Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
https://twitter.com/ClowESPN/status/1581443401790078976?s=20&t=2Pks4m94fr1NHMsrvRZOVQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Sewannee River?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Grittybeard posted:

Couple of guys who died apparently?

It looks super tacky and cluttered.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

RC and Moon Pie posted:

It is so weird that the SEC has discovered the forward pass in the last couple of years.

Its been a lot longer than that.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Back to the Astros game temporarily.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That ain't roughing the passer

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

The SIAA's biggest game that year was the last of the season, where Vanderbilt used a double pass to defeat Sewanee, 17-12. Sewanee entered 8-0. Vandy had only lost to Michigan that year and tied Navy.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

Bamawife: what is wrong with them, they took down their own goalposts??
Bamasisterinlaw: they're very declasse

cowards

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Big Beef City posted:

That ain't roughing the passer

Brock Huard went to town on the refs. You know it's bad when a former QB is angry about a roughing the passer call.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Unclear how the refs thought it WASNT a touchdown. That would be an NFL touchdown

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Open up the grave Arizona is coming out.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Turns out I cannot watch ESPN from Canada with my Hulu login so I get to be furious with the UF defense via Yahoo app.

On pace to give up 600yds to LSU :thumbsup: nice job bringing your buddy from ULaLa

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Florida's defense is precious.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
TOUCHDOWN LSU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

LeeMajors posted:

Turns out I cannot watch ESPN from Canada with my Hulu login so I get to be furious with the UF defense via Yahoo app.

On pace to give up 600yds to LSU :thumbsup: nice job bringing your buddy from ULaLa

There are still plenty of LSU fans butthurt that we didn't grab Napier.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Silly Burrito posted:

He may turn out to be fine. This defense is worse than anything Grantham turned out. Somehow.

A lot of that is recruiting but its still mind boggling. We cant stop anyone.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Silly Burrito posted:

There were also a lot of Florida fans talking poo poo about how they stole him out from under us. Still lots of time for things to shake out differently but Im not feeling too bad about that so far.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

YOLOsubmarine posted:

There were also a lot of Florida fans talking poo poo about how they stole him out from under us. Still lots of time for things to shake out differently but Im not feeling too bad about that so far.

Personally, I didn't want him, I still wanted Dave Aranda at the time. I have no idea how well he'll do at Florida.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Apparently the clock runs in Washington even when you go out of bounds.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Kellys a good coach. :shrug:

He sucks as a person, but he will win a ton of games with yall.

Im not convinced that UF isnt dead and buried as a program for the foreseeable future.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Clemsons kicker got all of that one. drat!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I was just about to write a post about how Florida State somehow found an offensive line and then those two plays happened.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
this FSU team is absolutely allergic to beating a good team. just loving incapable

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

I was just about to write a post about how Florida State somehow found an offensive line and then those two plays happened.

that's on the QB more than anything, he has terrible pocket presence

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

Grittybeard posted:

FSU QBs have collective PTSD after the last few years.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

thankfully FSU poo poo the bed early enough I dont need to bother with the second half

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Close up the grave Arizona is staying in.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Whew. Just getting settled back in. I was cooking dinner outside (grilled T-bone with sauted zucchini, onions, and garlic). Thunder started up again and I got everything put away/inside literally minutes before it started pouring again.

T-bone was amazing though.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

been watching a bit of the mcafee cast, it's pretty entertaining

also Charlie Whitehurst is still incredibly handsome

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol Florida eat an rear end

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Not the time to unload the rocket there, Richardson

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

lol Florida eat an rear end

:butts:

.yeah. We are hosed for awhile. Congrats on your impending winning streak against us.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

Kellys a good coach. :shrug:

He sucks as a person, but he will win a ton of games with yall.

Im wasnt a big fan of the Kelly hire either and I dont think he wins a title here but youre probably right that he will make LSU a good team that wins comfortably more than they lose. Dont know how long that keeps him employed if he doesnt bring home any hardware.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Worse coaches than Kelly have won titles at LSU so I wouldnt count it out.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
TOUCHDOWN LSU!!!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
We have splashdown!

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1581456904852602880

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't think that's a catch for USC but they're not gonna review it.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Ok, that rules

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Silly Burrito posted:

TOUCHDOWN LSU!!!

Yall gonna put 50 on us. And almost certainly 600 plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

LSU is 8 of 9 on 3rd downs.