Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

BrownThunder posted:

Steelers BAD

https://twitter.com/ChrisMuellerPGH/status/1579229851281952768
Mood rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

A big flaming stink posted:

Lol how tf did Rodgers lose to the Giants

Too much going on podcasts and complaining about cancel culture for not enough head in the playbook.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

While I think the Giants can play a little D (maybe a lot), that Green Bay offense has some issues.

Plus just random London stuff going on I'm sure.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I feel like the Giants are gonna go like 11-6 and people will say how did they win every time

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Rodgers wants to heave 20+ yard hero balls in the second half (even when ahead). Problem with that is a) his o-line can’t give him enough time for those plays to develop, b) his receivers can’t catch those, and c) his arm is deteriorating from last year.

Funnily enough, he could still do short-to-intermediate throws with success and he has a great running game, but he wants to play his way.

Also, the defense is making GBS threads the bed a lot.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

CharlestheHammer posted:

I feel like the Giants are gonna go like 11-6 and people will say how did they win every time

Didn’t they win one of their super bowls that way?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

If they actually get a top three pick how often do you think the media is going to show that conversation Tomlin had with Chase Young?

They aren't going to, though, their defense is too good. Watt will come back and drag them kicking and screaming into the teens.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
https://twitter.com/bussinwtb/status/1579226487206862848?s=46&t=jyQgoAh3JaUeynvIddvlDw

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Jerome Bogar imposed his will on this NFL Sunday.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Hey that Lions guy didn't die

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2022/10/saivion-smith-has-full-motor-skills-cleared-to-fly-home-with-lions-after-hospitalization.html

quote:

Detroit Lions defensive back Saivion Smith has been discharged from a local hospital and cleared to fly back home to Detroit on the Lions’ team plane, excellent signs that a scary situation might prove to be more scare than anything else.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
If Bailey Zappe turns out to be the next Tom Brady (he won't), he'll be infinitely more tolerable because of his JRPG-rear end name.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So are the Rams officially in trouble yet?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
MATT AMMENDOLA!!!!!!!!!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Ok I could take this time to crow about the Bills and Josh but today's not about Josh...

It's about Trevor.

trevor

bust

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kliff played for the tie and missed

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Kliff played for the tie and missed

Murray also slid before the 1st down marker for no reason like a moron.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

National Fraud League

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Cardinals suck, Eagles rule

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I am back to re-iterate gently caress the Goddamn loving Browns, piece of garbage rear end team can't loving win when the game is handed to them.

I should be happy tho, I picked the Chargers and Bills to follow this year but the Browns suck is so hard I..uugggghhh..they suck so much.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

MATT AMMENDOLA!!!!!!!!!
lol the league is just littered with ex-Jet FailKickers just out there missing kicks.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Gatts posted:

I am back to re-iterate gently caress the Goddamn loving Browns, piece of garbage rear end team can't loving win when the game is handed to them.

I should be happy tho, I picked the Chargers and Bills to follow this year but the Browns suck is so hard I..uugggghhh..they suck so much.

if this were last year, id say sorry friend and wish the browns well. but its the watson browns so im afraid the browns must continue to eat poo poo.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Eifert Posting posted:

If they actually get a top three pick how often do you think the media is going to show that conversation Tomlin had with Chase Young?

They aren't going to, though, their defense is too good. Watt will come back and drag them kicking and screaming into the teens.

Their defense is not too good in the slightest. The highest paid defense in the league is an absolute dumpster fire. Watt won't be back until after the bye and even then they have real bad issues at every single level of the defense, up to and including the coaching. This is a straight up dog poo poo, horribly coached team on every level.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Browns should bury themselves in poo poo forever

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

lol the league is just littered with ex-Jet FailKickers just out there missing kicks.

And after week 1 no one is talking about Greg the leg at all which is what you want when you're a kicker.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
steelers really want that #1 pick this year

i genuinely cannot believe the giants are 4-1. the league is very bad and also Daboll is at the very least a competent coach.

eat poo poo browns, i love that they keep losing in heartbreaking fashion. its amazing

the brady penalty was horseshit, falcons should've had another shot

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gatts posted:

I am back to re-iterate gently caress the Goddamn loving Browns,

I agree.

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

The penalty of the Brady sack might be the worst call in the history of the NFL. It was the most mundane thing ever, just a normal tackle of a guy. If that is roughing then literally every time a QB is sacked is roughing.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rhule tearing up at his press conference

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjgwTwIJAdy/?igshid=NjZiMGI4OTY=

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

dead maaaan waaaalking

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
we gave the Browns the win how did they gently caress that up

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a neat cape posted:

Successfully.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Commodus thumbs down dot gif

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Lets say the Cowboys keep this up... Is Jerray still going to go get Payton or does Tepper pay him like 30 million a year?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

mcmagic posted:

Lets say the Cowboys keep this up... Is Jerray still going to go get Payton or does Tepper pay him like 30 million a year?

There’s no way the Saints let Payton go to a divisional rival

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose
gently caress Tom Brady.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1579265745816412160?t=sW6QkO-G1WjD0jsmPTVL6w&s=19

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

this is just speculation

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Thank Christ

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

The Browns have a much grander history of Browning than the Chargers do of Chargering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

YOLOsubmarine posted:

There’s no way the Saints let Payton go to a divisional rival

Even for a top 5 pick?