Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

new Need For Speed lookin sorta anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Need for speed racer

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Diablo 3 on console was fun cause it has the dodge roll. I think they eventually patched it in the PC version.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

Need for speed racer

you might get your crossover after all

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Hector Delgado posted:

Diablo 3 on console was fun cause it has the dodge roll. I think they eventually patched it in the PC version.

They did not, actually!

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Oh that sucks for PC users then. It made Hardcore so much easier.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

acksplode posted:

Can I get some Tunic status reports? I think I suckered a few of you into playing it. How much does it suck and how badly did I mislead you about it being good? Anyone find the H*** C**** yet?

I’ve been playing it on xbox and I really like it. It does the ‘something (a path/chest/ladder) is blocked by the perspective’ trick a lot. Which is fine, it’s just like running along the walls in Wolfenstein or Doom and pressing the use button trying to find a secret door.

Looks incredible, I like the combat more than most people on this forum by the sounds of it and the slow reveals and ways the game makes little twists are really great. It’s a very warm game, makes my brain feel good.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i'm the one owned today because i tried to fire up rdr2 only to discover it has been taken off the ps plus

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

The Assassination of The Saddest Rhino by the Coward PlayStation Plus

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Kilometers Davis posted:

The assassination of the Playstation goon discord by the coward bopbopperano

Come back in the discord, coward!

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Played Little Nightmares and it was short and had some nice creepy monster man designs, fun for an afternoon (I probably won't play the DLC)

Got to the inverted castle in Castlevania Symphony of the Night and on a whim played the first Castlevania for a bit since I still have the anniversary edition and died more in an hour than I have in all of SOTN, I forgot how insanely hard the NES games are

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
I love hardspace ship breaker so much and played a ton in early access on PC, but gently caress me lou is a really tedious character. Wouldn't be surprised to find out she's the writer self insert. That kind of person would have never taken a job like this in the first place!!

A bit of research into early unions and the sentiment that created them would have been a better move and kept the same story beats - lean into history rather than a 2020's lens. It dates it in a way that disco Elysium doesn't suffer from at all. That feels genuinly timeless in it's political critique.

cubicle gangster fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Oct 7, 2022

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
hello ps5 thread. my ps5 quest has come to an end. today i was able to purchase a ps5 directly from sony for the retail price in a normal retail transaction. cheers

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

some day you’ll be able to buy a ps5 game from them

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
guys bp could easily beat outer wilds tonight. will he shed a tear? (out of frustration? or the realization that:

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

uh bitch, tell that to the nomai lmao!!

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

“some say kos, and some say kosm, but actually neither are true, it is in fact ‘cosmos’ and in reality, it does not hear our prayers”

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
can’t believe bop is ignoring all Ineffiable’s posts. what a rude man

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

DELETE CASCADE posted:

hello ps5 thread. my ps5 quest has come to an end. today i was able to purchase a ps5 directly from sony for the retail price in a normal retail transaction. cheers

what's up. :) welcome. ignore the killjoys, they are small and insignificant compared to the thiccstation, but then again most things are

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

what's up. :) welcome. ignore the killjoys, they are small and insignificant compared to the thiccstation, but then again most things are

except for the 4090

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

DELETE CASCADE posted:

Hope you like your new console!!!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1578225244975702019?t=lv-Mia1UivAbsrc4U4y7DA&s=19

If its believed that ds2 is his next game then i wonder if shes playing older louise...

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

I knew it, i knew it was possible. The prophesy!!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Kilometers Davis posted:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Godspeed, Elle Fanning. I wish you the best on your journey of Hideo Kojima turning you into an embarrassing anime and taking a bunch of starfucker pics w you for his insta so it looks like he has friends.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

If it’s any consolation to the anti-Kojima weirdos in here, his next game is Xbox exclusive

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
The next Kojima game will simply be named An Unnamed Hideo Kojima Game

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

If it’s any consolation to the anti-Kojima weirdos in here, his next game is Xbox exclusive

Is that the Stadia exclusive Kojima game that Phil Harrison passed on?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Is that the Stadia exclusive Kojima game that Phil Harrison passed on?

yeah lol

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

holy poo poo that dude is fail

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

holy poo poo that dude is fail

many people are calling him Fail Harrison, or Phil Failson

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Thats kojimas cloud game idea that wont need an xbox that is far off, probably wont even have a disc or "app"

Next game is ds2. (Or overdose)

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Oct 7, 2022

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1578331496506888192?t=4RN5bxoljD7ctKopGpQYvQ&s=19

4th one is a new person...

(This is probably overdose, the loghts from the 4th image are the same 3 frok the leaked title image. This is his horror game, not xbox cloud game)

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Oct 7, 2022

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

DELETE CASCADE posted:

:getin:

Your first mission is to download Astro's Playroom, a free game that showcases the ps5 and controller features. You second mission is to buy Returnal.

Oh and there are some games designated as part of the playstation collection that are free since you own a ps5. You might need psplus to get them, I'm not sure. Whatever, it's not urgent because Returnal is higher priority

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

don't buy returnal, just sub to PS++ for a month

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Also turn off the feature that takes a screenshot whenever you get a cheevo.

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

don't buy returnal, just sub to PS++ for a month

If he hasn't bought too many games he should probably just stay subscribed to ps++, it seems worth the price so far.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Playstation 5: ???→"???"→???

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/Threepants_/status/1578256441080975367

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vikar Jerome posted:

(This is probably overdose, the loghts from the 4th image are the same 3 frok the leaked title image. This is his horror game, not xbox cloud game)

Sure, buddy. Sure.