Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy poo poo with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, and stick it up your rear end and pull the loving trigger 'til it goes *Bullet Bill noise*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
cappy this is not nam, this is wii bowling, there are rules

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmao at everything

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy poo poo with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, and stick it up your rear end and pull the loving trigger 'til it goes *Bullet Bill noise*

lol forever

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao at this and the last few pages

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol at everything

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also lol at PSH’s character as Kamek

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Also lol at PSH’s character as Kamek

lol yah, good casting

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lmao

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Arch Nemesis posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arch Nemesis posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Fungah! posted:

also dude, shellcreeper is not the preferred nomenclature

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Eight year olds, dude.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

Eight year olds, dude.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

goferchan posted:

Eight year olds, dude.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

goferchan posted:

Eight year olds, dude.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

Eight year olds, dude.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

goferchan posted:

Eight year olds, dude.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Eight year olds, dude.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RlGQM6PvHY

bayo 3 is gonna be so insanely stupid lol. can't wait

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RlGQM6PvHY

bayo 3 is gonna be so insanely stupid lol. can't wait

holy poo poo lmfao loving yes

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

goferchan posted:

Eight year olds, dude.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

So apparently the Bayonetta voice actor isn't coming back because she was for some reason only offered 4000 dollars lol

I'm still going to enjoy the game but assuming this is true it's pretty lovely, wonder what it's about. I would hold out hope that it's an elaborate bluff and she'll appear as another version of the character but I learned that lesson once with Phantom Pain.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/10/bayonettas-og-voice-actor-asks-fans-to-boycott-third-game-after-platinumgames-wage-fallout

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

So apparently the Bayonetta voice actor isn't coming back because she was for some reason only offered 4000 dollars lol

I'm still going to enjoy the game but assuming this is true it's pretty lovely, wonder what it's about. I would hold out hope that it's an elaborate bluff and she'll appear as another version of the character but I learned that lesson once with Phantom Pain.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/10/bayonettas-og-voice-actor-asks-fans-to-boycott-third-game-after-platinumgames-wage-fallout

cheapskate companies are so fail. alas

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

fromsoft pays their programmers like $100 a month in starbucks gift cards but i'll keep buying that poo poo regardless

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

fromsoft pays their programmers like $100 a month in starbucks gift cards but i'll keep buying that poo poo regardless

Sometimes abuse works

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

the new vo is samus from metroid prime

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

kamiya...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/1581316361657102337?s=20&t=tgLxgzKN4JNndgdVrFianA

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

the new vo is samus from metroid prime

Its Jennifer Hale dude, she has a guiness world record for being in the most games ever lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that's hosed up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Its Jennifer Hale dude, she has a guiness world record for being in the most games ever lol

this is the weird part, I'm sure they dropped fat stacks on getting one of the biggest names in the business. Wonder why they were trying so hard to cut the original VA out with such a insane offer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

this is the weird part, I'm sure they dropped fat stacks on getting one of the biggest names in the business. Wonder why they were trying so hard to cut the original VA out with such a insane offer

Tbh it makes me think Hale was happy to do it for not much money because she doesn't need the money which is extremely lovely of her specifically