Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

If you're going to serve me something in a cone, I had better be able to eat it on the cone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

wanna eat like 5 bites of that... that will do it

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Excuse me, waiter. Someone's been sick all over my pizza.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

That's some kind of fetish thing, not a real food attempt imo

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

LordoftheScheisse posted:

It's a loving lunchable.

I never understood these. A few kids had these regularly in like grades 1-3 but we didn’t have a microwave available for students so they’d just eat those cold dough rounds with cold tomato sauce and cold cheese :barf: It was like the cartesian intersection of rich kid and poor kid

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
pizza lunchables are ftw (from the perspective of 7 year old me). i never microwaved them, that cold sweet tomato cheese cracker is a food all its own

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/AMoU19M.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/ZqvAU4x.mp4

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Futanari Damacy posted:

I never understood these. A few kids had these regularly in like grades 1-3 but we didn’t have a microwave available for students so they’d just eat those cold dough rounds with cold tomato sauce and cold cheese :barf: It was like the cartesian intersection of rich kid and poor kid

it had a desert in it by default and many parents who would not go out of their way to buy a desert to include in their kids lunch separately would still be totally fine with a lunchable if that's what their kid was asking for

also just the mere IDEA of pizza is it's own allure

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

That's how they're intended to be eaten

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol did that guy microwave his lunchables

no wonder he's a putin stan lmao

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
:dafuq:

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

You microwave the Kid Cuisine; you eat the Lunchables as is. Didn't childhood neglect teach you anything?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

tribbledirigible posted:

You microwave the Kid Cuisine; you eat the Lunchables as is. Didn't childhood neglect teach you anything?

I never had either of these! That's why I don't understand! :(

Cold pizza is good (better closer to room temperature than fridge temperature depending on the type), but a combination of stacked ingredients that has never actually been heated or cooked- does that even really qualify as pizza? :confused: Perhaps that's more of a philosophical question along the lines of "is a hot dog a sandwich" etc.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Kids eat lunchables at school and stuff. How are they supposed to heat them!!

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Martman posted:

Sit on them

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

Cold pizza is good (better closer to room temperature than fridge temperature depending on the type), but a combination of stacked ingredients that has never actually been heated or cooked- does that even really qualify as pizza? :confused: Perhaps that's more of a philosophical question along the lines of "is a hot dog a sandwich" etc.

No, it's not real pizza. I don't think anyone over the age of 7 considers it to be.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Martman posted:

Heat them over an indian burn

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The lunchables deep dish came out when I was a kid and I definitely ate more of those than a doctor would recommend*

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

lol did that guy microwave his lunchables

no wonder he's a putin stan lmao

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Futanari Damacy posted:

I'm sure we have discussed Pittsburgh Style Pizza before

https://www.foodbeast.com/news/betos-pizza/

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Martman posted:

I think peak lunchables was in the 90s so most of the kids would have been able to use their shoe compartments.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rjjxo9eeKt1r0uzl6.mp4

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
:pressf:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

It's not delivery, it's di-floor-no

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Incredible; someone microwaving a lunchable

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ichabod Tane posted:

yeah, you're supposed to use an air fryer.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Ichabod Tane posted:

It’s true, I’ve seen it happen. Never had one myself mind you, that seems like a tier of neglect that needs to be unlocked.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

What did they think was gonna happen?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Futanari Damacy posted:

It’s true, I’ve seen it happen. Never had one myself mind you, that seems like a tier of neglect that needs to be unlocked.

I've accidentally bought my son those and have thrown them out on his behalf

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
throwing away food to own ... my kids ????

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Solving a problem you yourself created, very Trumpian

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
To be fair, I definitely tried nuking the pizza lunchables at least a couple times as a kid. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

maybe not particularly disgusting but I enjoy the strange use of cheese wells and french fries

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

This one feels like something you order as part of a ritual to awaken one of the elder gods

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Broccoli is not a pizza topping!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Devils Affricate posted:

I will say, I've had a NY one with chicken, white sauce, and broccoli, I wasn't sure going in but it was definitely a top tier pizza.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Broccoli is all over the place in NYC by-the-slice pizza holes

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Devils Affricate posted:

Broccoli and gorgonzola on a pizza is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deano
Sep 6, 2000

AARD VARKMAN posted:

maybe not particularly disgusting but I enjoy the strange use of cheese wells and french fries

Only registered members can see post attachments!