Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Yotes aren't just in the tank they're already at the bottom of the sea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Coyotes are pretty dire yeah lol

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

maybe they should let the college team take a couple games for them

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
please fire mackenzie blackwood into a black hole somewhere

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

corn on the cop posted:

please fire mackenzie blackwood into a black hole somewhere

lol @ that fat rebound. he does suck.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Yotes aren't just in the tank they're already at the bottom of the sea
Coyotes will be playing from the Mariana Trench next season.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Went to go get beer 15 before puck drop thinking it'd get back early enough to not miss much.

...but boy the Coyotes are dire huh?

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Sabres look like poop rn

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

17 seasons together oh god :ohno:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Tkachuk with the first goal

Not watching the flyers is making me feel good

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Good soup! posted:

Tkachuk with the first goal

Not watching the flyers is making me feel good

You going Senators/Giroux this season?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Petry getting hurt in the first period of the first Pens game of the season would be extremely Pens

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Fire ruff at intermission

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

You going Senators/Giroux this season?

Yeahhhhh I've been going back and forth, I'm thinking of keeping up with the Sens and Avs. For the latter, it's because I've got a lot of good friends in Denver and I enjoy the state.

I usually watch games across the board in general, so I'm sure my allegiances will change :v:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Good soup! posted:

Yeahhhhh I've been going back and forth, I'm thinking of keeping up with the Sens and Avs. For the latter, it's because I've got a lot of good friends in Denver and I enjoy the state.

I usually watch games across the board in general, so I'm sure my allegiances will change :v:

No judgement here. After the last few flyers seasons I think you're allowed to want to watch some fun hockey and not heartbreaking

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I've noticed PoJ twice and once was the penalty there and once when he had huge amounts of time in the corner and forgot the puck then turned it over. Not great.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Holy hell buffalo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I've noticed PoJ twice and once was the penalty there and once when he had huge amounts of time in the corner and forgot the puck then turned it over. Not great.

yeah, I don't think he's got the stuff
bring back Ty Smith

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

Petry getting hurt in the first period of the first Pens game of the season would be extremely Pens

he's back on the ice
hurrah

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

he's back on the ice
hurrah

huzzah

Malkin's line looking good is nice to see.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Palat not going backdoor on the tapin after Bratt scored that goal like 6 times last year then Bratt getting 30 seconds of PP time is a disgrace.

Lindy Ruff is such a loving moron

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Sloppy period for the sabres

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

loving Ryan Graves and Severson aren't gonna join that 3-on-1 down low? Graves dip his fuckin mitts in cement today? you're 6'5" bro, this is the Metro. bad

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That's nasty from Gost. Very old school.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Bratt played two minutes less than Erik Haula (first line PP Erik Haula) in the first lol

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
not sure how Malkin gets a penalty out of that

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

not sure how Malkin gets a penalty out of that

can't give the leading team a 5 on 3 in a 3-0 game, it's basically a rule

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

That Leafs PP was ridiculous

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

that was a cool powerplay

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
like even if this is because Hischier is slated to be in Haula's spot when he's healthy, that's still incredibly stupid, in what loving world is Palat (or even Hischier for that matter) a bigger offensive threat than Bratt? loving insane

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Pretty sure Jake Sanderson is already our best defenseman.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

T-Bone posted:

Bratt played two minutes less than Erik Haula (first line PP Erik Haula) in the first lol

Why does your team seem to hate this young man so much

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

T-Bone posted:

Devils clearly hate Bratt.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Yup, Rielly still absolutely garbage at blocking obvious passing lanes

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

So the game has to pause for 8 minutes because Hathaway tried to sell a tap on his arm like he was dying

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

bub spank posted:

Pretty sure Jake Sanderson is already our best defenseman.

love to see it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol the refs in this Islanders game

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
the Zuke-Kirill-Hartman line is so loving terrifying

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Welp, Samsonov sucks too