Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

dew worm posted:

Show the unsportsmanlike

Edit…that was it??

spinning the ball on the ground lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Florida has one good player and his name is Montrell Johnson

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Grittybeard posted:

Why did Richardson stop there? I mean he got it anyway but that was just weird.

I think he wasn’t sure he couldn’t run through two guys but also he’s got an ankle thing and may just not feel 100% confident.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
legalize all player celebrations

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
someone please check on Lincoln Riley and make sure he hasn't laughed himself to death

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I just found out how to split screen on my tablet. Hammock football viewing productivity is up!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

stump collector posted:

spinning the ball on the ground lol

is that for real

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
If they put in General Booty we should sandbag to cause the maximum amount of discord in the OU camp

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
drat, LSU WR tripped on that screen pass. Lucky break for us, but oof.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

it's so good

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kansas rocking the ol 25 missed tackles defense

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

man, these tcu receivers are crazy

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
this game loving rules

Mega64
May 23, 2008

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
loving sick TD

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
honestly, fire jeff lebby at this point. they never should have hired his art briles son in law rear end in the first place but this is the most pathetic offensive performance. iowa's qb is more competent

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
pull Ewers and just go full power with Card, Johnson and Robinson

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If this KU game has taught me anything it's that both sides will keep scoring touchdowns until the end

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

partially cromulent posting.
"2021's worst kept secret"

PostNouveau posted:

You've doomed us

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
The team must've taken my online bitching to heart because they're doing a bit better now.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Just chiming in to post: lol Sooners

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
"remember back in the day when this game was 10-3"

lol

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

More of that hogs

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

dear universities, please stop playing crazy train

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I'm stoned to absolute gently caress and watching good football in bed I hope everyone is doing well friends

Thank God the Aggies are bad this year so I can spend my Saturdays worry free

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Mega64 posted:

I believe in Texas

I believe in Oklahoma being rear end :fart:

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

Proud Christian Mom posted:

someone please check on Lincoln Riley and make sure he hasn't laughed himself to death

i mean he's pretty much the reason why this team is in such a hole roster wise. OU lost 40 players between graduations, draft declarations, and transfers. riley ran off two scholarship QBs in tanner mordecai and chandler morris (three really with rattler) and took caleb williams with him

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Love Hooker delivering a stiff-arm.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Spaced God posted:

I'm stoned to absolute gently caress and watching good football in bed I hope everyone is doing well friends

lol gently caress yes. I'm going to smoke it up later this afternoon before I mow the lawn. I'm so glad to not be thinking about my own team today

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

my dude

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I had completely forgotten the Christmas World Cup played somewhere that soccer should absolutely not ever be played.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Proud Christian Mom posted:

pull Ewers and just go full power with Card, Johnson and Robinson

Keilan Robinson. We should be sitting everyone we need. Pull Worthy and Whittington too.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
personally i think ku should stop tcu from starting between the 30-50 yard line

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

facialimpediment posted:

It's not really sicko poo poo in a fun way, outside of the two straight blocked field goals. Both teams getting like 40-50 yards, then stalling after a sack or some incompetent poo poo.

Ok 55-yard Indiana punt just had a 38 yard return plus a 15-yard late hit out of bounds :shobon:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

stump collector posted:

personally i think ku should stop tcu from starting between the 30-50 yard line

that last kickoff was confounding

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Pobrecito posted:

i mean he's pretty much the reason why this team is in such a hole roster wise. OU lost 40 players between graduations, draft declarations, and transfers. riley ran off two scholarship QBs in tanner mordecai and chandler morris (three really with rattler) and took caleb williams with him

he did you a favor by getting rid of people named tanner mordecai, chandler morris and spencer rattler

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/1578812844203986946

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Aaaaaaanad with that 30-point lead, the LSU fans are leaving.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Hook 'em. Go running back I've never heard of before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:unsmigghh: AHAHAHAHAHA