Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

How did Miller miss???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

How did Miller miss???

That was weird

I thought he skied it at first but he somehow shot it square into the corner without his stick breaking or anything like that

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

gently caress yes

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Fuuuuck

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
What the gently caress

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Leon Draisaitl has two legs

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Feels like the Canucks have fanned on like 20 goal scoring chances so far this game lol

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Man I hope Beniers is the real deal. We never had guys parked on the crease last year. Let's take it home.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Man I hope Beniers is the real deal. We never had guys parked on the crease last year. Let's take it home.

He looks loving awesome. I'm very excited for the Kraken. Just wish that Hakstol would play Wright as the 3C at least.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
NNUKE!

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

schultz looks like a great pickup for the kraken. that team is gonna score buckets

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

the talent deficit posted:

schultz looks like a great pickup for the kraken. that team is gonna score buckets

He will also help them give up a million goals, which will be fun at least.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Hell yeah Campbell, throw that body around

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Ah, good old Kraken. At least they lost 5-4 instead of 5-1 as they would last year. Fun game.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Grubauer is still as bad as last year!

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

aejix posted:

Aaahahahaha oilers.

Knew I'd regret that.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Alright, I'm out. That was a good 21 minutes, see you next season.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
The Canucks!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Avs looked great

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Connor

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

I guess Kane isn't THAT much of an rear end in a top hat

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I feel like McDavid wasn't even as noticeable as he normally is and he still easily put up 3g 1a. He's p good

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Lol Kraken give it up on the 1st shot of the season. Classic.

Is anything the kraken do a classic yet?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

ilmucche posted:

Is anything the kraken do a classic yet?

Give up the puck, get defensively confused, and then swarm the puck leaving a multitude of 'this guy scored' GIFs.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

https://twitter.com/buffalosabres/status/1580689800407187456?s=46&t=8vFYLLK6E4y58GBRjXtZXA

Let’s
Fuckin
Goooooooooooo
Buffaloooooooo

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
This summers vibes have been too drat good, mentally preparing for an rear end beating by Craig Anderson and the Buffalo Sabres tonight

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
What are my legit streaming options? I used ESPN+ last season but seems like there were a lot of games (for the Wild) that ended up getting blacked out. I looked at ESPN Player using a VPN in Europe but that doesn't look like it has anything live. Why do these stupid leagues make it so hard to watch their product...

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Holy poo poo, Craig Anderson is the Sabres starting goalie?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Lets see which of the Devils or the Flyers are the real dogshit garbage.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

bub spank posted:

Holy poo poo, Craig Anderson is the Sabres starting goalie?

Yeah we love him. He’ll probably break his hip three games in but still.

Sabres game started with a tribute to the victims of the racist shooting at the Tops on the East Side of Buffalo. A bunch of family members and survivors being honored at center ice. Both teams stood together in a moment of silence and the Sabres are wearing “Choose Love” stickers on their helmets all season. I’m not crying, you’re crying.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Sid :siren:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Crosby still has it

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Not sure if that's how they drew it up, but that was very nice Jake to Sid :siren:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Both teams had 6 on the ice there lmao but Yotes had the puck so I guess they get dinged. Wild.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
does Lindy have Bratt on the 2nd unit PP? is he that loving stupid?

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

https://twitter.com/buffalosabres/status/1580696922033201153?s=46&t=8vFYLLK6E4y58GBRjXtZXA

Here’s the tribute video.

Also somebody just got caught on a hot mic screaming STFU lol

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Hell yeah Zucker. More of that

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Oh wow you take Zucker away from Kananen and good things happen? Neat.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Oh wow you take Zucker away from Kananen and good things happen? Neat.

I desperately hope he stays healthy this season
we really could use it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

holy poo poo the coyotes are bad