Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

do you guys know Rösti?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Goons Are Great posted:

do you guys know Rösti?

I know rösti. I was just wondering the other day if it would be less of a pain to use a tofu press to squeeze the shredded potato than wringing it out in a towel to make it at home.

Goons Are Gifts

There's a burger with Rösti here it's crazy

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Finger Prince posted:

No milkshake brings violence to the yard, machine's like "declined your card" and I'm like, I'm gonna go hard, try and stop me, security guard

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

hello im standing inside a McDonald's and I'm :trashed: beyond repair that I can barely stand straight ans I keep waddling back and forth like a boat and there is a group of teens here that keep loving up their order at the order terminal computer because they wanteele to save those 30 cents using a loving coupon and I swear to God they broke the thing again and I'm so mad I WANT MY MILKSHAKE I WILL GO VIOLENT IF I DON'T GET ONE HAVE you ever seen a man going all in in milkshake rage I will probe them in real hurry up

This aggressive act from Coupons and Deals must not go unanswered :argh:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Rarity posted:

This aggressive act from Coupons and Deals must not go unanswered :argh:

:haibrow:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

I've been hanging out with my niece and nephew who I haven't seen in a few years. The boy is I think about 8 or 9 and he is the shadiest mf. Kid can throw shade like pro, his timing is savage. Also you might not know this, but KFC stands for Kid Fattening Center.

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

Goons Are Great posted:

hello im standing inside a McDonald's and I'm :trashed: beyond repair that I can barely stand straight ans I keep waddling back and forth like a boat and there is a group of teens here that keep loving up their order at the order terminal computer because they wanteele to save those 30 cents using a loving coupon and I swear to God they broke the thing again and I'm so mad I WANT MY MILKSHAKE I WILL GO VIOLENT IF I DON'T GET ONE HAVE you ever seen a man going all in in milkshake rage I will probe them in real hurry up

I totally get this - McDonald’s near me have not had milkshakes available for nearly two years!! I’m definitely in withdrawal

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

There's a burger with Rösti here it's crazy

that does sound dangerous

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

No milkshake brings violence to the yard, machine's like "declined your card" and I'm like, I'm gonna go hard, try and stop me, security guard

Heather Papps

hello friend

need a shakeupdate

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have looked at crowds of teens and thought "yeah i could beat all these in a fight" but never have i had my milkshake denied to me, as is my right as the sweat of my brow

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

shaking with rage: the goons are great story

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Stoner Sloth posted:

shaking with rage: the goons are great story

:pusheen:

sb hermit

Andoman posted:

I totally get this - McDonald’s near me have not had milkshakes available for nearly two years!! I’m definitely in withdrawal

Escape From Noise

I feel like death warmed over. I'm sorta hungry but don't have the energy to go get stuff for dinner.

Goons Are Gifts

So it's 11.53am now on a Sunday and I'm still in that McDonald's waiting for my shake and

World Famous W

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
hi, from next door in cccc, just thought I would stop by and say hi

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

World Famous W posted:

hi, from next door in cccc, just thought I would stop by and say hi

Hello there!

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh yeah!

KitConstantine

Watching football while drinking a home made hot cocoa that contains a frankly irresponsible amount of cocoa mix

A good morning :kimchi:

more falafel please

forums poster

Pete davidson got to me and now I'm gonna eat a Taco Bell breakfast

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

Pete davidson got to me and now I'm gonna eat a Taco Bell breakfast

Is that what happens when Pete Davidson bites you?

Manifisto

KitConstantine posted:

Watching football while drinking a home made hot cocoa that contains a frankly irresponsible amount of cocoa mix

A good morning :kimchi:

this is a good plan, a spoon should stand vertical in the cocoa

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Been spending a few days with the inlaws for a family reunion type thing and while it's been fun, I come from a small family of all adults and the most I've spent with extended family has been maybe half a day here and there 10+ years ago. It's kind of overwhelming and I just want to go somewhere quiet and not interact with anyone for at least 2-3 days.

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

this is a good plan, a spoon should stand vertical in the cocoa

I think that's pudding.

KitConstantine

Escape From Noise posted:

I think that's pudding.

Pudding is cold, hot cocoa is hot :thunkin:

Thank You To Pot Smoke Phoenix

Escape From Noise

KitConstantine posted:

Pudding can be hot.

World Famous W

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
hot puddings are good
hot cocoa is good

you deserve both this morning

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hear me out

Cold cocoa

Zil

Viginti Septem posted:

Hear me out

Cold cocoa

Isn't that chocolate syrup?

Escape From Noise

Viginti Septem posted:

Hear me out

Cold cocoa

That's what they call chocolate milk here.

I'm actually not kidding.

Shifty Nipples

I think that's pudding.

KitConstantine posted:

I think chocolate pudding has gelatin in it which would complicate the drinking aspect of hot or cold cocoa

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Escape From Noise

Shifty Nipples posted:

I think chocolate pudding has gelatin in it which would complicate the drinking aspect of hot or cold cocoa

I think anything you could stick a spoon in vertically would be hard to drink. Unless we're talking about a fudgesicle. Are we talking about a fudgesicle?

Ass-penny

World Famous W posted:

hot puddings are good
hot cocoa is good

you deserve both this morning

:haibrower:

Zil

Paging poster Hot Cocoa on the Couch to this thread.

now is your time to shine

Heather Papps

hello friend

Is that what happens when Pete Davidson bites you?

reading this i instantly began putting together a terrible joke about pete-davidson vampirism and would that would entail but it was really mean because i have never found pete to be funny

anyways i backspaced until those jokes are invisible, unlike pete davidson bite victims, who somehow become inexplicably irresistible to some of the most rich and beautiful women on earth.

Escape From Noise

Yeah. I really don't get his whole thing. But I barely know anything about the guy.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i watched snl while he was on and every time he was in a sketch it drove me nuts because he clearly didn't give a poo poo, and there are literally millions of dorks out there who would work their asses off if they were in his position. it pains me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
おはよう ございます :wave: :vegemite:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut