Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

When I fill out forms and poo poo I always put “yes please” in the sex prompt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

more falafel please posted:

"does X count as queer" isn't really a question that needs answering IMO. queerness can serve to challenge the ways we think about gender, sex, orientation, power structures, relationships, etc. if you're cishet and you're willing to engage in those conversations in good faith then i don't see why you wouldn't be welcomed in queer communities. but also in my experience if you're thinking about all that poo poo you're most likely already queer

the topic of oppression is a different one and pretty complicated. but a lot of queer folks hem and haw for years because they "don't feel queer enough" and usually what that means is that they (rightly) don't want to center themselves conversations about about queer oppression. the answer is simply not to do that

This is really good stuff. I'm really interested in how queer theory can be liberating for many people with different sexualities, gender expressions, and relationship structures.

Here is a cursed BDSM image since I've contributed to getting us off track:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Jillian poo poo posted:

When I fill out forms and poo poo I always put “yes please” in the sex prompt

Cheer up friend, it'll work someday.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

:allbuttons:

If this is too much, I'll take it down.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Of course one was driving a big black Dodge Ram

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Yaldabaoth posted:

:allbuttons:

If this is too much, I'll take it down.

they both deserved it

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

dpush posted:

This is what people used to do but the gay rights movement happened anyway.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmao how is this not a ban? What a piece of poo poo

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/fuckedupfoods/status/1580986942103003136

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Frank Frank posted:

Lmao how is this not a ban? What a piece of poo poo

i can see it going either way, it could just as easily mean "check out the bullshit those badass gays fought through"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

BasicLich posted:

i can see it going either way, it could just as easily mean "check out the bullshit those badass gays fought through"

Hah, you’re absolutely right. It could be read it like that. Just got a knee-jerk reaction out of me. Apologies to that person (assuming you are correct)

Shame on me for assuming the worst

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/punished_cait/status/1581081612321972225

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Exactly.

And a trans woman asking for the right to use a restroom where she feels safe is not an attack on the other women and girls using the bathroom. The furry guy in the park asking children to rub his sexual fetish gear is weird at the least and probably not representing their community in a positive way.

please kinkshame

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

WIFEY WATCHDOG posted:

they both deserved it

Are we to assume you mean both guys deserved to be charged with attempted murder? You should clarify this.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I haven't seen daddy longlegs around my parts in... jesus, decades. Turns out they all went on vacation to wherever this is

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

BasicLich posted:

That's all I read from it, and it's a good point. Call me an optimist, I guess.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

:gas:

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

This is why you don't piss off witches

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

By popular demand posted:

Here, watch this cursed content about troubling things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_xvXJJk7k

New TLO roll-call looking wack

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

They’re making goatse into a horror film.

https://i.imgur.com/CA3jwPS.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Goatse does not deserve to be compared to that vile thing. Shame on you

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Are we to assume you mean both guys deserved to be charged with attempted murder? You should clarify this.

Yes the attempted murder, whoever started the tragedy charged with more but they both are the worst.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

WIFEY WATCHDOG posted:

Yes the attempted murder, whoever started the tragedy charged with more but they both are the worst.

The really cursed thing is there are probably incels who do think the 14 year old "deserves" to be shot for "not putting out".

Content, a lawless zone in the middle of England:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

The really cursed thing is there are probably incels who do think the 14 year old "deserves" to be shot for "not putting out".

Why the gently caress do you post like this.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Is Hastings that bad?

E: this does look suspicious

:suspense: what are you hiding Hastings?

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Oct 15, 2022

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010

Admiral Joeslop posted:

The New Cursed Images Thread: Yaldabaoth posted:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Because I have a hard time judging what is and isn't appropriate for a cursed thread.

Hell, the OP of the thread has a deep fake of Epstein in it.

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Oct 15, 2022

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

Because I have a hard time judging what is and isn't appropriate for a cursed thread.

It's a cursed pictures thread, not a cursed random references to loving 14 year olds thread.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Yaldabaoth posted:

Is that at the entrance to the public bathrooms?

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Yaldabaoth posted:

How do you get from children shot as bystanders in a road rage incident having nothing to do with them to whatever it is you got to?

That Jordan Peterson av really is perfect for you.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Cartoon Man posted:

They’re making goatse into a horror film.

https://i.imgur.com/CA3jwPS.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHc8hukbb5U

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

koshmar posted:

How do you get from children shot as bystanders in a road rage incident having nothing to do with them to whatever it is you got to?

Because Wifey Watchdog's comment reminded that I have seen horrible people say "She deserved it" in response to news articles about teenage girls being injured or even outright killed.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Yaldabaoth posted:

Because Wifey Watchdog's comment reminded that I have seen horrible people say "She deserved it" in response to news articles about teenage girls being injured or even outright killed.

That's a justification?
And so you made a comment about loving 14 year olds?

loving gross

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yaldabaoth posted:

:stonk:

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

From the OSHA thread

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I had to look up this man and :gop:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

:dogbutton:

As someone who is old enough to have learned about My Lai in middle school, I have a hard time believing that Esquire was able to set-up this photo without a giant flaming pit opening up underneath & consuming Calley.

Also, gently caress Colin Powell with a red-hot poker.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Yaldabaoth posted:

When in doubt, don't post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

ultrafilter posted:

When in doubt, don't post.