Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Man these are just some pretty loving goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
god drat. sick pass and just sick finishing by Bread

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
oh wow what an amazing individual effort by Mason Marchment! beat 3 predators by himself!

Every time I watch this guy he looks like an elite talent to my eye

https://twitter.com/MDeFranks/status/1580720909786103810

this was after an icing where he had been up and down the ice for 50 seconds already on his shift!

Starsfan fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Oct 14, 2022

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The Rangers move the puck around so well

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

CobwebMustardseed posted:

Pens look good. Yotes look discombobulated. Those CGI ads on the boards are very annoying. These are my opening night thoughts.

The top of the plexiglass dividers are glitching in the corners so whenever they are battling for the puck it’s just blinking on the screen. They are so much worse than I thought and my expectations were in the earths core

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I hope Tavares scores 50 garbage goals this year because the Leafs are gonna need 4+ goals most games.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Sigh.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Kakko and Laf are going to play their way into the top six long term and it rules

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Rust extremely slow on that rotation costing the PP goal against.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Boy this Burger King commercial with the whopper song sure is annoying

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Ay Kerfoot made a play in the offensive zone :siren:

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

lol I was just thinking how underwhelming the whole third line had been so far this season.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Opening the season against Arizona is a good way to juice those PP stats

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I think Malkin's healthy this season
shame to all the naysayers

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

eXXon posted:

lol I was just thinking how underwhelming the whole third line had been so far this season.

They’d been garbage until that one play, it’s true

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
https://twitter.com/TheChargingBUF/...s1_c10&ref_url=

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

It’s hard to believe this PP unit is the same one that scored the first goal of the game

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

lmfao hell yeah

WeaponX posted:

Kakko and Laf are going to play their way into the top six long term and it rules

Chytil down one line 3 with Goodrow and Vesey looking hella depressed though lol, poor guy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Starsfan posted:

oh wow what an amazing individual effort by Mason Marchment! beat 3 predators by himself!

Every time I watch this guy he looks like an elite talent to my eye

https://twitter.com/MDeFranks/status/1580720909786103810

this was after an icing where he had been up and down the ice for 50 seconds already on his shift!

Love to see it

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

lmfao hell yeah

Chytil down one line 3 with Goodrow and Vesey looking hella depressed though lol, poor guy

Brutal. Well give him Kravtsov as consolation if you can’t fit him back in the top-6

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Oh god that bouncing puck on shesterkin

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Engvall basically begging Keefe to bench him on that shift

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Yikes MAF

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Good Soup you might just be cursed because the flyers are shellacking the devils

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol the devils

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The Flyers are winning the Stanley Cup

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stars on a hattie watch????

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Marner’s desire to set Matthews up is so palpable every Cap just stands between them whenever Mitch has the puck and all offense is killed immediately

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

Engvall basically begging Keefe to bench him on that shift

It was a great backcheck though. Shame about the immediately giving it back to Oshie because ???

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Zuccarello injects some life

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Good Soup you might just be cursed because the flyers are shellacking the devils

I'm disappointed

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

eXXon posted:

It was a great backcheck though. Shame about the immediately giving it back to Oshie because ???

The first two games of the season have me believing that several Leafs are so thrown off by the Milk ad that they no longer recognize friend from foe

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Wild gotta have the worst jersey ads in the league

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Mason Marchment continues building his reputation as the ultimate analytics darling

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Lame!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Minnesota will tie it, won't they

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Really gonna need Bunting to cash in on more garbage in front of empty nets

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Learn to skate Yotes you gently caress

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Trouba is gonna murder someone tonight sorry Minny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Pens PK has been very bad tonight. Huge holes in the box again.