Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Potrzebie posted:

Stockholm city will have four years of S-V-MP rule. They talked plenty of de-carifying the city and making it "the most bicycle-friendly city in Europe." I hope they keep aiming for that.
The greater Stockholm metropolitan area (including Gotland for some reason, lol) will with all likelyhood have S-C-MP(-V) majority.

Things are looking good on the micro political level.

And Ulf is still a failson with neither L or SD publicly supporting his take that they are in agreement.

S should send a medal to Svenonius for her services, I bet a fair amount of Stockholm votes were thanks to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

lilljonas posted:

S should send a medal to Svenonius for her services, I bet a fair amount of Stockholm votes were thanks to her.

And this was despite a continuous stream of puff pieces in DN and SvD trying to make her all cuddly and competent.

Her saying that nurses are not accurate in their descriptions of the hell world that is their workspace was a real hot take from her. Glad to see her go. Hate to see her get the inevitable cushy job at a company she just *happened* to enrich during her rule.

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Potrzebie posted:

Stockholm city will have four years of S-V-MP rule. They talked plenty of de-carifying the city and making it "the most bicycle-friendly city in Europe." I hope they keep aiming for that.
The greater Stockholm metropolitan area (including Gotland for some reason, lol) will with all likelyhood have S-C-MP(-V) majority.

Things are looking good on the micro political level.

And Ulf is still a failson with neither L or SD publicly supporting his take that they are in agreement.

S is a solidly anti-cyclist party on multiple fronts here in Stockholm. I'd stick out my neck and say they're only beaten by SD.

Their candidate for trafikborgarråd -- Jan Valeskog -- doesn't have a good record for non-auto opinions, which is par for the course for S.

Groda fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Oct 13, 2022

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

These posters by SUF were simply too spicy for the EL electoral campaign management and they ordered them torn down again.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Sandheden er ilde hørt

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

loving centrists defending democracy, which is a bougie form of government.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

To be fair, they should be torn down for false advertising, since you get none of those things with EL and their climate policies are pretty dumb, if well-intentioned.

It seems to be Pelle Dragsted making a stink again, which, of course. Can't get too uppity or people will vote for the other social democrats.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Looks like Ulf managed to get a government coalition after all

https://svenska.yle.fi/a/7-10021767

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

His Divine Shadow posted:

Visitation zones huh.

The related phone videos are going to be a horror show.

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Oct 14, 2022

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off

"– Det kommer bli en stor bidragsreform med ett tak som gör att det aldrig lönar sig bättre att leva på bidrag än att arbeta."

Has this ever been the case, living on welfare has never been very lucrative

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
Can’t wait for the svenska kulturkanon

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Kamrat posted:

"– Det kommer bli en stor bidragsreform med ett tak som gör att det aldrig lönar sig bättre att leva på bidrag än att arbeta."

Does it matter if it's true or not?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

that sort of thing is always an excuse to cut welfare benefits. it's straightforward politicio for "eat poo poo, poors", as one would expect from a right-liberal government with an important base of support in the xenophobic nativist flank

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Swedes are turning into Danes. Where's your plutonium now, Stig Helmer? :smug:

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Now please fuck off
Situation is pretty hosed, I fear for people I know that are struggling already.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
So much for Scandinavian social democracy.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Kamrat posted:

Sounds fantastic! I was just thinking about how my friends that are living on disability benefits had to switch to eating basically nothing but soup and had to cut out their loved pet's health insurance to make the ends meet this year, because of how insanely expensive everything had become, they just aren't suffering enough. I'm glad that the government is going to solve that problem by making their lives even more miserable and making Försäkringkassan hound them even more.
Those god drat freeloaders been living like kings way too long, with their made up excuses like "mental illnesses".

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Party In My Diapee posted:

So much for Scandinavian social democracy.

Died in the 90s

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Now please fuck off

Died in the 90s

It's been slowly dying since the 90s, it didn't up and die all of a sudden, it's been a process.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/alvadahn/status/1580844689380425729?s=46&t=wy9Y9oYztoq5DycEoOTWlg

This needs to be posted everywhere until they’re booted out in 2026.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Kamrat posted:

It's been slowly dying since the 90s, it didn't up and die all of a sudden, it's been a process.

Yeah, but I feel the thing that made it "alive" died in the 90s.

Since then it's mostly been like a corpse with people living off the ever decreasing residual heat of decomposition.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Kamrat posted:

it’s “lucrative” if you think having to choose between buying the clothes you kinda desperately need or not feeling hungry is lucrative. i know they don’t actually care but it still pisses me off so much to see politicians argue that the system as it stands isn’t cruel and stingy enough.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

They are entirely disconnected from what "existensminimum" entails. Disgusting.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They know very well, they just don't care. It's just BS they spew externally to justify gettin their budgets in order

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I mean, come on, disabled people are able to eat THREE times a day on those benefits. THREE.
That's way too much!

