Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

there is nothing good about cat farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Today's Art:

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 05:51 on Oct 16, 2022

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Brawnfire posted:

Today's Art:

What actor is that first one? I keep thinking Larry King based on glasses and nose but idk who it actually is. I don't know what artist/art style you chose for it at all though.

Is that second one Michael Cera Magic Eye?

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
Frasier robbing a bank

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

AI is getting better at spelling words but it’s not quite there yet. It’s trying so hard

Except KitKat. It has no problems with that for whatever reason

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Preosy, PRESSSS

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/ScottieFoxTTV/status/1579903471943569410

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

That would be fun for one of those escape-from-the-room games.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Wafflecopper posted:

there is nothing good about cat farts

Okay smart guy explain this, then

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh wonderful a delirium simulator.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
You would need a absurdly powerful PC to pull something like that off and still have the VR working as intended.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

fermun posted:

What actor is that first one? I keep thinking Larry King based on glasses and nose but idk who it actually is. I don't know what artist/art style you chose for it at all though.

Is that second one Michael Cera Magic Eye?

I'm sorry, I just realized I forgot to answer you! The first one is "Peggy Hill in the style of Jenny Saville" which, uh, I don't think hit the mark. The second is the same. Not sure wtf. Third is "LaMorne morris saint portrait style of Francis Bacon" and finally, the fourth you guessed it, is "Michael Cera by Kehinde Wiley". Kehinde Wiley is a great prompt for wild backgrounds, btw.

Robert DeNiro snacks:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Good news! Automatic1111's webui isn't limited to 75 input token things any more!

I have no idea how it works, but once you go past the original #/75 it goes to #/150 etc.

So yeah, if anyone was feeling terribly constrained by prompt input limits, feel constrained no more, it works at least up to 1200. Here's some results of running the full Navy Seal Copypasta (which counts as 402/450):

(i don't know how it managed to throw "cuck" in that last one, that's not in the original text, but it's probably somewhere in the weird model blend i've put together)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

FFT posted:

Good news! Automatic1111's webui isn't limited to 75 input token things any more!

I have no idea how it works, but once you go past the original #/75 it goes to #/150 etc.

it's only really suited for those prompts that have tons of comma separated clauses, because there's a discontinuity between the separate prompts (at the 75 token boundaries) so you don't want a natural language sentence (or phrase) crossing that boundary

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

500 good dogs posted:

it's only really suited for those prompts that have tons of comma separated clauses, because there's a discontinuity between the separate prompts (at the 75 token boundaries) so you don't want a natural language sentence (or phrase) crossing that boundary
That actually makes a lot of sense, so basically everything after 75 is just counted as a positive prompt just like how negative prompts weren't limited.

/e: hell, it'd be better to just actually split it into three text fields. natural language prompt, positive prompts, negative prompts

stringless has a new favorite as of 06:12 on Oct 17, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

FFT posted:

That actually makes a lot of sense, so basically everything after 75 is just counted as a positive prompt just like how negative prompts weren't limited.

/e: hell, it'd be better to just actually split it into three text fields. natural language prompt, positive prompts, negative prompts

it's not quite that, it's that each of the 75s is treated as independent, but you can have natural language and stuff as the second/third/etc. prompt. it just classifies each batch of 75 tokens using CLIP separately (then merges the output), so if you have a sentence/paragraph that straddles the line it loses all the context and it's like you feeding it just the end of a sentence. if you were to type it correctly you could do separate natural language prompts per 75 token input, but im not sure why you'd do that instead of the comma-style "features". really it should let you specify N prompts up to 75 each (like one per line) instead of this magical auto-splitting

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Technology has moved on but I still occasionally want to use markov chains to generate some silly nonsense. In this case, book titles:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Hempuli posted:

Technology has moved on but I still occasionally want to use markov chains to generate some silly nonsense. In this case, book titles:

I would just like to thank Ms. Sloane for her fine work on my biography

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Getting real "Stinky Cheese Man" vibes from this

quote:

And this an autobiography by an Iranian woman that becomes super popular for a month

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Had to make another portrait for a character in my post-apoc RPG game. This is one is a tough, swole, but not-too-bright chick with Magneto-style murder-powers. I ended up with this, which I think is pretty rad:

Just need to touch-up a few boo-boos and it's going into my game.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
She doesn't actually have magnetic powers, her skin is just clammy and oily enough that spoons just stick to it as long as you lean backwards a bit.

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

"Portrait of Mr Bean, Beksinski"

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Further Automatic1111 tips:

If you put an mp3 titled "notification.mp3" in the webui root folder, the next time you launch it and afterwards it will play that mp3 when it's done generating a batch.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
the feature where it puts the progress percent in the tab title is A+++ useful for same reason

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Megazver posted:

Had to make another portrait for a character in my post-apoc RPG game. This is one is a tough, swole, but not-too-bright chick with Magneto-style murder-powers. I ended up with this, which I think is pretty rad:

Just need to touch-up a few boo-boos and it's going into my game.

"I don't have enough spoons to deal with you...

Actually, you know what? *a cacophony of clinking* I think I do."

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Is there a step by step guide for idiots for setting up Automatic1111 with a bunch of cool things on your own PC?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

500 good dogs posted:

the feature where it puts the progress percent in the tab title is A+++ useful for same reason
Well, it should be, but it's bad at updating the tab title if it's not an active tab.

Splicer posted:

Is there a step by step guide for idiots for setting up Automatic1111 with a bunch of cool things on your own PC?
There's an installation section on the front github page for it, yeah. There's a separate page for required dependencies.

Also, it says "run webui-user.bat" to start it, but that never works for me for whatever reason. "launch.py" starts it up just fine, though.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Portraits of Charlie Day by Kehinde Wiley

Deanna Troi sculpting a vase out of clay

Rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle

Portraits of President Barack Obama before and after Kehinde Wiley tells him he's beautiful

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 23:29 on Oct 17, 2022

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

FFT posted:

Well, it should be, but it's bad at updating the tab title if it's not an active tab.

There's an installation section on the front github page for it, yeah. There's a separate page for required dependencies.

Also, it says "run webui-user.bat" to start it, but that never works for me for whatever reason. "launch.py" starts it up just fine, though.
I wanted to make sure I'd done it right before I said anything but yes it turns out these instructions are the absolute idiot's guide. Cheers!

Now, is there an absolute idiots guide to all these buttons?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I decided to keep it simple: "danny devito as frodo baggins"

"danny devito as gollum"

"danny devito as gandalf"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I'm gonna posit that Gollum is most befitting among those

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

woodcut lithograph of roger from american dad

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Is DALL-E outpainting not working for anyone else right now? I keep getting hit with a "try again later" error, across multiple browsers.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

"A Xenomorph by H.R. Giger riding a bicycle through a whimsical forest by Lisa Frank" (midjourney)

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Splicer posted:

Now, is there an absolute idiots guide to all these buttons?
This should cover everything important

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Brian blessed screaming wikihow illustration

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Some more books:

Thanks for these :D They're great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Miracle Max?