Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Viscous Soda posted:

Hops has a poo poo ton of phytoestrogens, more than soy IIRC.

Which means exactly nothing for either unless you're a pod person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Read After Burning posted:

What the gently caress is an "oomfie"?

a cutesy way of writing the acronym OOMF (one of my followers/friends)

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Dabir posted:

Which means exactly nothing for either unless you're a pod person

Well yeah... but but insecure dweebs like the guy in the tweet usually react to phytoestrogens like they're chud kryptonite.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Viscous Soda posted:

Well yeah... but but insecure dweebs like the guy in the tweet usually react to phytoestrogens like they're chud kryptonite.
Are you a plant, Jim? Do you grow roots out of your finger tips after cloning weed plants bare handed? Why you think plant hormones work the same on mammals?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
This just proves the hoppy hipster IPAs are a marxist psyop, and the true men drinking bud light are safe.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Viscous Soda posted:

It doesn't matter to them what the truth is, soy is ontologically bad because it's for fags, while beer isn't

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Confirmed: Finnish sahti is the manliest beer

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1578756935624843268

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Serperoth posted:

Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider

For some more context:
-It's pronounced "high-noo", there's no "vee" in there
-From its inception, Gundam has been a very socially-conscious series (anti-war, message about understanding)
-The creator and writer of the original series has stated that fujoshi were the only ones to actually understand Gundam, and that if you don't see that the protagonist and antagonist are gay for one another, you're a fool
-What he's railing against is the latest Gundam show featuring lesbians

Oh sweet, thanks.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dumpmaster General posted:

I think you're thinking of the young dude with super long hair who's thing was going to ~liberal coffee shops~ with his laptop that had a Trump sticker and TOTALLY TROLLING EVERYONE while reporting that actually all the blue haired libs were whispering how cool and sexy Trump is but they're too scared to say it for fear of antifa murdering them. I think he was like @ThePersistence or something?

Scott Pressler, who I think stopped being a “thing” because the checks stopped coming in.

(There’s a bunch of right-wing pseudostars who mysteriously all have the same talent agency. Hmmmm… :thunk: )

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

This is very obviously just an attempt to bait people into telling her she's stupid. I'm not quite sure who wins when that inevitably happens, but it sure isn't the general public who she's meant to be representing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I thought that was a reference to Biden doing the same thing at one of those thousands of stupid events they do

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

CharlestheHammer posted:

I thought that was a reference to Biden doing the same thing at one of those thousands of stupid events they do
Yeah, he did the "two words: made in America!" quote and people have not been able to stop talking about how it's a sign of dementia.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!
Oh missed that. Just one of the endless parade of moronic right wing talking points and must have slipped my mind.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://youtu.be/UtSz8_MwxTM

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
So...so what was their reaction when Trump said "7/11" instead of 9/11? Like I'm not saying Biden seems, uh, All There, but Trump was clearly on another loving planet half the time..

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

So...so what was their reaction when Trump said "7/11" instead of 9/11? Like I'm not saying Biden seems, uh, All There, but Trump was clearly on another loving planet half the time..

They hooted and hollered as Trump used his rallies to talk about how many times his constituents (but explicitly not him) had to flush their toilets. Nothing matters beyond the libs theoretically getting owned.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

With Trump we're supposed to Respect the Office

anyway #LGB #FJB

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
To be fair people made fun of George Bush for his many many misspeaks.

You still here them occasionally

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I thought both craft beers and PBR were cornerstones of the hipster diet.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Trump never set the expectation that he was anything other than a boisterous loudmouth, so when he did poo poo like this he was just doing what he said he would. To them Trump’s just one of the boys talking poo poo down at the bar, no big.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Viscous Soda posted:

Hops has a poo poo ton of phytoestrogens, more than soy IIRC.

Well i mean drinking too much beer did give me big lumps of fat on my chest so this checks out

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Vib Rib posted:

Yeah, he did the "two words: made in America!" quote and people have not been able to stop talking about how it's a sign of dementia.

broken clocks

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

No he actually drew the clock

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I drink a lot of hoppy beers and I have absolutely bangin titties

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Serperoth posted:

The people crying about Witch from Mercury being about "gay poo poo" are really funny, as if Char and Amuro weren't one of the more historical gay couples in anime in totality

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Brb, chugging a growler of Pliny.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

kirbysuperstar posted:

The people crying about Witch from Mercury being about "gay poo poo" are really funny, as if Char and Amuro weren't one of the more historical gay couples in anime in totality

Uh excuse me they were clearly bi and in a spat over who drove off their third from the polycule

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

Qylvaran posted:

Brb, chugging a growler of Pliny.

Ok Mr moneybags :boobeer:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Coolness Averted posted:

Uh excuse me they were clearly bi and in a spat over who drove off their third from the polycule

On the other hand maybe they like Char because he's a serial groomer

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Serperoth posted:

Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider

For some more context:
-It's pronounced "high-noo", there's no "vee" in there
-From its inception, Gundam has been a very socially-conscious series (anti-war, message about understanding)
-The creator and writer of the original series has stated that fujoshi were the only ones to actually understand Gundam, and that if you don't see that the protagonist and antagonist are gay for one another, you're a fool

Lesbians? In MY anime??? (It's more likely than you think!)

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Both Trump and Biden are senile but Trump would bull past it by being a loud, stupid rear end in a top hat while Biden will aimlessly wander around a stage and talk about kids touching his hairy legs.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
About cartoons and lesbians:

I think It was Crowder, but I saw one of those outrage merchants talking about how no one wants to "Watch lesbian shop at Bass Pro" and that's like a whole genre in Anime. Just women starting a band, camping, playing board & card games, talking about their day. Not even like perverted stuff, just doing normal poo poo. I think the current season has one about a woman that just does DIY stuff.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

ye's gone full hotep

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1578957396604424193?s=61&t=3hW9tqB8m7JDJjVZsOCbHA

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Anora posted:

About cartoons and lesbians:

I think It was Crowder, but I saw one of those outrage merchants talking about how no one wants to "Watch lesbian shop at Bass Pro" and that's like a whole genre in Anime. Just women starting a band, camping, playing board & card games, talking about their day. Not even like perverted stuff, just doing normal poo poo. I think the current season has one about a woman that just does DIY stuff.

Came up in a CineD thread about how American companies will outright cancel popular shows because they're too popular with girls or gays or gay girls, while anime will just follow the money and sell merchandise to whoever the gently caress wants to buy it.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Lmao, especially at "death con 3"

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Shithouse Dave posted:

I drink a lot of hoppy beers and I have absolutely bangin titties

What's ur discord?

(...or just post the list of beers here.)

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I know Twitter favors the rich and famous in its TOS applications but how the gently caress is threatening "death con 3 against JEWISH PEOPLE" still not deleted

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

im a bit sleepy atm but after my nap the jews are gonna get it. watch this space y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2nd level spells
Apr 3, 2022
Up for over an hour now. I'm sort of shocked/horrified/impressed.