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Jack Trades posted:

I mean, come on, disabled people are able to eat THREE times a day on those benefits. THREE.
That's way too much!

i know you’re joking but i’ve gotta say that from experience i’m rarely able to afford to eat three times per day. lunch is a luxury

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Eventually they’ll come for the apartment of my mentally challenged brother because he can’t get a job that enriched their lobbyist groups and if you ever want to see an angry boomer in Bromma don’t worry my dad will flip the gently caress out.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

For those that are interested, here's the Tidöavtalet that details the agreement the right wing parties made

https://mb.cision.com/Public/4669/3648119/994c611dffa285e6.pdf

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

McCloud posted:

For those that are interested, here's the Tidöavtalet that details the agreement the right wing parties made

https://mb.cision.com/Public/4669/3648119/994c611dffa285e6.pdf

I'm on page one and oh boy is this some trash.

quote:

Samarbetet ska lägga grunden för en långsiktigt hållbar samverkan, med syftet att
genomföra reformer som löser de stora samhällsproblem Sverige har på områden såsom
bland annat kriminalitet, migration, integration, ekonomi, skola, hälso- och sjukvård, energi
och klimat. Samarbetet ska ske under villkor som tillgodoser alla ingående parters intressen.

And then, two paragraphs later

quote:

Under första årets samarbete, fram till och med budgetpropositionen 2024, kommer
samarbetsprojekten vara Tillväxt och hushållsekonomi, Kriminalitet, Migration och
integration, Klimat och energi, Hälso- och sjukvård samt Skola.

AKA "we don't care about or can't agree on anything else but we should probably obfuscate this by changing the order or the words!"

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Potrzebie posted:

I'm on page one and oh boy is this some trash.

And then, two paragraphs later

AKA "we don't care about or can't agree on anything else but we should probably obfuscate this by changing the order or the words!"

They seem to be using a lot of words just to say that while SD isn't in the government they still get equal influence with the big boys

"Beredning, samordning och samordningskanslier
I samarbetsprojekten har samarbetspartierna fullt och lika inflytande över frågor som
projekten omfattar. Samarbetspartierna avgör kollektivt de frågor som samarbetet omfattar
efter samordning. Samarbetsparti som inte ingår i regeringen har därmed samma kapacitet i
beredningen som regeringspartierna i samarbetsprojekten, det vill säga insyn och påverkan i
samordningen och förhandlingarna i de områden som projekten avser. Samarbetspartierna
upprättar samordningskanslier på Statsrådsberedningen vilka utgör plattform för förhandling
och beredning mellan partierna och gentemot Regeringskansliet. Syftet är att kunna
förhandla politiska frågor med fullt och lika inflytande i samarbetsprojekten mellan partier
som sitter i regeringen och inte, samt bygga en ordning och kapacitet för systematisk politisk
samordning och förhandling i flera politiska frågor som pågår samtidigt. Regeringspartierna
åtar sig att löpande hålla samarbetsparti utanför regeringen underrättat i större politiska
frågor."

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Died in the 90s

'70s, but yes. Almost like class compromise was a poor and unsustainable idea in the first place.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I see people keep claiming on Twitter that SD will get away Scot free for anything that happens going forward since they’re not “in the government” and can then cherrypick what they claim is their doing and not and while that might be theoretically possible I kind of think that’s a bit shortsighted. No one in their right mind would look at this concoction of a government without noticing the big nazi elephant in the room.

I know people are doomers in general and I know it’s been ingrained into Swedish politics that whatever you do it will benefit Gruppenführer Åkesson but I’m not so sure. I don’t see it as inevitable that they’ll grow stronger in 2026.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
If they get anything at all done with the health care part, look out for this absolute horror. I will absolutely lock my journal, gently caress letting some random idiot private dentist look at any part of my medical history. People with access will snoop, and worse, leak or sell private health data.

quote:

Hälsodata blir tillgänglig i hela vårdkedjan för all vård, både kommunal vård, regional sjukvård och tandvård, oavsett vårdhuvudman. Den digitala infrastrukturen ska skapa förutsättningar för en innovativ och marknadsdriven utveckling där patientsäkerheten är i fokus. Samspel behöver ske med såväl offentliga som privata aktörer.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Potrzebie posted:

If they get anything at all done with the health care part, look out for this absolute horror. I will absolutely lock my journal, gently caress letting some random idiot private dentist look at any part of my medical history. People with access will snoop, and worse, leak or sell private health data.

Jesus loving christ.

I'm extremely looking forward to "en marknadsdriven [...] samspel [...] med såväl offentliga som privata aktörer" between my doctor and my insurance provider. Capitalist hellworld ahoy!

