Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

my girlfriend bought a sweet dab rig a couple weeks ago and last week we smoked 2 grams of dabs in a 7 days like crackheads :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I think I'm gonna go place a big ol' edibles order at the Medical Weed Clearance Hut I went to a few weeks back for cheap carts. 50% off everything in the store, good chance stuff will be 1+ year old but its cheap and nice for home use

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

MrQwerty posted:

my girlfriend bought a sweet dab rig a couple weeks ago and last week we smoked 2 grams of dabs in a 7 days like crackheads :ohdear:

And yet here you are, sound of mind and body and ready for your day. Crack cocaine is a very different drug and will not help you be a better person. Weed will, and it is the light that shines in all of us driving us towards betterment.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

I think I'm gonna go place a big ol' edibles order at the Medical Weed Clearance Hut I went to a few weeks back for cheap carts. 50% off everything in the store, good chance stuff will be 1+ year old but its cheap and nice for home use

They opened this dispensary down the street from me recently. It had been sitting around ready to pull the trigger since April, but they had to have a loving city council meeting over whether it should be allowed to open because, "is it truly a good idea to open a dispensary in such a high-crime area as The WarzoneThe International District!?!??!?!?!" and the public who lives here's response was, "I'd rather have plainclothes armed guards wandering around the entrance to the neighborhood/junkie tent city than rely on police who absolutely refuse to respond to anything unless it's SWAT because they're a bunch of loving pussies," so it opened up. They buy stuff from all the distributors and have really good prices, plus it's walking distance. Legal weed 0wns.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

They opened this dispensary down the street from me recently. It had been sitting around ready to pull the trigger since April, but they had to have a loving city council meeting over whether it should be allowed to open because, "is it truly a good idea to open a dispensary in such a high-crime area as The WarzoneThe International District!?!??!?!?!" and the public who lives here's response was, "I'd rather have plainclothes armed guards wandering around the entrance to the neighborhood/junkie tent city than rely on police who absolutely refuse to respond to anything unless it's SWAT because they're a bunch of loving pussies," so it opened up. They buy stuff from all the distributors and have really good prices, plus it's walking distance. Legal weed 0wns.

I am very luckily in a community that's embraced legal weed quite a bit and am surrounded by other communities doing the same. I really wish Detroit would get their recreational program going already, it's a big part of the reason why I still have my medical card!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

I am very luckily in a community that's embraced legal weed quite a bit and am surrounded by other communities doing the same. I really wish Detroit would get their recreational program going already, it's a big part of the reason why I still have my medical card!

Oh, we embraced legal weed immediately as a state. It's been real important to our finances and stifled for a long time, and living with CO to the direct north just means a decade of lost revenue.
The city council meeting was called by the Republican areas of town to address crime in my neighborhood, a neighborhood they bus homeless people to, and it's very transparent that they didn't want something positive for the neighborhood to happen.
That's all that was, and it got shouted down and now I have a cheap weed store down the block.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

MrQwerty posted:

The city council meeting was called by the Republican areas of town to address crime in my neighborhood

Was this the place with the very clever, short name?

I saw that building had been like ready to go since March and several months later it was still empty. Saw yesterday it was actually open.

Droogie fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Oct 11, 2022

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Droogie posted:

Was this "oui'd?"

I saw that building had been like ready to go since March and several months later it was still empty. Saw yesterday it was actually open.

nah its the place on Wyoming and Copper, I believe Oui'd was part of the same council meeting because it's in my neighborhood too.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Ah. Also edited the last after thinking about it, feel free to do the same. I know it had to be one or the other. That place was also seemingly in the process of opening forever

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Droogie posted:

Ah. Also edited the last after thinking about it, feel free to do the same. I know it had to be one or the other. That place was also seemingly in the process of opening forever

it smells like piss because homeless people and cats were squatting in it for years prior to them getting ready, then they had to delay the opening and it happened again.
It'll dissipate, but they have good prices and you know exactly who you're purchasing from so you don't have to buy Darren "PurLife" White poo poo if you don't want to, but they do buy from him.
You do have to drive into the hood, and that's on you.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

MrQwerty posted:

it smells like piss because homeless people and cats were squatting in it for years prior to them getting ready, then they had to delay the opening and it happened again.
It'll dissipate, but they have good prices and you know exactly who you're purchasing from so you don't have to buy Darren "PurLife" White poo poo if you don't want to, but they do buy from him.
You do have to drive into the hood, and that's on you.

I'm for anything that doesn't support Darren. I went once after getting medical before legalization, but that was more of a free stuff grand tour. Didn't he sell pur life or did I imagine that? Possibly while high. Either way, gently caress that guy.

