Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If you’re gonna be starting a rookie third rounder you likely need your starting LT or maybe a solid defense to help him adjust quickly before game gets out of hand. Can’t have all three happen and expect to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Ehud posted:

this is absolutely hilarious

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

tarbrush posted:

Well, we're hosed

Remember when we were #1 in the power rankings?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Everyone should realize at this point that the universe cannot sustain a successful Miami Dolphins football team. It will do whatever it takes to correct itself.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ehud posted:

Everyone should realize at this point that the universe cannot sustain a successful Miami Dolphins football team. It will do whatever it takes to correct itself.

It can't sustain a successful Jet team either though lol

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I like Breece Hall. I think he’s cool.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Just have to hope to see some good play by out rookies and some decent development by the corners because I’m convinced we’re not seeing Howard and Jones on the field at the same time often

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Literally every team I support is making active efforts to shoot themselves in the dick. They're not just losing, they're finding creative, weird ways to lose

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Jets clearly better than the Miami practice squad.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

It can't sustain a successful Jet team either though lol

Yeah, you'll get hosed again in the next few weeks. But first it must fool you into thinking that perhaps you've turned the corner.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Levi got so mad about being mid here for years he decided today is his super bowl

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

G loving d it

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Eric Rowe bad? or Jevon Holland bad? can't tell

https://twitter.com/Marcel_LJ/status/1579167204998000642?s=20&t=MSDJpx3XKCTpICt-w2P9Ew

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Another HORRIFIC 30+ yard PI on a ball that was 0% to be caught

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

t a s t e posted:

Levi got so mad about being mid here for years he decided today is his super bowl

Good at foiling Allen no matter what jersey he wears

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I just sneaked a peek at the rest of the Jets schedule, and man, better then .500 seems reasonable?

Vs Packers, Broncos, Pats, Bills, Pats, Bears

I mean 3-2 (losses to the Pack and Bills and even the Pack aren't looking like a guaranteed loss) for that stretch seems reasonable to believe.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Bills gonna find a way to lose this game. It should be 21-3 right now. Instead it’s 10-3 and the Steelers are very much in this.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Another HORRIFIC 30+ yard PI on a ball that was 0% to be caught

He didn’t turn around and he literally grabbed him.

The refs aren’t loving the jets no matter how badly you’re trying to push that.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

syzpid posted:

I just sneaked a peek at the rest of the Jets schedule, and man, better then .500 seems reasonable?

Vs Packers, Broncos, Pats, Bills, Pats, Bears

I mean 3-2 (losses to the Pack and Bills and even the Pack aren't looking like a guaranteed loss) for that stretch seems reasonable to believe.

Just assuming they are going to steamroll this game isn't smart. Especially when every ball to Hill is called PI.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

He didn’t turn around and he literally grabbed him.

The refs aren’t loving the jets no matter how badly you’re trying to push that.

He barely touched him. Hill is ref'd like prime jerry rice. Ball was uncatchable too.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lmao this dudes gonna turn it over soon but I bet it’s a blast til he does

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Every time Hamlin makes a play Nantz credits Milano

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

fsif posted:

He’s an old man who flies Delta alot. Got cookies on the brain.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Moseley is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Great play calling. Anything we can do to get some rhythm. Hell yeah.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Love Mostert’s celebration

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

actually it turns out the Dolphins are good

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
OMG DAVIS ALLENASLDMAAAA

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

fsif posted:

Their numbers are very similar and they look alike.

58 and 3 and a 240 pound linebacker and a 190 pound safety

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Speed + creative plays

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Lmfao GABE

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Jets are incapable of playing a complete game where all three phases play well.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

A dolphins running game worth a drat

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol levi

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Gave rules

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh it wasn’t levi

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Only home run strikes to Gabe from now on please

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I'm really glad Josh learned how to hit those deep balls. His first two years he couldn't go down field to save his life

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

lol it was Minkah Fitzpatrick that gave up that long TD to the Bills wasn't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

I'm really glad Josh learned how to hit those deep balls. His first two years he couldn't go down field to save his life

Davis is completely unreal on those balls, too

One handed grab and then son'ed Fitzpatrick