Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Well, considering I haven't got much going on atm and it's a little over a month til Tactics Ogre Reborn comes out... I resubbed to FF14 for 30 days.. :greenangel:

It's been over 2 years since I last played... everything's gone. My ui settings... my hotbars. Like tears in the rain :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

fridge corn posted:

Well, considering I haven't got much going on atm and it's a little over a month til Tactics Ogre Reborn comes out... I resubbed to FF14 for 30 days.. :greenangel:

It's been over 2 years since I last played... everything's gone. My ui settings... my hotbars. Like tears in the rain :negative:

You can get them back, you have to install the ps4 version, and then you can upload your settings and upload your ui bar stuff and then redownload them on the ps5, this is something they indroduced for the ps5 version. This may require the ps4 you played it on tho or at least ps4 cloud saving i think would work too from your old settings, but i did it on ps5 but the more i think about it i think i played the ps4 version on 5 so...

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

fridge corn posted:

I have trouble remembering what all my hot bars are after like even a few weeks, might as well start from scratch after 2 years lol

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Hudless is the way. Have two hotbars to switch between info when required. Hide chat log. Perfection.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Oh yeah props to BeanpolePeckerwood for recommending 3000 years of longing. What a great little show

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’ve heard shows described as x-hour movies, but a movie described as a show??

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

man nurse posted:

I have trouble remembering what all my hot bars are after like even a few weeks, might as well start from scratch after 2 years lol

Anyone got a good hotbar set up for a lvl 80 bard?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

My FF 14 story: I was not well versed in MMOs or their associated combat roles, so when I made a character I picked the sword and shield class thinking that’d be the basic bitch route.

I made it all the way to the very end of Shadowbringers playing that Tank role, only to finally come to terms with the fact that I loving hate playing a Tank.

Like hate it to the point that I’ve since become dead set on leveling up Dragoon from scratch to the point that I can continue the story content with it lol. I’m in the low 60s at the moment I think.

It’s a long road ahead.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Escobarbarian posted:

Sure, buddy. Sure.

Actually might be ds2, tweet from a kj prod lol
https://m.imgur.com/NDs1wnf?r

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Escobarbarian posted:

Uh yeah it's kinda interchangeable where I am (Malaysia)

Really though 2 goons have recently on separate occasions asked me why the hell I call movies shows and I don't... Really have an answer to that? I didn't even know you don't call them that now

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

man nurse posted:

My FF 14 story: I was not well versed in MMOs or their associated combat roles, so when I made a character I picked the sword and shield class thinking that’d be the basic bitch route.

I made it all the way to the very end of Shadowbringers playing that Tank role, only to finally come to terms with the fact that I loving hate playing a Tank.

Like hate it to the point that I’ve since become dead set on leveling up Dragoon from scratch to the point that I can continue the story content with it lol. I’m in the low 60s at the moment I think.

It’s a long road ahead.

Wait till you realize you need 5 jobs for each type to do all the story stuff lol

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I had so much fun playing the entire game as a bard that I didnt think once of switching to another class. I only have 32 levels in dragoon cuz I had gotten to where I wanted to in the msq (credit roll of 5.0) but I still had some sub left so I spent it dicking around as a dragoon

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
how have they not announced the ps+ library games yet

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

John Romero posted:

You gave them the money upfront so theres no urgency for them

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

fridge corn posted:

Anyone got a good hotbar set up for a lvl 80 bard?

Yes but I've no pictures and no idea what is is lol

I uh put all the songs on the second hot bar and made it so that pops up if you hold down both triggers?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I’ve been playing some FF14 too. I got Dark Knight to 90 and got my first complete relic weapon!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Ace Silverhands confirmed dlc
https://i.imgur.com/DDguFxr.mp4

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

John Romero posted:

Probably next week. I was hoping they'd do the one announcement at the end of the month for all ps+ but likely they'll do ps+ extra/premium next week since the week after is when they would go live.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish
i played with my sword out in hyrule
no ganon'd submitted to my rule
so i hosed off while bitchin'
like, "drat, could be witchin'"
and to that fair shake i said "bye, rules"

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Sakurazuka posted:

Yes but I've no pictures and no idea what is is lol

I uh put all the songs on the second hot bar and made it so that pops up if you hold down both triggers?

I've gone for something like this but havent tried it out yet. I've read up on what the rotation is but I know its gonna take a little while to get back into this lol

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Escobarbarian posted:

perhaps even...the greatest shows on earth

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Really though 2 goons have recently on separate occasions asked me why the hell I call movies shows and I don't... Really have an answer to that? I didn't even know you don't call them that now

I feel like you made it weird

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
London Film Festival update for BP and anyone else who may be interested: despite some third act issues (which also exist in the book), White Noise is definitely top-tier Baumbach.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Movies and theatres productions are shows. Don't justify yourself to people, especially goons.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Escobarbarian posted:

London Film Festival update for BP and anyone else who may be interested: despite some third act issues (which also exist in the book), White Noise is definitely top-tier Baumbach.

Is that the don delillo book that's based on?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Escobarbarian posted:

I really like the LCD Soundsystem track that's a tie-in with that movie

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Escobarbarian posted:

I'll keep an eye out for it. atm the two I'm looking forward to are Decision to Leave and whatever the new Todd Field thing is called Tàr

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Escobarbarian posted:

Whats the 4th and 5th act like?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

fridge corn posted:

Is that the don delillo book that's based on?

Yes!

Seeing Decision to Leave on the 15th and really hoping the Surprise Film (seeing on the 13th) is Tar

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I’ve been playing some FF14 too. I got Dark Knight to 90 and got my first complete relic weapon!

The DRK HW relic might be by favorite of them all. Either that or the NIN ARR relic daggers. It’s an awesome glam I immediately slap on any new DRK weapon.

Congrats!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I'm still a Stardust Rod fan, myself

:frogbon:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

kirbysuperstar posted:

I'm still a Stardust Rod fan, myself

:frogbon:

did someone say shield rod?

no?

BeanpolePeckerwood fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Oct 8, 2022

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

bop bop perano posted:

guys bp could easily beat outer wilds tonight. will he shed a tear? (out of frustration? or the realization that:

it is done. i have been bop'd. my wilds have been outre'd

hella gaming year.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

Oh jeez, Veeg, please skip that entire post! Oof.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

liquidypoo posted:

Oh jeez, Veeg, please skip that entire post! Oof.

:kiss:

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
veeg has completed outer wilds so ???

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Veeg doesn't post here anymore. He decided he didn't like us.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

The shield rod post, Esco

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I finally triggered Liquidy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

BP clearing a bar so low he had to rent one of those gigantic super excavators to find it first