Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Pan Dulce posted:

I don't know if this was answered earlier, but how does mangaplus work? I assume they have a monthly/yearly fee, but what else besides this comic is offered? Is it a good translation?
Mangaplus is free and the quality is great. For most series chapters other than the first few and most recent few are only available on their app, I assume so they can serve you ads there. (I've never actually tried it.)

Sindai fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Free to keep up, pay to read backlogs. That's how they get you.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I haven't really looked at the official version but I will miss the little bits of extras that the TL group puts in explaining crap about Japanese showbiz that I don't really care about, but find interesting the context of this comic

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

OnimaruXLR posted:

I haven't really looked at the official version but I will miss the little bits of extras that the TL group puts in explaining crap about Japanese showbiz that I don't really care about, but find interesting the context of this comic

Yeah the TL's notes were really useful and interesting.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Pan Dulce posted:

I don't know if this was answered earlier, but how does mangaplus work? I assume they have a monthly/yearly fee, but what else besides this comic is offered? Is it a good translation?

Sindai posted:

Mangaplus is free and the quality is great. For most series chapters other than the first few and most recent few are only available on their app, I assume so they can serve you ads there. (I've never actually tried it.)

Oshi no Ko also falls under their "first read is free" campaign that they have going on which means every single chapter beyond the first six chapters and the current last six chapters on the phone app is free to read once.

The first six and last current six chapters are also free to read on their main page on the internet but you don't get to read any chapters in-between unless there's anything I'm currently missing right now.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Chapter is put on mangaplus

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

:ohdear:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Well I don't like this at all.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Aqua no! :ohdear:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

We back to instant bullet now

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
The time has come for Aqua and Ruby to communicate openly, share their burdens, and become the murder twins.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ZiegeDame posted:

The time has come for Aqua and Ruby to communicate openly, share their burdens, and become the murder twins.

yeah this seems likely. since convincing himself his revenge was over aqua kind of abandoned his old life too. it would be really good to see this lead to aqua and ruby opening up to each other and cooperating but idk. aqua seems to really internalize this to the point he has a revenge/survivor-guilt hallucination freakout so i don't think that'll happen any time soon

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
A link
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1014069

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

This is fine :tif:

This is totally ok :tif:

Gotta love dad's lowkey realization Aqua was in denial and he just blew it.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

new chapter holy poo poo. excited to see what plan ruby comes up with and if she goes to aqua about it or if they continue down their own paths

e: link

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1014104

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Well.

Akane's doomed.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

lol Akane is going to die

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Supremezero posted:

Well.

Akane's doomed.

yeah... :smith:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

She knows too much.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

So the kid was 11 when he first fathered a kid.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Was the dad raped?

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I assume we get another twist where it turns out he's a brother and not the father. Also RIP Akane for sure.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Clarste posted:

Free to keep up, pay to read backlogs. That's how they get you.

In the US at least I don’t even think you can pay you read back logs on Manga+

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1014508

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

ah there we go

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I knew from the moment she said he wouldn't be convicted for murdering Ai because he was a minor at the time that the obvious solution was she'd just have to provoke him into another murder.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

So sad, if Akane had been alive for just a bit longer, she may have been able to overflow that death flag counter and survive. She was doing such a good job at piling them up!

EDIT: https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1580225062006685696

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Blaze Dragon posted:

So sad, if Akane had been alive for just a bit longer, she may have been able to overflow that death flag counter and survive. She was doing such a good job at piling them up!

maybe she will simply get merely injured into a comatose state so that later she can wake up and dramatically reveal an appropriately dramatic important reveal. :cry:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

that was fast

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Blaze Dragon posted:

EDIT: https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1580225062006685696

90 minutes!?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Mraagvpeine posted:

90 minutes!?

Burn through the first part quickly lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

man,,,

Hidingo Kojimba
Mar 29, 2010

Maybe they’re just hugging and she tripped?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

this manga has no qualms with showing people getting got, that is almost assuredly Aqua lol

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Dexo posted:

this manga has no qualms with showing people getting got, that is almost assuredly Aqua lol

It was Aqua last time it looked like Akane fell off a bridge, so that'd be kinda stupid.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i like how it doesnt even feel like a cliffhanger because its so telegraphed. could be a reversal but hey guess we wont know until next week

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I'm going to wear out the this is fine emote, won't I?

this is NOT fine :smith:

The universe loving loathes Aqua doesn't it?

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Omobono posted:

I'm going to wear out the this is fine emote, won't I?

this is NOT fine :smith:

The universe loving loathes Aqua doesn't it?

I mean there seems to be a literal supernatural entity trying to bait his sister and him into the path of carnage so I'm not sure you can blame to the ENTIRE universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

There’s so many death flags stacked up in those last few pages it’s gotta be a reversal right? Right??? She literally did the “When this is all over” thing!