Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1580736837261627392

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

owned

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
lol that owns

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hell yes the most annoying fanbases on the internet are going to battle

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
took me awhile to figure out he was talking about cenk uygher and i thought he was saying chink uighur and very confused

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

when do you ship out for basic

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you've gotten less annoying lately, don't feel so bad :)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Xaris posted:

took me awhile to figure out he was talking about cenk uygher and i thought he was saying chink uighur and very confused

I thought he initially said chenk wigger and it put such a big smile on my face

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

AnimeIsTrash posted:

sir you are in the podcast thread

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I’m hitting f5 on Greenwalds Twitter page waiting for his take to drop.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
It is continually impressive how, despite how small their cultural reach is, Chapo manages to drive the most annoying people on earth insane with their very existence.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
chink wigger

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I’m hitting f5 on Greenwalds Twitter page waiting for his take to drop.

Same. That bridge about to burn

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
tucker go on TAFS

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
chapo check

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh i posted this in the aoc thread but i guess it's relevant here too

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
sheikh weegoo

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i say swears online posted:

oh i posted this in the aoc thread but i guess it's relevant here too

tucker's right

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

chapo trap house is a podcast that i listen to

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
the media figure with the biggest platform that I kinda suspected might namedrop Chapo on national news could have been Joy Reid, she loathed them. the only reason it never happened is that shock upon shock, talking heads don’t actually determine the majority of the stuff they air.

tucker on the other hand has some obvious younger new right shitheads on his production staff (and does take some weird cues from domestic intelligence operations :ghost:)

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

every day i show tucker a dossier of the 20 most epic posts from the glenn thread

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I winder if tucker knows who the chapo guys are or is just sort of reading things off a teleprompter? He would have to listen to an episode to understand what they are, right

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

the media figure with the biggest platform that I kinda suspected might namedrop Chapo on national news could have been Joy Reid, she loathed them. the only reason it never happened is that shock upon shock, talking heads don’t actually determine the majority of the stuff they air.

tucker on the other hand has some obvious younger new right shitheads on his production staff (and does take some weird cues from domestic intelligence operations :ghost:)

i think the obvious conclusion is that tucker does in fact have some editorial pull and probably installed those shitheads

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Farm Frenzy posted:

every day i show tucker a dossier of the 20 most epic posts from the glenn thread

Fly molos reach is rapidly expanding

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

[romney voice] a binder full of pussies

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I winder if tucker knows who the chapo guys are or is just sort of reading things off a teleprompter? He would have to listen to an episode to understand what they are, right

tucker has writers who are very online

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

NeatHeteroDude posted:

https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1580737656304324609

he might be more aware than you think

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Tucker Carlson is CIA and helped kill Gary Webb
https://twitter.com/FluorescentGrey/status/1451435126643048451?s=20&t=ADTV4jGNe_Qvd2N7o04sXw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tucker carlson STINKS

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

he was initially critical about how the new UFO/UAP push was a cover for aerospace programs for a segment or two when that was big but later was wholeheartedly presenting them as unexplained phenomena

now he’s revived cattle mutilations as something demanding national media attention, even gonna have a show on FOX News’ dedicated streaming channel about it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

We're rapidly approaching the future where Felix gets raided for the Palestine solidarity drives.

It's gonna suck but sure will be content.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Ringo Roadagain posted:

tucker has writers who are very online

yeah nick's in his writers room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcXxAIUqiGw

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

I love how since there’s been no chapo sound bytes going around since before Bernie dropped out in 2020* the dominant narrative from people who don’t listen to the show is that the Chapos tell people to vote for Democrats and support everything the Biden administration does**.

*there’ve been some freak liberals who still do that in attempt to make that their brand, like a Media Matters focused on the left but they are pathetically unsuccessful
**new right and post-left people who essentially maintain the same antagonistic view that fledgling leftist podcasts have towards chapo, that they’re a market competitor to try to overtake

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

tucker show urself

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Dr. Killjoy posted:

he was initially critical about how the new UFO/UAP push was a cover for aerospace programs for a segment or two when that was big but later was wholeheartedly presenting them as unexplained phenomena

now he’s revived cattle mutilations as something demanding national media attention, even gonna have a show on FOX News’ dedicated streaming channel about it

Cattle mutilations are a favorite fairy tale of spooks, Richard Doty fed Linda Moulton Howe a load of bull (heh) back in the early 80s after she had started probing mutilations as ET caused with her slick, empty headed documentary called "Strange Harvest." This fit right into the Doty/Moore UFO disinformation matrix targeting Paul Bennewitz and so Doty brought her into the fold with "exclusive" information about how the ETs needed to take cow eyeballs for their Star Trek inspired genetic wasting plague and also do hybridization with humans, and this was all happening in the giant underground base at Dulce, NM.

Back in the 70s/80s, at the height of the mutilation phenomenon, cops swore it was satanic cults that they were just days away from catching in the act (they never did) while the "respectable" UFOlogists of the time wanted nothing to do with it, but the self styled "mutologists" forged the UFO/cattle mutilation which is now set in stone along with Dulce, alien abduction/hypnotic regression, MJ12, etc.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I thought he initially said chenk wigger and it put such a big smile on my face

lol that’s amazing

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Fly molos reach is rapidly expanding

shh we’ll discuss later in the double-secret discord

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1580751924470906881?s=20&t=81zipvyuL_zKvhkcvpaZDg
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1580738439141814272?s=20&t=81zipvyuL_zKvhkcvpaZDg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Cattle mutilations are a favorite fairy tale of spooks, Richard Doty fed Linda Moulton Howe a load of bull (heh) back in the early 80s after she had started probing mutilations as ET caused with her slick, empty headed documentary called "Strange Harvest." This fit right into the Doty/Moore UFO disinformation matrix targeting Paul Bennewitz and so Doty brought her into the fold with "exclusive" information about how the ETs needed to take cow eyeballs for their Star Trek inspired genetic wasting plague and also do hybridization with humans, and this was all happening in the giant underground base at Dulce, NM.

Back in the 70s/80s, at the height of the mutilation phenomenon, cops swore it was satanic cults that they were just days away from catching in the act (they never did) while the "respectable" UFOlogists of the time wanted nothing to do with it, but the self styled "mutologists" forged the UFO/cattle mutilation which is now set in stone along with Dulce, alien abduction/hypnotic regression, MJ12, etc.

Leo Sprinkle is the Jolly West of the UFO scene, once you know him you see his name everywhere going back to the 60s, and he's at the center of multiple foundational abduction cases including one where a woman "recalled" seeing a cow pulled into a flying saucer. Author Daniel Kagan set up a hypnosis session with him and caught him in the act trying to insert a UFO into Kagan's "regression" apropos of nothing.

click for big:

Dr. Jerrold Coe has issued a correction as of 04:03 on Oct 14, 2022