Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
https://twitter.com/chesterr01/status/1579410516975685633

The era of Horny Reggie is beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Mass Effect corrupted the poor innocent child Reggie

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Reggie is living the big tiddy goth gamer gf dream? Good for him.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/KZXcellent/status/1579564544997097473

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

is insanely huge barrel chest the only male body type or is that just a choice everyone is making

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

Indecisive posted:

is insanely huge barrel chest the only male body type or is that just a choice everyone is making

I think it's just the funniest choice

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Indecisive posted:

Unfortunately, they're giving people freedom to make horrible creations.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Unfortunately, they're giving people freedom to make horrible creations.

Dragon's Dogma walked so SF6 could run.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

I mean, his handle's Chster and all

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

That compilation of Smash Players throwing temper tantrums and breaking their controllers after losing a match was pretty uncomfortable to watch.

Clip-On Fedora fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Oct 11, 2022

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

That compilation of Smash Players throwing temper tantrum last and breaking their controllers after losing a match was pretty uncomfortable to watch.

What is this? What’s going on?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Pat’s latest reaction stream featured a compilation of smash players losing their poo poo and spiking their controllers on the ground after losing a match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Oe6hzgZrU

It starts at around the 1:48:00 minute mark.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I lowkey loving LOATHE woolie for how consistently good he is at coming up with insanely clever/funny/offensive titles for poo poo multiple times a week, sometimes multiple times a day for literally years with no end in sight. This one really got me

https://twitter.com/WoolieWoolz/status/1579912392187973633?t=

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Reggie's jizzing on a cat story was a double take moment for sure.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
Woolie is starting the Shadowbroker DLC

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Judge Tesla posted:

Reggie's jizzing on a cat story was a double take moment for sure.
This is a very sensationalist way to phrase it, but it was definitely a moment.

I'm not sure I've seen a more visceral throwing under the bus moment though.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

theCalamity posted:

yeyeyeye

Mass Effect is at its best in big dumb action movie mode - see also ME3 Citadel

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

He got done with shadowbroker today. Just needs to go through the lore and logs. He doesn’t have anything left except the reaper IFF and the arrival DLC

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

theCalamity posted:

He doesn’t have anything left except the reaper IFF and the arrival DLC

😤
So someone tipped him off to the most 100% slam dunk lmao of all time then

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

I hope no one tells him who to choose for which role. They better make that chat emote only for each decision. Having everyone survive is boring

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

theCalamity posted:

He got done with shadowbroker today. Just needs to go through the lore and logs. He doesn’t have anything left except the reaper IFF and the arrival DLC

It's a good thing chat was there to max min his Legion playtime to the utmost degree so that Woolie gets a couple throwaway scenes and emails in 3 from barely relevant characters

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

theCalamity posted:

Did his character romance Liara in the first game fake datafile they used for this run? Because the knockdown drag out fight you have with her during the DLC is the best poo poo they've done that isn't part of the Citadel DLC and it really cemented her as one of my favorite characters.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

Perfect Potato posted:

It's a good thing chat was there to max min his Legion playtime to the utmost degree so that Woolie gets a couple throwaway scenes and emails in 3 from barely relevant characters

You can go play ME2 right now to correct this injustice! Go, Potato! Go blend those terrorists!

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

beep by grandpa posted:

I lowkey loving LOATHE woolie for how consistently good he is at coming up with insanely clever/funny/offensive titles for poo poo multiple times a week, sometimes multiple times a day for literally years with no end in sight. This one really got me

https://twitter.com/WoolieWoolz/status/1579912392187973633?t=

Aren't most, if not all, of the titles he uses just things that were said during recording? Still kudos to him for picking the funniest or most out of context bit each time.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

DrakePegasus posted:

You can go play ME2 right now to correct this injustice! Go, Potato! Go blend those terrorists!

Going to assume that sounded way better in your head

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Did his character romance Liara in the first game fake datafile they used for this run? Because the knockdown drag out fight you have with her during the DLC is the best poo poo they've done that isn't part of the Citadel DLC and it really cemented her as one of my favorite characters.

Blue romanced Liara in the first game and is now romancing Garrus which Liara calls Blue out on

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

theCalamity posted:

Blue romanced Liara in the first game and is now romancing Garrus which Liara calls Blue out on

I went Liara Than Liara in my run when legendary came out and honestly she seems to be really pushed as The Canon Romance given her ever-availability and her actions in 2 and 3.

But the best part about the DLC is that car ride of you two just finally havingthe fight that's been brewing since you found her again with whatever 3rd party member that's with you just sitting in the car awkwardly as their parents fight.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

beep by grandpa posted:

😤
So someone tipped him off to the most 100% slam dunk lmao of all time then

His chat mod PMed him some pointers on what missions can be done before the end of the game, and also advised he should do the Reaper IFF mission last. It's still very easy to gently caress up on that though, depending on how many other warnings he got.

The crew kidnapping sequence is triggered off a hyper specific prompt of "Looking at your galaxy map for a 2nd time after obtaining Legion." So if Woolie looks at the map, closes it and wanders off, then goes back and looks at it again, he won't be able to do Legion's loyalty mission before the kidnapping because it starts the cut scene where Shepard and all the squadmates go to... Space Showbizz Pizza or something and leave the Normandy unguarded. I'm not rooting for him to get derailed by that, but I'm curious how it'll play out.

I'm sure Pat will be happy to explain how the whole crew gets turned into Slurpee juice on the podcast if Woolie gets the crew back, and Woolie's reaction then will be amusing anyway.

I went Liara Than Liara in my run when legendary came out and honestly she seems to be really pushed as The Canon Romance given her ever-availability and her actions in 2 and 3.

But the best part about the DLC is that car ride of you two just finally havingthe fight that's been brewing since you found her again with whatever 3rd party member that's with you just sitting in the car awkwardly as their parents fight.

I thought I remembered that happening, too, but when I replayed it recently I think I was blending the icy exchange you have with her after the hotel boss fight in the DLC and the car chase. Also maybe blending in some of the footage I've seen of her getting pissed at you for starting up with her in 3 and then smooching Thane.

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Oct 12, 2022

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Woolie banning Liara from the Normandy because he thought it was a romance option was funny. Not even "just friends". Reggie's face is a good mirror to chat when poo poo like that happens.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The same people who date Liara also go reporter route in persona 5

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Rody One Half posted:

The same people who date Liara also go reporter route in persona 5

The only good options in 5 is the Royal exclusive S. links.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

The only good options in 5 is the Royal exclusive S. links.

Don't date your Therapist (but also yes, Akechi is the best option).

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

No it's Tae

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Woolie just met Legion and it’s blowing his mind

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I only watch on Youtube but I'm laughing at Woolie watching Edgerunners up to Episode 5. He must have been smacked hard when he started up with Episode 6.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
checked his youtube channel and oh look, it's the worst character platinum studios ever made

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

checked his youtube channel and oh look, it's the worst character platinum studios ever made

I didn't know he was playing Metal Gear Rising.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Oxxidation posted:

Uhhh bayonetta loving rules what is wrong with you

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Maybe they mean Enzo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I mean Loki

L U V