Jack Trades fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Oct 14, 2022

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Alright so having read through the part about sjukvård.

The big focus is to shorten the vårdköer, with one example that you should be able to get treatment/surgery in other places in the country with shorter wait times, which in theory is a good idea but if you're sick you probably won't feel like schlepping your butt halfway across the country. They mention investing and building out the primärvård, improving förlossningsvård, cancer treatment, also making sure there's good availability of healthcare treatment in rural areas, mental healthcare and suicide prevention, and also efforts to combat drug addiction. The two big surprises to me are that they want to improve dental care subsidies (with focus on the elderly) and also strengthen abortion rights, the latter which surprises me considering the noise KD made a few years back about abortion. Generally speaking they seem to want to broadly invest in heatlhcare, which is good. Not to say there aren't things that stick out:

This part did catch my eye

"Nationell långsiktig plan för att eliminera bristen på vårdplatser ska tas fram
Utred och ta fram en nationell plan för hur bristen på vårdplatser ska kunna åtgärdas. Detta
innebär att fler vårdplatser ska tas fram där så behövs. Regionerna ska få en
prestationsbaserad ersättning när de klarar målet om att ta bort överbeläggningar och
minska antalet undvikbara vårdskador.
Åtgärden kommer att leda till att fler vårdplatser
tillkommer där de gör störst nytta. Planen ska syfta till att stärka all sjukhusvård."

This part sounds backwards to me, because the regions that are struggling the most with överbeläggningar should reasonably be the ones that should get money, seems counterintuitive to give cash to the places that need it the least? They seem to think that economic incitement will somehow help overloaded hospital wards reduce the number of överbeläggningar and reduce vårdköer,

They also talk about reforming the digital infrastructure in healthcare

"Genomför en enhetlig och gemensam digital infrastruktur för den svenska sjukvården som
ersätter och kompletterar de 21 regionernas befintliga infrastruktur. Likt infrastrukturen för
den avreglerade apoteksmarknaden ska sjukvården använda en enhetlig digital infrastruktur.
Hälsodata blir tillgänglig i hela vårdkedjan för all vård, både kommunal vård, regional
sjukvård och tandvård, oavsett vårdhuvudman. Den digitala infrastrukturen ska skapa
förutsättningar för en innovativ och marknadsdriven utveckling där patientsäkerheten är i
fokus. Samspel behöver ske med såväl offentliga som privata aktörer. Frågan om detta
kräver författningsändring ska prövas. "

Now, this sounds good in theory, but imo it depends on how exactly they define "befintlig infrastruktur". Pathology labs have different needs from their data systems than microbiology does and they have different needs from dental care. Creating a system that caters to all of these different needs is a recipe for an unwieldly disaster that's going to be a nightmare to use. The alternative meaning is that each discipline has their own data system nationwide, but then you still end up with tons of different systems, which seems counter to their stated desire to have "hälsodata tillgänglig i hela vårdkedjan". That part is also worrying, because quite honestly having private actors involved means there's a risk of patients healthcare data falling into the wrong hands and being sold for profit, and I frankly don't trust the current government enough to safeguard that kind of data.

The bad parts: You know the bit about improved dental care? Guess who that doesn't include:
Utan att det påverkar rätten till tandvård som inte kan anstå ska de ekonomiska särregler som finns för
tandvård för asylsökande och vissa personer utan uppehållstillstånd ses över med syfte att tas bort.

Pretty rotten. They also talk about språkkrav in äldreomsorg, which seems like a good way to lose a lot of workers in äldreomsorg. And considering the alliance want to tighten the rules for immigration it seems like the goal is to make it harder for them to get a job so there's an excuse to deport them.

Potrzebie posted:

There are safeguards today to keep you from snooping where you shouldn't, but yes, having healthcare data compartmentalized means there's less chance of someone accessing something they shouldn't. My bigger concern is that Uffe will outright sell this data to the highest bidder. Definitely a concerning paragraph.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/nassreddin2002/status/1580820459129823232?s=46&t=wy9Y9oYztoq5DycEoOTWlg

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Hard for SD to wash their hands of the failed policies if they voted for them.

It's going to be a weird 4 years.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/alexvoronov/status/1580848656508280837?t=RwGBH5HS6FlPCj-DcMnWQw&s=19

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Feliday Melody posted:

Hard for SD to wash their hands of the failed policies if they voted for them.

It's going to be a weird 4 years.

Yeah that’s what I’m saying. It will only work if the media allows for that sort of narrative to fly without scrutiny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Kamrat posted:

Eat poo poo all unemployed/bidragstagande angry men who voted SD to "röra om i grytan". Enjoy M loving up your life, instead of just loving up immigrants' lives like you wanted.