aids. i see you recieved yours early.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

We've got Peach's movie design now too, she looks pretty much unchanged:

https://twitter.com/stardumbjam/status/1577980924297302017?s=46&t=mGqybUWVKEDTHwpb81ft7Q

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Looks much better as a scan

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Why is he wearing a collared shirt

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He's a working man

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Really dont care about the movie unless some of the changes leak into the games

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

That arm anatomy is really bugging me
it looks dislocated

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
Realistic best case scenario, the movie is totally fine.

Realistic worst case scenario, it's a hilarious train wreck that people will talk about for years.

Personally, I find the latter to be more entertaining.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

hatty posted:

Really dont care about movies

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Worst case scenario is that its a massive hit and Chris Pratt voices Mario in perpetuity and all the games look like the movie

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Mario movie is going to be fine in the same way that the Minions movies are fine. We’re not the target audience.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Can't wait to see my old English teacher share Mario Chris Pratt movie memes about how terrible Mondays are or yay summer vacation or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I'd rather a new Mario game tbqhimho