Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

is pepsi ok posted:

We'd be steamrolling the vikes with a fully healthy team.

Is this an excuse I hear??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Baffling

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

fsif posted:

Is this an excuse I hear??

It's been 3 weeks dude, maybe it's time to let it go

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

what

https://twitter.com/houtz/status/1581713207122890752?s=20&t=-9GuC8m3JbR09TRzdLSKUw

the

https://twitter.com/MiamiDolphins/status/1581712848958328832?s=20&t=-9GuC8m3JbR09TRzdLSKUw

gently caress

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
loving hell we are truly reaping some karma here

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Just total boneheaded idiocy from Saleh and MLF. Awful.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
lol, Miami been loving up for weeks and Bills fans are still crying.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Jason Sanders has to go.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

CubanMissile posted:

lol, Miami been loving up for weeks and Bills fans are still crying laughing.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

i think it's fine-- with everything going so poorly for the fins at present, it is a slight balm to think back to week 3

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Professor Funk posted:

Just total boneheaded idiocy from Saleh and MLF. Awful.

Rolling Wilson to the left there is about as awful as a playcall can be..... Run it, roll to the right but jesus h christ. What a complete joke.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

On the plus side we’re tied up at halftime in Green Bay.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I just need to see all of the CB issues in one place.

Xavien Howard: Playing through a groin injury.

Byron Jones: On IR the entire year so far.

Nik Needham: Carted off today with an ankle.

Keion Crossen: Left the game today with a knee injury.

Noah Igbinoghene: The worst player I've ever seen.

Kader Kohou: Inactive today due to injury.

Trill Williams: Lost for the season in the preseason.

Justin Bethel: Special teamer.

Mackensie Alexander: Signed off the street and was immediately hurt and put on IR.

Did I forget anyone?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

This game is poo poo. We're getting bad Zach today, and by god he's more powerful than ever. The Packers would have defeated themselves by now if the refs weren't also on their side. Our defense is playing crazy well today but it's all getting erased by everything around them.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Diva Cupcake posted:

100% This is definitely a winnable game for the Jets. Rodgers is going to hit someone on a deep TD, But the Jets can mostly keep him quiet the next half. Offense has to do something

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Refs will give the packers a huge PI play in the 2nd half. You can take that to the bank.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

If Zach and sit down and puke during halftime or something and Quinnen is ok I think they can pull this out. Rodgers is clearly bothered by his thumb and the defense looks good.

Run the loving ball MLF

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Diva Cupcake posted:

Yeah, hard to be too upset. It’s just an ugly game and they can win it. But you have a feeling Rodgers will break through in the second half. Just can’t let him hang around like they have.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

alright I think I'm done for today lol

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I really enjoyed that three weeks when we had an okay line

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Wilson has been HORRIBLE.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Like the gamble, feel like they should have just gone for it

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Holy poo poo Jonnu Smith did something

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Wilson hasn't been on time with a single throw this game. Always rushing it or waiting way too drat long. Consistently throwing inside shoulder on outside routes.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

it's hard to even feel great about the defense looking better with all of these injuries

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

You can't win a game with this kind of QB play.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

You can't win a game with this kind of QB play.

Yup, he’s been horrific today

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Can't believe the Patriots are going to have the best rookie QB in two consecutive years

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

The defense owns today, at least.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

They can't waste this defensive performance.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Look what happens when they roll him to the loving right.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Igbo did a thing!

Should've been called for defensive holding, but let's look past that

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

YES

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
rooting so hard for the Jets today

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Yesssssssss

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

gently caress yeah! That was nice.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Teddy Bridgewater loving sucks

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
What moron said Bridgewater was the best backup in the NFL?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Uzomah has quietly had a very nice game as a blocker. Sprung that Berrios TD and had a huge block on the rollout to Davis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

drat, Zach Moss is inactive