Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

The Dirty Burger posted:

Maybe one of the three Sabres in front of the net could have got Matthew Tkachuk out of the crease on that goal?

Bryson sucks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The announcer audio was completely missing from the Panthers broadcast for the last 5~ and it was kinda cool just hearing the audio from the ice.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Florida got away with several blatant penalties in that last minute or so, but Florida has also had like six power plays. Love the officiating this game!

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Rasmus owns, he’s kind of a pest with a mean streak I didn’t know about and I love it.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Florida continuing to get away with blatant penalties, cool, awesome. Not sure what the refs are thinking.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I didn’t think the Sabres would win. It was a lot closer than I expected, at least! But also it sucks that the refs were so uneven with their calls.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Who scheduled a Flyers home game in the middle of a Phillies game

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
This Flyers anthem singer is even worse at keeping time with music than my over energetic 8 year old.

Also why is the main shot so purple and the one at ice level so red?

Edit: Burroughs? Nice snipe? :siren:?

Wippersnapper fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Oct 15, 2022

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Carter Fart

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
Vancouver may want to think about not taking so many penalties.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

He has stopped 1 of 3 shots in 15 minutes.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Or they can just score again. Idk.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
Canucks look really bad for a team up 2-0. I mean good on them for those goals but this is still painful.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Kyle Burroughs?

Seriously?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Not watching the Flyers because lol at watching dogshit garbage, but the Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Flyers letting Vancouver get that famous 3-0 lead, I like the strategy

just need one of their forwards to get a hat trick

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

lol, again?!?

Big Slammu
May 31, 2010

JAWSOMEEE
So is Matt Murray playing or no,and even if he is, I did the right thing dropping him in fantasy and picking up samsonov instead for the long haul, right?

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.

Wippersnapper posted:

Vancouver may want to think about not taking so many penalties.

Took a very long time but I’d like to point out that with hot takes like this proving to be true I’ll probably be an NHL coach in no time.

Edit: Maybe we should stop taking power plays too? Maybe we should just stop.

Wippersnapper fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Oct 15, 2022

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Vancouver's D had an appointment and had to leave halfway through that shift.

Both of these teams are so loving bad.

And the boards are glitching every time the camera pans up and down.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
It’s nice of you to assume we have D.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Wippersnapper posted:

It’s nice of you to assume we have D.

We have Quinn Hughes!

He can play a full 60 every game, right?

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
I mean how are we expected to be defensively responsible after an injury to key cog in our defence Tucker Poolman?

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

The Canucks power play will sort itself out, that’s no worry (yet if the lose that will be the ‘thing’) - the thing should be an inability outside of like Hughes for anyone to transition the puck - so unclean and messy. It’s scary but they really need Myers back..

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That was a very bad game of hockey. Congrats on Torts and the Flyers tho.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
https://twitter.com/tsn1200/status/1581414571264606208?s=46&t=fF7uw6oC11Rp2lTIWE90Jg

Ohhhh fuckkkk

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol Ruff put Holtz down to the 4th line after having a goal in the first game.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
oh no this is starting with a celebration of the queen

e: Elvis?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Pro-Monarchy propaganda before hockey? For a Montreal game no less? Yeesh.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
You know what? That was just about worth it for "Queen Lizzo-beth"

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

The Canadian anthem was done so well there I thought for a moment it was a Montreal home game

Props to the Washington anthem singer dude

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Jarry has to stop that come the gently caress on.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
The Pens pk looks absolutely terrible so far this year. I have no idea what they're doing. There's so much space through the box but also at the top of the box too. Space everywhere

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

PK hasn't been great but that is unscreened from high circle on an easy to read pass. Not even off the post...6 inches inside the post.

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

ZACHA :siren:

Draws the penalty then scores on the PP, you love to see it

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

PK hasn't been great but that is unscreened from high circle on an easy to read pass. Not even off the post...6 inches inside the post.

Was just too easy though. Nobody even close to getting the lane. And very much lacking in pressure

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Kirby Dach won a faceoff. Time to buy a lottery ticket.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Oh look Jesper Bratt getting a TO that sets up a goal. They should play that guy more.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

Was just too easy though. Nobody even close to getting the lane. And very much lacking in pressure

Of the 'looks' to give up though that's not a super dangerous one to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That PoJ chance mmm nearly