Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

lol 0 from Higgins last night, now gonna get a 0 from Waller too on the same team. If Davante scores over 11 more points I'm hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Thanks to Higgins' literal no-show I will lose to the guy that started JJ Taylor unless Kelce and the Raiders kicker are held under 19 points.

Why is every week a struggle :doh:

lol, lmao this is going great! :negative:

e: lol I've Already Lost

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Oct 11, 2022

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Kelce lmao :woop:

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Came in up 13 with Kelce vs. Adams. Feeling pretty good :getin:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

AnacondaHL posted:

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Bless you Kelce and Jacobs

I am a happy gal

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

gently caress off Adams, they just had to let him get free again

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

there's also a hilarious Carlson vs Davante Adams sweat in my league that has flip flopped like 3 times tonight :rubby:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

AnacondaHL posted:

hell yeah brother

Kelce, CMC, and Breece Hall all finally hitting together is extremely cool and good. My bench in this league is loving dust, though, all fliers look like whiffs. Byes and inevitable injuries are going to be a problem.

Hopefully whoever is coaching and QBing for the Panthers next week understands the concept of "dump off to CMC and get out of the way".

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

:vince:

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

OH MY GOD......Ahhahahahahahahah...still so ecstatic getting the win. I never felt so many ups and down especially after that catch ruled out of bounds

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

The only active player in my entire league for this game is Terry Mclaurin being used as a bye week fill in, this might be the most fantasy irrelevant game in the 10+ year history of our league

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

^holy poo poo lol nice! edit: @ that win

Go Monty!!!

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

David Montgomery is meeting 8, sometimes 9 men in the box.

Justin Fields just threw the ball, unforced, into the helmet of a WAS defender, popping the ball high into the air for an INT.

This is gonna be a long night.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Fentry posted:

The only active player in my entire league for this game is Terry Mclaurin being used as a bye week fill in, this might be the most fantasy irrelevant game in the 10+ year history of our league

Yeah my main league only has Montgomery (against me) and McLaurin going. It’s a wasteland tonight.

In my other league some psycho is playing Kmet as well.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'd say I'm starting Curtis Samuel as a bye-week fill-in but he genuinely might be my best flex at this point. :negative:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Herbert looks way more explosive than Montgomery. As a Montgomery owner that’s concerning

(I picked up Herbert today :cool: )

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Monty might heat up but lol @ me starting him over CEH

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Watching Justin Fields play is actively awful, almost literally just watching someone trying to injure themselves. Misses open receivers, makes decisions too slowly, throws the ball too late and gets hit too much.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Curtis Samuel was a poor choice :smith:

But I'm playing against him and started Washington D/Monty in another :unsmith:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Benched Najee and he’s already got a td lol.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

TOUCHDOWN FALCONS TIGHT END not kyle pitts

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

The Jets run defense should not be this good. What the gently caress

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hope all the people talking about dropping Aiyuk didn't pull the trigger on it :ohdear:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Is Vikings Dolphins a complete slog??

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Bellmaker posted:

Is Vikings Dolphins a complete slog??

Jefferson is killing me. With bye weeks, I need him to not loving die on the field. Not a huge ask, but here we are.

edit: Tiny bit better now. I’ll try to be patient.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm usually really big on the betting rule of "don't bet on west coast teams going east for early games" when it comes to fantasy. But I completely forgot it for 49ers/Falcons.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

I hope all the people talking about dropping Aiyuk didn't pull the trigger on it :ohdear:

I’ve been sitting on Aiyuk and this is almost more annoying because now I don’t want to drop him but I also don’t know how I would ever feel good about playing him.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

I’ve been sitting on Aiyuk and this is almost more annoying because now I don’t want to drop him but I also don’t know how I would ever feel good about playing him.

Trade while he's coming off a good game?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Major backpatting going on over here for my last second decision to add Deon Jackson and put him in for London. Really it seems I should've put him in for Aaron Jones, but whatever 17 first half points is v tasty especially since it seems to have been a low scoring half across the league.

I make enough terrible decisions that any good one must be celebrated

Dango Bango posted:

I dropped him for Deon Jackson. No regrets, I don't feel like I could actually count on him week to week, he hasn't started for me once. Although maybe I should've dropped TLAW instead

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Trade while he's coming off a good game?

People always say this but who is looking at 5 games of like 5 points each before the eruption and going “I like where this is going, this seems real”. If I can find a sucker desperate for a WR I’m happy to try of course.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
welp, maybe should've stuck with tlaw for a bit more he's looking p decent today

pretty sure I start Geno for the first time and he will have a terrible game

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm off the James Robinson train

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

MacheteZombie posted:

I'm off the James Robinson train

It’s wrecking me right now, I was so happy to snatch him off waivers.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Thank you based Deon Jackson

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Was Jeff Wilson abducted by aliens?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quiet Feet posted:

Did they take Dalvin Cook too?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I thought the Bengals D would be a reasonable start against a Saints team missing like all of its offensive skill players

lol. lmao

also yeah did Cook pull a Vontae Davis and retire mid game? The Jets just rushed for like 200 yards on Miami last week. Thought he was a smash play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

He had a fumble that was returned for a TD early. On Shanahan's poo poo list.