Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
There are incurable STDs?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Karate Bastard posted:

Forums poster: It's German, that should tell you enough. Don't look it up.

Me: *click* it is lol

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

SuddenCactus posted:

Life for instance. It's always fatal.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

SuddenCactus posted:

he gave em the crypto fever.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Karate Bastard posted:

Forums poster: Here :nws: is a link to goatse link to goatse

Me: *click* it is lol

this is a world worth fighting for, and the ache of the nostalgia we feel for this time is the call home

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

cult_hero posted:

Life for instance. It's always fatal.
cures often are for the disease.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

SuddenCactus posted:

Ask Harlan Ellison.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
It looks like he ground up a clown

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Tastes funny.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Must be a very big doctor's office if they need 12 janitors.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Strange thing from some movie called "To Catch a Yeti."

Creepy muppets

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Oct 19, 2022

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

SuddenCactus posted:

Genital herpes, HPV and Hep B have no cure :eng101:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Zipperelli. posted:

Reminds me that the commercials for Twinrix make it sound like everything in the tropics is covered in a thin layer of hepatitis.

Content:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bottom left is "hard rock nick" and he's a wellspring of curse

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Poohs Packin posted:

Bottom left is "hard rock nick" and he's a wellspring of curse

I get some laughs in the crypto threads at him screaming when his nfts aren't moonbound

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Zipperelli. posted:

Also a little known illness called HIV.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Also pregnancy, the most cursed of all diseases.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

By popular demand posted:

That's curable, though there are some availability issues.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

By popular demand posted:

My God. If pee is stored in the balls, then his bladder must've been full of sperm.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Yaldabaoth posted:

Reminds me that the commercials for Twinrix make it sound like everything in the tropics is covered in a thin layer of hepatitis.

Content:

Dogg I cannot brook the gossamer bloatee

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/mKzIqEN.gifv

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Scratch Monkey posted:

Dogg I cannot brook the gossamer bloatee

Plus that thing is so hell of wispy a spider covets

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Who dares me to use goaste as my background in teams meetings

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

codo27 posted:

I do

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Please do not sexually harass your coworkers
-management

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

nexous posted:

Please do not sexually harassenlighten your coworkers
-management

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

My big fuckin OJ head will cover the gaping vortex anyway

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

koshmar posted:

Ordinary Sausage could be seen as cheating, but I found this one especially cursed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTYLYIfDMxM

Smorky is still annoying af

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
AFAIK mr sausage isnt a pedofile

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

codo27 posted:

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yaldabaoth posted:

Content:

Hard Rock Nick is legitimately loving amazing. He's either completely delusional or an excellent actor. He portrays himself as extremely rich but films videos in his dentist's office and claims it's his mansion. He's been exposed as a fraud countless times but he sticks to his character through thick and thin. Truly amazing.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Tarkus posted:

Hard Rock Nick is legitimately loving amazing. He's either completely delusional or an excellent actor. He portrays himself as extremely rich but films videos in his dentist's office and claims it's his mansion. He's been exposed as a fraud countless times but he sticks to his character through thick and thin. Truly amazing.

Ok but the hairy thumb man above him is still freaking me out.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Tarkus posted:

I'm not super well-versed in his ouvre, but from what I've seen the way he portrays himself as a rabid womanizer while coming across as exceptionally gay is pretty impressive.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yaldabaoth posted:

Ok but the hairy thumb man above him is still freaking me out.

That's Big Ed from that weird show about dating or whatever. He's gross inside and out.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I'm not super well-versed in his ouvre, but from what I've seen the way he portrays himself as a rabid womanizer while coming across as exceptionally gay is pretty impressive.

And I can't believe Hard Rock Nick was gay! I mean, women loved him! Didn't see that one coming.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Tarkus posted:

That's Big Ed from that weird show about dating or whatever. He's gross inside and out.

Starting to think this style of facial hair is a huge red flag.

And speaking of red flags:

wankel13b
Jan 23, 2005

quak

Karate Bastard posted:

Why is goatse still funny, still so funny after all these years?

That and loss are the dumbest loving things.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tarkus posted:

There was a goon who claimed that used to work with him at a grocery store back in the day and it is 100% not an act. Dude is full on delusional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Tarkus posted:

There's so many of these types now but I wonder if he's the one I'm thinking of. I think he's been posted about before?