Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Relentlessboredomm posted:

yay buffalo!

also genuinely pleased to see the end of rodgers and brady. both those motherfuckers are cooked

Uh oh

Do I hear some counting out in here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Relentlessboredomm posted:

also genuinely pleased to see the end of rodgers and brady. both those motherfuckers are cooked

I will die happy if I never have to hear about the 20 teams that passed on Rodgers and how he plays with a chip on his shoulder. Same with Brady about the teams that took QBs other then him. Pennington would have had a great career if his arm didn't fall off.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I’m sad Brady and Rodgers are washed, they were great characters in the NFL for a long time

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

mcmagic posted:

Reprehensible.

Pretty much. Lamar is both the problem and the solution. He's a big reason we put up 406 yards on offense against a good defense. But also the main reason we lost. His mental errors in every single game are just something you cannot do if you want to be considered a top QB. Right now he's far from it.

This is why I still say fire Harbaugh and hire Ken Dorsey. Dorsey was QBs coach for Josh Allen and helped turn him from a bad QB into probably the best in the NFL. He can help Lamar where he struggles. Harbaugh is useless.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Pron on VHS posted:

I’m sad Brady and Rodgers are washed, they were great characters in the NFL for a long time

Missing brady is some sick poo poo. He's 87 years old and you haven't had enough?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

mcmagic posted:

Missing brady is some sick poo poo. He's 87 years old and you haven't had enough?

I like football and he’s been a fun player to watch. I dunno. I guess I should feel like a Knicks fan when Jordan retired but I don’t!

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

BILLS

BITCH

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I miss Peyton he was a fun villain for Patriots fans. Also Peyton actually could actually go deep in the playoffs more than literally once.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

LightReaper posted:

BILLS

BITCH

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm heartbroken that the Chiefs could let down Decaprio Bootle like that.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Kawalimus posted:

This is why I still say fire Harbaugh and hire Ken Dorsey. Dorsey was QBs coach for Josh Allen and helped turn him from a bad QB into probably the best in the NFL. He can help Lamar where he struggles. Harbaugh is useless.

Head Coach Ken Dorsey’s sideline meltdowns would be the stuff of legends and would make Jim Harbaugh look like Dick Jauron

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
It was pretty shocking how fast the Bills defense was compared to the Chiefs defense. God drat our linebackers are slow. Have not been able to replace ILB since Derrick Johnson and haven’t been able to replace Edge at all since Tambi Hali and Justin Houston.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Sheen Sheen posted:

Head Coach Ken Dorsey’s sideline meltdowns would be the stuff of legends and would make Jim Harbaugh look like Dick Jauron

He gets results though. And that's what matters. I only care about the meltdowns if they're malicious Bob Knight style things where he mentally drains his players over the course of the season doing so

We need a guy who is serious and committed to getting the Ravens organization to run a REAL offense that plays to its strengths. And has some say in doing so. He wouldn't stand for it if Roman didn't use Duvernay.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Oct 17, 2022

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Josh Allen is gonna be a problem for one long rear end time.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
https://twitter.com/alecschulte1/status/1581789977939128320

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
drat, the Bills are so cool.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Romo you're not supposed to leak the script

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Kawalimus posted:

He gets results though. And that's what matters. I only care about the meltdowns if they're malicious Bob Knight style things where he mentally drains his players over the course of the season doing so

We need a guy who is serious and committed to getting the Ravens organization to run a REAL offense that plays to its strengths

Oh I wasn’t commenting on his potential as a head coach, Jim Harbaugh was a good coach in the NFL even if he was a raving psychopath

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shindragon posted:

ok you know what the loss stings less cuz of this.

It really does. Also the Bucs and Packers eating poo poo.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Got ‘em.

https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1581789201661841408

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Pron on VHS posted:

May they stubbornly refuse to retire, and suffer dozens of demoralizing losses in the years to come.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Josh Allen's hurdle. That's all. That's my week 6 takeaway.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I snort-laughed

https://twitter.com/Nate_Tice/status/1581755252037935104

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:golfclap:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Papercut posted:

Josh Allen's hurdle. That's all. That's my week 6 takeaway.
He's heard of running like a typical quarterback and I guess decided that was too cowardly, so hurdles and trucking into DBs it is.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

If I had a house like this, I don't think I'd work a day in my life again

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

i hate the chief, they hurt me

also :wtc: is this at pete’s place:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

really queer Christmas posted:

If I had a house like this, I don't think I'd work a day in my life again

Pete’s seems like he actually enjoys his job though unlike a lot of these miserable bastards who seem miserable half the time but also can’t quit because they don’t have anything else to give their life with meaning.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

yeah but isnt that kliffs house, who is definitely miserable

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Pete’s seems like he actually enjoys his job though unlike a lot of these miserable bastards who seem miserable half the time but also can’t quit because they don’t have anything else to give their life with meaning.

I randomly listened to him talking on a radio show recently and he definitely seemed like he just enjoyed it

He also didn't sound like 71 year old man at all

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I miss Peyton he was a fun villain for Patriots fans. Also Peyton actually could actually go deep in the playoffs more than literally once.

Yeah for sure

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Tint delaminating?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/ChasePletcher4/status/1581833220911292417

PJ Walker didn't complete a single pass further then 1 yard down the field.

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus

Dr_Strangelove posted:

https://twitter.com/AZCardinals/status/1467603301453549569

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Honestly right til the end it was anybody's game

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
gently caress the Cowboys.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This game sets up the next one. You can write that down, mail it to yourself, postage on me.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Someone start a draft thread already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Really anybody's game

Edit: Like youvra taste of these big guys Dickerson coming down your throat

sweet thursday fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Oct 17, 2022