Context for others, a former sheriff and wife that made their money off medical marijuana while fighting every initiative for legalization or permitting others to grow or sell in any context.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Droogie posted:

I'm for anything that doesn't support Darren. I went once after getting medical before legalization, but that was more of a free stuff grand tour. Didn't he sell pur life or did I imagine that? Possibly while high. Either way, gently caress that guy.

Context for others, a former sheriff and wife that made their money off medical marijuana while fighting every initiative for legalization or permitting others to grow or sell in any context.

He used to be my mom's neighbor in her condo and bragged constantly to me in my late teens about bagging people for weed, then got kicked out by the HOA after he picked up his wife and shielded her from consequences for causing a DWI crash while sheriff. They used other stuff but everyone knew what it was.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

My loving puffco peak atomizer just broke again after trying to take it apart for cleaning. It looks like I could actually order a replacement from their website now whereas last time it said they wouldn't ship here but gently caress, man, this happens too much with this thing. If I let it get remotely gunky everything just gets glued together inside and when I try to take it apart for cleaning the stuff inside just all cements together. Tried to take the bowl out to remove the atomizer and it yanked the whole heating element out.

Edit: How's the Mighty+ for concentrates?

Edit 2: Not great apparently, I just ordered a Utillian 5 V3. Reviews seem very good specifically for concentrates whereas the Mighty+ needs a pad thing and still sounds like it doesn't work all that well for em.

explosivo fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Oct 15, 2022

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

got high and asked dalle to generate some weed for me. this is what came back:

rate the AI generated bud, goons.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Oct 18, 2022

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

got high and asked dalle to generate some weed for me. this is what came back:

rate the AI generated bud, goons.

Bro I just got digitally high off that. E-drugs are real and are my friend.

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat
Went through an interactive art museum called Team Lab in Japan. God I wish I had an edible during that holy poo poo pissssss

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I got real high on the new GG4 and, without knowing what it was about, not even the synopsis, watched Everything Everywhere All At Once.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
That happens to me with episodes of The Orville. Whenever I'm high it always seems to be a reality bending time travel episode.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
RSO fuckin rules

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Every time I've had it it's done nothing so I guess I don't have cancer? Idk

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

every time i try out the not weeds (vapes, extracts, concentrates, edibles) i go back to the weed (dank nugs) relatively quickly

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Vapes my main but I'll never turn down a drag on a joint. Edibles are secondary.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Since getting my dynavap I'm never smoking again

Like sure, maybe a bong when rec weed became legal here

But the dynavap just does everything I want from weed

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

by not weed vapes i mean like the e-cig juice vapes, dry herb vaping the nug is cool and good

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Jestery posted:

But the dynavap just does everything I want from weed

:yeah:

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Most forms of smoking make me vomit. Edibles are key. I made brownies yesterday using some "more advanced" techniques like baking the weed first and adding water to the butter for the weed to simmer in and yeah it was incredibly effective.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I tried my best tasting homegrown in a regular snapper bowl in the bong one time and immediately regretted it and had to clean the bong

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
How am I like the only one around here who enjoys edibles lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Dynavap on my bonger is my main weapon of course but edibles rule for getting a nice baseline high

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

bagmonkey posted:

you are not

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I eat like 40mg of edibles every friday night it's awesome

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

bagmonkey posted:

You are not alone.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Atlas Hugged posted:

Most forms of smoking make me vomit. Edibles are key. I made brownies yesterday using some "more advanced" techniques like baking the weed first and adding water to the butter for the weed to simmer in and yeah it was incredibly effective.

This sounds difficult and complicated. I put a gram of wax in a pyrex bowl with a chopped up stick of butter, put that in the oven at 200⁰ for an hour, bam you've got weed butter. You can even get the rough dose per cookie. If you prefer butter from flower you're a badass though, I can't handle all the simmering and the straining and the temperature measuring.

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Oct 21, 2022

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Atlas Hugged posted:

Hirayuki posted:

You are not alone.

Mozi posted:

you are not

I'm glad I am not alone!!!

Did I share the edibles I bought last week at The 8 Mile Clearance Weed Hut

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

sorry for the poo poo quality picture but this was $140 at The 8 Mile Clearance Weed Hut™

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

sorry for the poo poo quality picture but this was $140 at The 8 Mile Clearance Weed Hut™

SCORE!

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006
Algeapea and noodles - I will take your udon!
Edibles are great for anyone with asthma, having to take use an inhaler after using a vape every time sucks

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bagmonkey posted:

edibles are great, i wish the retail trend was more brownies and cookies and less gummies. i might have to make my own.

i want my edibles to taste good, dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Got one of the new Dyanvap Bs and have been playing with it- still trying to get the hang of exactly where to apply the torch to properly heat things through at different points of extraction

Definitely easy to get it to work but just talking fine tuning here