Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Caesar Saladin posted:

I think he means Kanye, because DJ Khalid is happier than all of us combined.

kay but he cant even get past level 0 hotwings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Maybe rich people should be assigned a personal slapper who slaps the poo poo outta them and says “NO!!!” when they say something stupid.

In the movie Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (which is actually pretty drat good especially if you at all liked the Lonely Island), Samberg's character has an entourage like two dozen deep, one member of which is a 'guy who punches him in the nuts so he remembers where he came from'.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
check this out

MEL BROOKS IS BLACK?!

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

he's severely mentally ill and enabled and is probably going to commit suicide at some point

he's a nazi now so good

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
i remember reading some story about this guy who appeared normal to everyone until they went poking around his property. turns out he had dug an elaborate network of tunnels in his backyard. he did it purely for shits and giggles.

you don't have to do the nazi thing, kanye. just go away and dig some tunnels. you will confuse the everloving poo poo out of everyone. people will be writing thinkpieces about them until the sun runs out of fuel and the solar system becomes naught but a graveyard of frozen husks. you can have your revenge on the society you so obviously hate and that is so bad for the mental health of anyone in your net worth bracket without stoking the fires of fascism.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I mean tunnels are pretty cool.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
whoa why the sudden hate on digging tunnels

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mister Speaker posted:

In the movie Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (which is actually pretty drat good especially if you at all liked the Lonely Island), Samberg's character has an entourage like two dozen deep, one member of which is a 'guy who punches him in the nuts so he remembers where he came from'.

I’m ok with my tax dollars going towards funding this

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Jelly posted:

there is none whatsoever

god please help me posted:

I mean tunnels are pretty cool.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

We should all go out right now and start digging tunnels. all of humanity, that way we would connect in most surprising ways with people we'd otherwise never meet. it would be the end for war.

and also all the people who dig too close to the sea and by proxy all those who connect to them, and so on.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

he's severely mentally ill and enabled and is probably going to commit suicide at some point

hell, same

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Jelly posted:

I mean sometimes when it's crazy rich people with the tunnel digging going on they can make it hosed up pretty easily.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/daniel-beckwitt-nuclear-bunker-hacker-b2005567.html

Shouldn't need to say this but please everyone don't dig tunnels with people you meet off the internet!!!!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Mister Speaker posted:

Popstar is so good. I’m gonna watch it now.

The Clitoris
Jan 29, 2020

Finding it makes all of your dreams come true
I don't know poo poo about Ye or his awful music but Zankou Murder Chicken is loving delicious.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
So I might have missed this mentioned in the thread, but news dropped yesterday that Kanye is buying Parler. Sort of obvious what sort of grift Candace Owens - who's husband owns Parler - was up to slinking around the mentally unstable anti-semite.

https://www.reuters.com/technology/parler-be-acquired-by-kanye-west-2022-10-17/

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
It's probably a weight off the Parler owners' minds considering the platform is likely overvalued the same way Twitter is. To have some rich bipolar idiot buy you out is the dream.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Jelly posted:

Has anyone explained why Kanye looks like he has the mumps now?

he talks about how jewish people created mumps to opress black communities in a deleted scene from his drink champs interview.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
it's not mumps he's got tucker's nutz in his mouth

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Ahaha. Kanye just did an interview with Chris Cuomo in a truck while wearing a camo MAGA hat and complaining about his custody arrangement. The metamorphosis to white right divorced dad is complete.

Thundercracker fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Oct 19, 2022

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol He thinks that all the Jews in Hollywood have some secret WhatsApp chat room where they coordinate their machinations or something

Me, in India: “wow all the people who treat me bad here just so happen to be Indian, I guess all Indian people are in a cabal to hold me down specifically!”

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Becks music is v good

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Becks music is v good

i like o maria

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Nuts and Gum posted:

Popstar is so good. I’m gonna watch it now.

It really is second only to Walk Hard in music comedies (yeah, I put it ahead of This Is Spinal Tap because it's just more generationally relatable to me).

Fun fact: the noise that Jorma's helmet makes is the same sound effect the walkers make in the War of the Worlds remake.

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Oct 19, 2022

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Mister Speaker posted:

It really is second only to Walk Hard in music comedies (yeah, I put it ahead of This Is Spinal Tap because it's just more generationally relatable to me).

Fun fact: the noise that Norma's helmet makes is the same sound effect the walkers make in the War of the Worlds remake.

Spinal Tap is overrated.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

kntfkr posted:

i like o maria

Yeah that song is great. The album it’s on is one of my favorites

Here are my beck YouTube links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2b8WxhXVk
This one is cool and kind of shuffling in a pleasant way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L16J4Sk944
Prob my favorite song of becks tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLIBuuJnQHg
Cool space jam IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptfm9D6owo
This was never on an album but it should have been. Mans throwaways are great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jjP0WAsInc
The bit at the end of this song rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGCwUoKWcxs
Very cool and good song

Beck is cool. Kanye west is a poo poo head

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Has he said anything since deciding to spend money on a nazihaus?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i forgot about dead weight. in the time of dvds, i bought this collection of michel gondry videos and that was one of them

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Jelly posted:

Has anyone explained why Kanye looks like he has the mumps now?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kanye has bulimia that's gotten worse

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Maybe he had a bad reaction to his mouth guard due to it being a piece of poo poo made from toxic materials but the idiot still refuses to stop wearing it.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Mister Speaker posted:

There’s a story about a Buddhist master who hires the rudest most incompetent guy he could find to be his servant because everyone else is so respectful to him that having him gently caress everything up is the only way he can practice humility and patience.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Its because his face got exploded in a car crash and I guess its gotten worse as he's gotten older

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
look like tom cruise in vanilla sky

that is to say, short

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Caesar Saladin posted:

Its because his face got exploded in a car crash and I guess its gotten worse as he's gotten older

Did he suffer brain damage like Tila Tequila and revert to an animalistic "The world is out to get me, better genocide everybody" state?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Nah I think he actually had a complete breakdown when his mother died and his insanity manifested and spiralled outwards infinitely into some kind of destructive racist ghost

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Caesar Saladin posted:

Nah I think he actually had a complete breakdown when his mother died and his insanity manifested and spiralled outwards infinitely into some kind of destructive racist ghost

Did his mother die before or after the "George Bush doesn't care about black people" comment?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

His mother died way after that, that George Bush thing was cool as hell imo

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Internet Old One posted:

Spinal Tap is overrated.

God drat I hate “X is over/under rated”

It’s literally “I like/dislike popular/unpopular thing so it’s under/overrated”

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The internet is nothing without arguments about subjective experiences.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
My mom wouldn't let me buy the Beck album when I was a kid because of the song devil's haircut. I bet her face is red now since she did buy me college dropout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Extra row of tits posted:

God drat I hate “X is over/under rated”

It’s literally “I like/dislike popular/unpopular thing so it’s under/overrated”

You’re overrated.

I don’t hate it I just think it is only considered so good because it came first. Everyone’s favorite segment of the movie is “It goes to 11” and it’s just not that good of a joke.