Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:morning:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

p much yea

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
I'm going to play games on my Retroid Pocket 2+ and have Chrontendo/Classic Gaming Quarterly on all day in the background while I heal up from having my gallbladder harvested. :cheers:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Had seven interviews over the last two weeks so I'm feeling okay right now :unsmith:

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Happy Friday to all, please take care on this near miss of a spooky October Friday the 14th

There still may be ghouls about, be ever vigilant

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smokin a joint, drinkin a beer and listening to Zappa cuz ITS THE WEEKEND BABY

gonna chill out today and conserve my energy to go see Om play tomorrow night. Might go get a rake and a broom and clean up my backyard because my brother-in-law finally took down the shed full of his poo poo he graciously left here for a year after moving out.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

next year it will be Friday the 13th during spooky month and I'm going to quote this ghost post in the Friday thread for protection

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
friyay here again, I am thinking steaks tonight and roast some carrots and parsnips too

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

friyay here again, I am thinking steaks tonight and roast some carrots and parsnips too

been roasting my carrots with a super simple google recipe:
peeled baby carrots
Olive oil
sazon complete seasoning
grated Parmesan
Italian seasoned breadcrumbs

into a 425 oven for 20-30 minutes depending on carrot thickness

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday wfh update. I'm watching a British man talk about change in the work place while my laptop drains slowly because I have the wrong charging cable. I'm keeping it alive with a power bank but it's working out the best.

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting
I get to leave work an hour early today! I have nothing to do, so maybe I’ll fire up the Sims 4 for the first time in six or so months

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ready to revive discussions about taxes, retirement, and other accounting matters on this fine friday

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

I have a bunch of elephant garlic to roast

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Bookish posted:

I get to leave work an hour early today! I have nothing to do, so maybe I’ll fire up the Sims 4 for the first time in six or so months

Not a bad idea, what mods u gonna run?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

I’m doing steaks tonight too but gonna do sautéed spinach and roasted baby potatoes on the side

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It’s Friday and I’m gonna be lazy after work today.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

https://twitter.com/DLEveryFriday/status/1580948537902518273?s=20&t=7z3ET3mFSqRwMp3cX9bdEg

BELIEVE IT

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting

womb with a view posted:

Not a bad idea, what mods u gonna run?

I don’t have any! I’m an old and scared to mess something up

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yes!!!!

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
friday btich!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

looking like a good friday one cancelled appointment already!!! :q:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

HABEEB IT!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Gatts posted:

It’s Friday and I’m gonna be lazy after work today.

It’s Friday and I’m gonna be lazy all day.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

nearly beer and battletech o'clock, friday is shaping up to be hella nice

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

nearly beer and battletech o'clock, friday is shaping up to be hella nice

:hmmyes:

Can't wait to watch big robits smash each other.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gonna skip booze tonight, had a bit too much last night.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

i've been abstaining due to aforementioned new workout routine where i'm going to the climbing gym every other day and thus, this beer will be all the better for it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

been a week for me, which is probably the longest i have gone since COVID started. still at my parents house and still quarantining for another day so struggling to get into that Friday Feel :manning:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wow its sure is that day again

gonna go on a nice bike ride to a brewery (cycling themed brewpub it owns) and watch the baseball game this evening

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

another appointment rescheduled!!!! friday keeps getting better and better. :woop:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just got a flu + covid booster, gonna spend friday night roiling with fever and aches :thumbsup:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:haibrower:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I got me tacos, I got me some whiskey, work is done and it is Friday. Blessed are Fridays.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

burgers, beer, and battletech. what more can you ask for on a friday

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Gonna was the WI gov debate tonight. I watched the senate debate between Mandela Barnes and Ron Johnson last night. It did not go well for Johnson. It was at a university so I expected the crowd to be a bit rowdy but drat. The moderator told the crowd multiple times to stfu and the last time he was literally like an angry dad with yelling kids in the back of the car where you can see he is filled with rage but he clamps his jaw and speaks as politely as he can to stfu before he starts whippin' you.

I want to find a clip of it.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:popeye:

Friday afternoon nap incoming

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Gonna was the WI gov debate tonight. I watched the senate debate between Mandela Barnes and Ron Johnson last night. It did not go well for Johnson. It was at a university so I expected the crowd to be a bit rowdy but drat. The moderator told the crowd multiple times to stfu and the last time he was literally like an angry dad with yelling kids in the back of the car where you can see he is filled with rage but he clamps his jaw and speaks as politely as he can to stfu before he starts whippin' you.

I want to find a clip of it.

I wouldn't have shut up :troll:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Oh Don Piano posted:

I wouldn't have shut up :troll:

They did not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Today I got paid to (mostly) post.