Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I am on vacation and I was laying in bed thinking about how I was just here for everyone else and don't actually enjoy anything and my brain just doesn't work right and I don't even know how normal people think or go about their lives, then all of a sudden I had to jump up and spray gallons of hot liquid poo poo out of my rear end for 30 minutes and now the only thing I can do is lol and the only thing I feel is relief and gratitude that I don't have any more poo poo in my rear end to expel

oh my god and it's a snipe, gently caress me. goodnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

hawowanlawow posted:

I am on vacation and I was laying in bed thinking about how I was just here for everyone else and don't actually enjoy anything and my brain just doesn't work right and I don't even know how normal people think or go about their lives, then all of a sudden I had to jump up and spray gallons of hot liquid poo poo out of my rear end for 30 minutes and now the only thing I can do is lol and the only thing I feel is relief and gratitude that I don't have any more poo poo in my rear end to expel

Hey, when you get back home, definitely time to see a therapist! This sort of thing is treatable.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm pretty sure you can't treat diarrhea

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
You can treat diarrhea poorly, like "gently caress you diarrhea!"

edit: i cant spell diarherra dia rhia? die or rhea?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Well, loperamide. But I meant the other stuff

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
Pepto Bismal? or is that on the other end?

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

hawowanlawow posted:

Sounds like depression. I recommend seeing a professional.

Also be sure to stay hydrated dude.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

I'm depressed as hell and it doesn't give me the shits, but I do feel worse when I have them

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Tho I think I read a thing about how gut fauna can influence mood

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I used to self medicate my depression quite heavily with liquor and that was always a gamble if it was going to destroy my stomach.

I still suggest professional help. Mental health is important :unsmith:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Le Faye Morgaine posted:

Pepto Bismal? or is that on the other end?

Yup no, I'm wrong, apparently it's also used for bum troubles and isn't the same thing as indigestion tablets.

swordfish duelist posted:

I used to self medicate my depression quite heavily with liquor and that was always a gamble if it was going to destroy my stomach.

I still suggest professional help. Mental health is important :unsmith:

Also yup. We're behind you, dude!

ee: maybe not that close behind you until you get the bum troubs finished with, though!

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 11:00 on Oct 14, 2022

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Carthag Tuek posted:

Yeah it's generally known as the "gut-brain axis" everything is interconnected, the vast majority of dopamine in the body is produced in the gut by your microbiome, and we are essentially just holobionts being steered and nudged by our microbiota rather than discrete self-contained macroorganisms.

And sometimes this leads to sad making GBS threads

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Failed Imagineer posted:

And sometimes this leads to sad making GBS threads

:smith::tutbutt: womp womp

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I always assumed the hitman games were from like the mid 2000s initially. The first is from 2000 wtf

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Carthag Tuek posted:

What's the saying, "If you think you hate everyone, eat. If you think everyone hates you, sleep. If you think you hate yourself, shower. All of the above? Have a searing, painful bout of diarrhea."

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Brawnfire posted:

What's the saying, "If you think you hate everyone, eat. If you think everyone hates you, sleep. If you think you hate yourself, shower. All of the above? Have a searing, painful bout of diarrhea."

hmm im gonna try this next time im in a down period

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Brawnfire posted:

If you really want to cover the bases, you can even do three of these at once. Maybe even all four.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Just remember to pre-fix your food. Sleep eating is one thing, but sleep cooking is just dangerous

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Sleep diarrhea is just maximizing your free time

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Failed Imagineer posted:

Sleep diarrhea is just maximizing your free time

:hmmyes: especially if you fall asleep while crying in the shower

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

:hmmyes: especially if you fall asleep while crying in the shower

the lifehack for this is a tankless water heater.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Monkey posted:

the lifehack for this is a tankless water heater.

My brain decided that this was a recycling setup for a moment and shuddered in absolute horror

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

My brain decided that this was a recycling setup for a moment and shuddered in absolute horror

:negative:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

You've never seen a chocolate fountain before?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Captain Hygiene posted:

You've never seen a chocolate fountain before?

listen here, cum-slut,

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Milo and POTUS posted:

I always assumed the hitman games were from like the mid 2000s initially. The first is from 2000 wtf
Don't be daft, it's gonna be another 478 years until we're in the mid 2000s.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Milo and POTUS posted:

i always assumed you were over 30 (or not always, but at least old enough that being 5 years off a memory is the same as being exactly right)

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

2000 and most of 2001 are part of the 90s so you are a whole decade off

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

hawowanlawow posted:

so are you saying the apparent unhappiness you were feeling was just a symptom of having to take a poo poo?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

James Urbaniak looks nothing like Rusty Venture

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

KoRMaK posted:

so are you saying the apparent unhappiness you were feeling was just a symptom of having to take a poo poo?

thats how i read it the whole time

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Milo and POTUS posted:

I went and tried playing the first one pretty recently. The controls are jaaaaank. It's before shooters had settled in to the familiar scheme of using the mouse to control where you're looking at all times.

Instead you switch between "looking and shooting" mode and "clicking on things" mode, and it's horrible.

That said, the original System Shock had something similar, and once I got used to it (also playing it at least a decade after its 1994 release) it wasn't so bad...

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Len posted:

James Urbaniak looks nothing like Rusty Venture

The oooooooooooooooooolllld Rusty Venture

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Barnum Brown Shoes posted:

The oooooooooooooooooolllld Rusty Venture

That’s a double frogman. The Rusty Venture is a straight move

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

RFC2324 posted:

pre-fix your food

I just figured out why my grandmother always said "ficks" instead of "cook", and that she was saying "fix".

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Dip Viscous posted:

I just figured out why my grandmother always said "ficks" instead of "cook", and that she was saying "fix".

That's also why some people say 'fixings' as a synonym for 'ingredients'

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

That's also why some people say 'fixings' as a synonym for 'ingredients'

Ohhhhhh!

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
You guys never heard like "let me fix you a plate of something" ? Or "fix you a drink"?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Carthag Tuek posted:

i always assumed you were over 30 (or not always, but at least old enough that being 5 years off a memory is the same as being exactly right)

First off, flattery will get you everywhere. Second of all, I was just trying to seem like less of an idiot; I actually thought late 2000s, early 2010s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Milo and POTUS posted:

First off, flattery will get you everywhere. Second of all, I was just trying to seem like less of an idiot; I actually thought late 2000s, early 2010s.

good instincts, shooting under