Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Peterka is good!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
My goodness what a pass.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
That was a hell of a passing play on that power play goal.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Peterka was a no-brainer German friend for Stützle pick in the second round for Ottawa that they whiffed on, of course he scores against them lol

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
It's a power play goal

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
How you leave Kreider camping like that.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Marino has been very good. Broke up two grade a chances so far

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/hayyyshayyy/status/1580714251853139968

If anyone wants to see some pretty passing.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Second Brendan Smith muff on a Hughes layoff of the game

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

DAHLIN IS SO FUCKIN GOOD YESSSS :siren:

techno allah
Sep 29, 2005

Dahlin :siren:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol that rules

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Good lord, Kreider had like 5 seconds to pot that, beautiful

ZBad is absolutely cooking this year and his flow is magnificent, he’s scoring 50

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Leafs have 21 shots in the first period and are losing, feels like hockey’s back

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
PoJ - Positives - Wow he sure looks like he is a hell of a skater.

Cons - Looking extremely nervous with the puck in his own zone. A few iffy turnovers. Should be a lot of time for him to play in this game so we'll see if he settles at all.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Leafs already so down on their goalies they're letting people wack at them with no repercussions. Sad!

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

BWV posted:

Leafs already so down on their goalies they're letting people wack at them with no repercussions. Sad!

Bring me Erik Källgren

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

It’s so weird to watch other teams properly defend 2 on 1s after seeing Morgan Rielly repeatedly just stare at a guy from the middle of the ice as they score.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Could Nemec be much worse than Brendon Smith?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Uhhh

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Devils

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

mcmagic posted:

Could Nemec be much worse than Brendon Smith?

Bahl would be who they bring in and no

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

T-Bone posted:

Bahl would be who they bring in and no

Bahl is bad too.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

gently caress espn+ for keeping me from watching the stars game

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hartman seems like a dumbass

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

mcmagic posted:

Bahl is bad too.

Better than Smith and they're not gonna play Nemec on his offside for 10 minutes a night

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I'll take a nice 0-10 to start the year if it ends Ruff

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
omg Wild miss two-on-none shorthanded

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Great to see the kid line getting power play time

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
if you're just watching games tonight I encourage you to turn on the Rangers-Wild. the game is entertaining, sure, but the Wild DJ is putting on some seriously awful tracks. like, potentially lost-a-bet they're so bad. you can hear them on the Rangers broadcast

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Guys. Rangers Good.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
Laffy just banked it in off Fox?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
wild season over

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
This powerplay I’ve been waiting for all summer sucks rear end lol

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
Laf has been incredibly lazy in the first 80 minutes and doesn't look like he's in shape or increased his foot speed tremendously lol, but the kid does have just natural high end skills and instincts.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

:siren: :siren: love them rangers

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

T-Bone posted:

I'll take a nice 0-10 to start the year if it ends Ruff

It's pretty crazy that he's still around...

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
I love the Devils being like the worst pursuit / board team in the league and also repeatedly taking low percentage shots to give up possession

CobwebMustardseed
Apr 8, 2011

And some said he would just be a shell of his former self upon his return.
Pens look good. Yotes look discombobulated. Those CGI ads on the boards are very annoying. These are my opening night thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Tatar picking up just where he left off last year not being able to hit wide open nets.