Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Bears fans have been watching this same team for our entire lives lmao. Da Bears!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I still can't believe that final play, might've been the closest non-td I've ever seen

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Enjoyed this post-game with Mays having a crisis of faith about Justin Fields and Nate Tice trying to talk him off the ledge (even though deep down he knows it's hopeless)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sGy5zP7s&t=164s

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

AndrewP posted:

Enjoyed this post-game with Mays having a crisis of faith about Justin Fields and Nate Tice trying to talk him off the ledge (even though deep down he knows it's hopeless)

lmao he looks completely dead inside

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Thing is, my expectations for the Bears offense is so low that I was like, hey they're moving the ball, they're putting drives together! That's positive! Like my expectations are as low for them as they were for Bailey Zappe.

And then they'd hit the red zone and oh my god.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

AndrewP posted:

"The throws are catastrophically bad. Catastrophically bad." Him airmailing that throw to a wide, wide open Ryan Griffin was honestly depressing to watch.

Good for Mays, tbh. There's almost no hope for Fields, so he might as well accept it. There was a play last night where Fields nearly got picked on like...a 6 yard curl because he threw it a full second late. He was already bad about being a hold the ball and run guy at Ohio State, but that's been compounded by his situation, and it feels like there's no coming back from it.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
All the 2021 QB's are bad.

Kalli posted:

Thing is, my expectations for the Bears offense is so low that I was like, hey they're moving the ball, they're putting drives together! That's positive! Like my expectations are as low for them as they were for Bailey Zappe.

And then they'd hit the red zone and oh my god.

Please don't compare Bailey Zappe to anyone on the Bears football team.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

All the 2021 QB's are bad.

Yeah, but Fields is the only who feels broken.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was the cleveland browns on thusday.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Professor Funk posted:

To be fair, he's the only one who plays for the Bears.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
https://twitter.com/ZacStevensDNVR/status/1580624414374182912?s=20&t=lNUEYKZCuh6bFBNkramIKQ

So brave

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Sounds dangerous

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Professor Funk posted:

If you put Mac Jones on the Bears he'd probably be on permanent IR both seasons.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

Bears fans have been watching this same team for our entire lives lmao. Da Bears!!!!!!!

i swear that other than the one josh mccown year and a few rex grossman bombs, the bears are incapable of scoring on chunk plays and simply get a 50 yard rush and then don't score. it's always been that way

like how many 'wow that guy's open ok great he scored' plays do we ever get compared with packers, lions or vikings. sure, every now and then there's a bomb into the end zone, but never rushes or screens or even intermediate routes that keep going

heres montgomery.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontDa01/touchdowns/
he did have a 80 yarder i totalyl forgot about. then a 28 yard receiving td, and his next longest td run is 14.

compare that to .. rashaad penny. not a world beater. td runs of 62,58,47,41, bunch of 30s

last years bears td log

i hate this stupid team

edit lmao

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Oct 14, 2022

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

WalletBeef posted:

Sounds dangerous

too dangerous

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Dan Snyder is the scumbag piece of poo poo we need but don't deserve. We need him to hodl fast and never give in, just drag the rest of the fucklord NFL owners and the NFL down with him. God speed you ratfucker I hope you get your legs broken by the NFL mafia.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I would be delighted for Snyder to take the rest of the NFL owners with him if he does have the dirt on them. Infidelity, tax fraud, shady business deals, whatever he knows, I wanna see it

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I doubt he has anything exciting, so it's mostly just the hope of an ugly spectacle. The whole Jerry paying hush money for illegitimate kids didn't even move the needle.

Basically Dan Snyder needs to bring clownball to the owner showdown

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

WalletBeef posted:

Sounds dangeRuss

Ftfy

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I’ve had beef with the ravens owner for years now. Soon my time will come

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Maybe idk, go around the adversity?

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

he looks like a fallout 4 character

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

shyduck posted:

Hey he likes to struggle, okay? He likes to adversity. Broncos Country Lets Ride

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Roasted Donut posted:

he looks like a fallout 4 character

He looks like an awkward tag-a-long guy part of Benny’s crew in New Vegas

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

shyduck posted:

Nah man you roll out and get sacked when facing adversity. Or slide I guess.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

4 more losses only are allowed. that's not good. the bengals will have to win 7 of their remaining games to be able to pull that off. they'll have to at least win 6 of them to avoid virtual elimination, and would require a medium to large amount of help to get into the post-season. we're going to see if they can do it, but i think they're more likely to go 4-4 in the games. and if that happens then they'll have no chance of making it to the post-season barring the biggest collapse of a division that looks like some kind of dogshit house made out of cat poo poo and dog poo poo that is kept wet, of all time. most of their remaining games are against the best teams in the afc such as the bills, chiefs, ravens, patriots, tom brady from the afc, and the browns with their real qb who is a horrible evil monster. i think the bengals will probably go for 8 wins and 9 losses overall. there's always next year if i don't die. if i did die then the world ends for everyone else too. next year to start with for the bengals there will be 7 losses only allowed. that's not good.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Only hope the saints have for the season is to gently caress over the pick the eagles are going to get

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

N: bengies
V: bayBee3e3e

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

new york is a football town now

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Brady's washed.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Who knew that the answer to the Steelers finally beating Tom Brady was Mitch Trubisky?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
49ers defense being banged up is gonna make for a looooong season. Especially when your HC is relying on them to bail out on the inconsistent offense.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm going full kawalimus

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Waiting for ravens chat

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Man. gently caress the Cleveland Clowns.

Cleveland got Zapped

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
What in the world has happened to the NFC West? :psyberger:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

its time for people to stop being shocked when the Giants win a game

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah I think at this point we got to just say the Giants are good

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqi1F_cAmno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

wandler20 posted:

Brady's washed.

He ran Arians off so he could have control over the offense and now the offense sucks. Karma