Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

stab posted:

So uhh is it normal that murder grandpa smiles and laughs as he's getting the poo poo kicked out of him?

Yes, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

stab posted:

So uhh is it normal that murder grandpa smiles and laughs as he's getting the poo poo kicked out of him?

He likes having fun.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

stab posted:

Yeah, that’s how he rolls. Uh, you didn’t let him near the new guys, did you? That can get ugly.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Thanlis posted:

Yeah, that’s how he rolls. Uh, you didn’t let him near the new guys, did you? That can get ugly.

Nope, a vet striker who knew what to do lol

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

It's wild to think that Suzuki's strikes were considered the weakest part of his game in his MMA days.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

stab posted:

Always cool to see someone react to watching a Minoru Suzuki match for the first time.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Jubs posted:

Always cool to see someone react to watching a Minoru Suzuki match for the first time.

Lol ive seen his matches before dude, I'm more like "dude you just got double stomped right in the fn head, why are you laughing that poo poo hurts"

Then i realize hes truly a crazy bastard 24/7

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

He's very polite out in the world, as long as you buy something from his shop after browsing

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
My wife follows him on instagram solely because she always likes to see what kind of socks he's wearing.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

to the best of my knowledge, AEW's policy of "you can work/appear anywhere, just let us know when/where and it doesn't overlap your AEW media/TV obligations" has not changed.

There are definitely companies AEW does not want people working, this happened to Bussy Murphy in Australia.

It wouldn't shock me if GCW is on that list now. The ejaculating dildo spot Marko Stunt did at the Collective combined with the terrible COVID precautions there definitely got Tony annoyed and I doubt the story about GCW getting fake COVID tests made him any happier with them.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MassRafTer posted:

There are definitely companies AEW does not want people working, this happened to Bussy Murphy in Australia.

It wouldn't shock me if GCW is on that list now. The ejaculating dildo spot Marko Stunt did at the Collective combined with the terrible COVID precautions there definitely got Tony annoyed and I doubt the story about GCW getting fake COVID tests made him any happier with them.

That's so loving stupid. Is it that much easier to fake COVID tests than to just take the loving test?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It is when you’ll probably fail because you’re a stupid piece of poo poo that didn’t take Covid seriously.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Also slight correction it wasn't fake tests it was fake vaccination cards.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Mob posted:

Also slight correction it wasn't fake tests it was fake vaccination cards.

Dirty Ron said he was making fake tests for GCW and then got shut down hard by everyone that worked GCW shows.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

That's so stupid, fake cards would get so much more use.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oil! posted:

Dirty Ron said he was making fake tests for GCW and then got shut down hard by everyone that worked GCW shows.

That's one of the rumors I'm very skeptical about because both sides seem to just be internet hearsay.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Dirty Ron posted pictures of the "test results" he forged and they were just "rsp doesn't have the coronavirus" on a doctor's office letterhead

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mob posted:

That's so stupid, fake cards would get so much more use.

Yeah but you only need to make one fake card per person, while you can continually sell fake tests since they need them for every show. This is why he's a billionaire and you're a shlub posting on the something is aweful forums

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

We booed a "USA" chant at this GCW show I'm at, something is right in the world

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

i just got ringside seats for GCW, my first show im pumped up. Always wanted to be in a Gage walkout mosh.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
The loving Fite feed went down and I came back just in time to hear Murdoch say "This would've never happened on IWTV" and I laughed

EDIT:

HOOOLLLYYY gently caress Fireman's Carry from the stage O_O

EDIT EDIT:

The main event owns.

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Oct 23, 2022

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1584008920112443394?s=20&t=Ps-jSzNHr0wYFVrWdCstWg

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
EC3 looks so hosed up now, how the dude look like he's aged decades in a few years

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

EC3 looks so hosed up now, how the dude look like he's aged decades in a few years

Listen, these narratives are hard to control.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Speaking of indie wrestlers aging it was great to see Sick Nick Mondo lookin healthy as he ages bc he retired at 23 like good for that dude for being a legend and takin care of himself

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1584059081547022341?s=46&t=NM8thBIQGc6dW3Gk8oxwQw

She looks so happy :3:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

this is extremely indie but for anyone in the greater dc/maryland area, flying v (based in silver spring) is doing a combination show with a performance art competition group on december 3rd. i mostly bring it up because i will be on the show as part of the art thing and i think that's just neat as heck. also we got bryce somehow?? wild

https://twitter.com/FlyingVTheatre/status/1584720691328618496

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

I am co-hosting the art fight side of that show, and it should rule.

Come out, all area goons. Come out.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

kidcoelacanth posted:

this is extremely indie but for anyone in the greater dc/maryland area, flying v (based in silver spring) is doing a combination show with a performance art competition group on december 3rd. i mostly bring it up because i will be on the show as part of the art thing and i think that's just neat as heck. also we got bryce somehow?? wild

https://twitter.com/FlyingVTheatre/status/1584720691328618496

ALSO FEATURING: REFEREE BRYCE REMSBURG!! :3:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Barry Bluejeans posted:

ALSO FEATURING: REFEREE BRYCE REMSBURG!! :3:

tfw the signing is made official when the poster is already 98% done

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
I’m at a WRESTLEROCK show for in Melbourne (Australia), supported by a W.A.S.P. cover band. The band was pretty rough, but then they launched into L.O.V.E. Machine, which rocked.

Edit: Live music is amazing! Bring on the wrestling!

Dr. Dirt fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Oct 28, 2022

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I went to NEW in Vancouver last night and the promoter Rob Fai announced they're getting a TV deal. They had a hard cam and several ringside cameras in a bit of a different setup than their usual shows.

I got to talk to Rob for a bit and he said he's under an NDA for who the deal is with for another week or so, but this is potentially pretty huge. Between the bigger names they get for their cards and the local talent they have, they could be Impact level pretty soon. I'm not sure if that means more shows or just longer monthly tapings, but last night was 8 matches that could easily fill 2 weeks of one-hour TV.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

e:nm i fell for a fake article lol and thought Ric Flair was gonna wrestle Shlak

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Kvlt! posted:

e:nm i fell for a fake article lol and thought Ric Flair was gonna wrestle Shlak

That would be sick.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He would definitely die

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

He would definitely die

Yeah Ric Flair would prob feel bad about killing Shlak

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

DEFY has their first show on FITE in about an hour. Should be good although not insanely good. Lawlor vs. Suzuki will be good, Nick Wayne & Ultimo Dragon vs. Gringo Loco & La Estrella should be fine, and I’m looking forward to seeing Second Gear Crew in person.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Goddamn just found out Ron Niemi signed with XPW what the gently caress. That really sucks

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

anyone know who won TOD today i dont wanna buy the PPV replay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

When the lovely fed folds he’s gonna have to do chores for Danny to get back in.