Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

just drink diet MTN dew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

just drink water

there's water in my coffee :colbert:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I would be interested in some diet water

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Can i get a light water

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Jay Rust posted:

I would be interested in some diet water

i like this stuff

just use half the amount listed in the directions on the can and you'll get a nice diet recipe with half the calories!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

cheetah7071 posted:

just drink water

water is now poison hth

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If we're talking milkshakes there's a UK chain called Shakeaway which will let you put combos of any sweet treat you can imagine into a milkshake. My go to is a Terry's Chocolate Orange x Creme Egg, it's freaking incredible

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There was a self help app I downloaded once which said the first step to changing your life is to drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up every morning but you have to pay like $100 to find out the rest of the steps

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

where i live we have excellent burgerville shakes that are now union made :blastu:

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Most people aren't hydrated enough so drinking more water is always good. I like water with ice.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

There was a self help app I downloaded once which said the first step to changing your life is to drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up every morning but you have to pay like $100 to find out the rest of the steps

i love poo poo like that because it's nothing but compiled lists of hydrohomie pseudoscience, brainlessly generic Life Advice like "drink less alcohol" and "go to bed before 3 AM", and decontextualized cognitive behavioural therapy nuggets from books you could probably get from a goodwill for $10

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Nothing helps improve someone's life like another app nagging you to do something

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I never got into coffee. Right now I've been drinking a lot of Gatorade.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

When I had COVID my girlfriend’s dad dropped off a McDonald’s vanilla shake for me and for some reason, in that moment, it was the best thing I’d ever tasted. Not a great milkshake by any objective measure but it made my throat stop burning for just a little bit and tasted sweet and pleasant and for a short time I felt like I might not die

Milkshakes are good, is my main thesis here

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I do not like lacroix water. The only way I can describe it is that it tastes "dusty."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Seltzer water in general is the worst.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Flavored Perrier is pretty good. LaCroix is TOO carbonated for me.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I like yoohoo and idgaf who knows

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Milkshakes + hot chocolates are the best

A little while ago a takeaway shop hosed our order up on uber eats and we ended up with someone else's order of about 8 milkshakes

We got to keep them, I ended up drinking 3 of the most decadent goddamn milkshakes I've ever tasted while waiting for them to send out the replacement order.

(Milky Lane if you're in Aus)

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

mutata posted:

Flavored Perrier is pretty good. LaCroix is TOO carbonated for me.

If you think La Croix is too carbonated then Polar gonna blow your boots off

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

If you think La Croix is too carbonated then Polar gonna blow your boots off

Yes, but that is the opposite of what I want, thank you though.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Seltzer/Minéral water tier list

Goat - San Pellegrino blood orange/ Limonata

Great - San Pellegrino

Very good - La Croix, Polar, Gerolsteiner

Good - La Vie, Kirkland brand, Topo Chico, Perrier

Drinkable - Walmart brand

Nope - Spindrift, Hint, Waterloo

The gently caress you doing - Liquid Death

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
if that sanpellegrino lemon soda counts as mineral water can i put my morning coffee in the list?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

No lemons are minerals, beans are not

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Blood Orange or other flavored San Pellegrino is straight up just soda, not really sparkling water, unfortunately.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

I stopped drinking sodas because they have me bad cases of gases and I should also control my sugar intake. I get addicted easily too, like I drank a bit of Coke to help me stay awake in the mornings and before I know it half the bottle is down so I 100% shouldn't drink that stuff.

What I should drink more are banana shakes, they're a great way to use bananas that are fine but started to sweeten/get smushed too much.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Its 99% water and is by definition sparkling.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Gaius Marius posted:

Goat - San Pellegrino blood orange/ Limonata

It's just pure sugar water since being a Nestle product, therefore trash

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

One weird trick to make water drinkable (Dentists hate it)

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

What I should drink more are banana shakes, they're a great way to use bananas that are fine but started to sweeten/get smushed too much.

make banana bread instead. idk if that's like better for you but i love banana bread so

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
The only person I know who "doesn't like the taste of water" had both of his legs amputated due to diabetes so I assume this is the fate of all "water taste bad"ers

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

GloomMouse posted:

make banana bread instead. idk if that's like better for you but i love banana bread so

It ain't a bad idea but seems like a bit more work to do weekly, shakes would be easier since it's just dropping milk and banana on the blender, I can add some ice to make it an ice shake even.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Quick breads aren't difficult or time consuming with practice. Mashing the bananas mix your wet and dry combine and throw it in a pan. At any rate you can keep the bananas in the freezer until you want to make it. Or mash frozen banana to make fake ice cream

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Mango Pepsi is tasty

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Sparkling Ice is really good, but the label says there's no sugar and I wonder what bullshit legal loopholes allow that

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

yeah banana bread isn't that big a hassle, and then you get a tasty banana treat that can keep. and ofc there's no reason you can't wash it down with a banana shake...

GloomMouse fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Oct 10, 2022

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Rarity posted:

If we're talking milkshakes there's a UK chain called Shakeaway which will let you put combos of any sweet treat you can imagine into a milkshake. My go to is a Terry's Chocolate Orange x Creme Egg, it's freaking incredible

God, I miss Shakeaway. That’s an extremely good combo and you are a woman of taste and distinction :hai:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I like yoohoo and idgaf who knows

Yoohoo ftw

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Gaius Marius posted:

Quick breads aren't difficult or time consuming with practice. Mashing the bananas mix your wet and dry combine and throw it in a pan. At any rate you can keep the bananas in the freezer until you want to make it. Or mash frozen banana to make fake ice cream

Oh yeah that sounds much easier than I thought, if I can just pan it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

The only person I know who "doesn't like the taste of water" had both of his legs amputated due to diabetes so I assume this is the fate of all "water taste bad"ers

I visited san diego once and the tap water tasted like it was somehow going to poison me to death. So I could see that issue for someone who grew up in a place with really lovely utilities. (But just get a good water filter.)