Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Grip it and rip it posted:

I preferred it when Jameis wasn't our QB

Those were better days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The days of having a good QB :allears:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
It just occurred to me that we're staring at a reality where Marcus Mariotta is the best QB in the division next season

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Shinji2015 posted:

It just occurred to me that we're staring at a reality where Marcus Mariotta is the best QB in the division next season

if he's still starting

we might have 4 new starters next year

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BlindSite posted:

Theres going to be some fun stories about just how loving dumb snow and rhule were in the next few and I am here for it.

https://twitter.com/jjones9/status/1581601129804476417?t=FR24-v9wsJyVwFi4HSjQyw&s=33
https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/1581638761686790145?t=7TP3lvbWJDX1rVwNdMFTCg&s=33

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Oct 16, 2022

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Yo, this division sucks poo poo

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
49ers are the worst good team ever.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

New thread title

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Silly Burrito posted:

New thread title

yep

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

PostNouveau posted:

Absolute truth

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

PostNouveau posted:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
It sure would be nice to have healthy NFL level wide receivers.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

49ers are the worst good team ever.

I think it’s the 2022 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Brady is washed.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
my favorite thread title was that one that went like "gently caress all the stupid teams in my division. Also, gently caress my stupid team"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

It's true

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

GD_American posted:

my favorite thread title was that one that went like "gently caress all the stupid teams in my division. Also, gently caress my stupid team"

bring it back

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Falcons bring back the red helmets, immediately win game. Coincidence? I don't think so.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

going to call this bucs result "less than ideal"

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

going to call this bucs result "less than ideal"

I could only follow it via the ESPN game log (which is so delayed and glitchy and frustrating to follow in real time) so I don’t know what it looked like. Anyone mind explaining how the Bucs sucked because all I know is they they sure as hell did. Terrible o-line giving Brady no time? Brady having time but missing guys anyway? Etc

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I could only follow it via the ESPN game log (which is so delayed and glitchy and frustrating to follow in real time) so I don’t know what it looked like. Anyone mind explaining how the Bucs sucked because all I know is they they sure as hell did. Terrible o-line giving Brady no time? Brady having time but missing guys anyway? Etc

tom brady is a cooked rear end fraud bitch, op

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Brady didn't throw a pass over 15 yards and they continued to run the most predicable offense imaginable. The defense gave up like 47 third and long conversions. Bad from top to bottom.

Alaois posted:

tom brady is a cooked rear end fraud bitch, op

also, this

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

brady's cooked, offense can't score TDs, and the defense made the historically bad pitt offense look competent

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

complete offensive failure until the final TD drive

defense failed in really dumb spots, like letting mitch "titty kisser" trubisky pick up multiple 3rd and very longs

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Refs didn't bail him out, thus he didn't win. Same story as every week this year.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

brady's cooked, offense can't score TDs, and the defense made the historically bad pitt offense look competent

Boy, sounds like next week's Bucs/Panthers game is gonna be dire

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose

MJBuddy posted:

Refs didn't bail him out, thus he didn't win. Same story as every week this year.

:hmmyes:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
So Robbie just tanked whatever trade value he had. Panthers have to just cut him now.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Panthers defense only has a half in them because the offense can't sustain a drive.

Panthers will score a defensive td and it'll look tight til mid way through the 3rd when the buccs will jump out to an insurmountable 10 point lead.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

BlindSite posted:

Panthers defense only has a half in them because the offense can't sustain a drive.

Panthers will score a defensive td and it'll look tight til mid way through the 3rd when the buccs will jump out to an insurmountable 10 point lead.

The only TDs getting scored in that game are probably defensive. Maybe special teams because our kick coverage is bad. 12-9 final imo.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Brady didn't throw a pass over 15 yards and they continued to run the most predicable offense imaginable. The defense gave up like 47 third and long conversions. Bad from top to bottom.

also, this

If Brady didn’t come back best case scenario was it was Gabbert Time.

Worst case you traded for Watson.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If Brady didn’t come back best case scenario was it was Gabbert Time.

Worst case you traded for Watson.

If Brady didn’t come back they’d still have Bruce Arians who is a good coach.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

If Brady didn’t come back they’d still have Bruce Arians who is a good coach.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but the QB is far more important than the coach.

stares at Belichick

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I hate to be the one to tell you this but the QB is far more important than the coach.

stares at Belichick

Yea, that’s why the Bucs are so great this year. The Steelers of last year and the Bucs and Packers and Broncos this year are all excellent arguments for not giving old rear end QBs whatever they want.

YOLOsubmarine fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Oct 17, 2022

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

stares at Belichick

You mean the guy whose team just won two games by over 50 points with a 4th round rookie QB?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kalli posted:

You mean the guy whose team just won two games by over 50 points with a 4th round rookie QB?

He'll get credit for this if he has the guts to keep playing Zappe when Mac's fully cleared. He's a coward so he won't

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Kalli posted:

The Bailey Zappe Pats are legitimately a better team than these Bucs.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Yeah but what if your coach and your QB suck rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Bailey Zappe Pats are legitimately a better team than these Bucs.

The Pats oline is legitimately good, and it's loving baffling. There has to be a better explanation 'cuz right now it's "Matt Patricia is actually a good coach" and that simply cannot be.