Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
You can't dust for vomit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

This is the best scene in Spinal Tap IMO
https://youtu.be/P9UPTfQDP8c

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Internet Old One posted:

You’re overrated.

I don’t hate it I just think it is only considered so good because it came first. Everyone’s favorite segment of the movie is “It goes to 11” and it’s just not that good of a joke.

Well I prefer "none more black" myself

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Caesar Saladin posted:

His mother died way after that, that George Bush thing was cool as hell imo

I thought maybe the George Bush comment was the point where his mental illness started taking over and he stopped giving a crap about filtering what he says, but then again, the George Bush comment was actually good and true.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he gets a lot of credit for that george w bush remark, but i said the exact same thing long before him and nobody put me on tv with austin powers

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

he gets a lot of credit for that george w bush remark, but i said the exact same thing long before him and nobody put me on tv with austin powers

That's because he said it while he was already on TV with the Halloween guy.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

I thought maybe the George Bush comment was the point where his mental illness started taking over and he stopped giving a crap about filtering what he says, but then again, the George Bush comment was actually good and true.

he's always been like that. jay-z would recount tales of his braggadocios ego during recording sessions and stuff, back when he was a producer

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Everyone remembers him saying "George Bush doesn't care about black people" but they always forget that right after he says "and that's why I voted for him"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

he just has a fuckload of money and critical acclaim/clout now and like many people, trump + a divorce broke his brain in a major way

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Too bad Kanye didn't stick to badmouthing lovely republicans instead of sucking their dicks.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Yaldabaoth posted:

That's because he said it while he was already on TV with the Halloween guy.

yeah but i would've said it too and nobody put me there. in fact i was begging them to "put me in" so i could say those exact words, it's all in my journal. his politics are like his art, none of it is original.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

yeah but i would've said it too and nobody put me there. in fact i was begging them to "put me in" so i could say those exact words, it's all in my journal. his politics are like his art, none of it is original.

post your rhyme books

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

no, the information in those books (yes books, i have hundreds) could lead to my doxxing

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
My prediction is he shoots someone in his own entourage, that's how this begins to end

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Spinz posted:

My prediction is he shoots someone in his own entourage, that's how this begins to end

kanye has never been a "gun guy", one of the main reasons that he is a fake rapper in fact

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Spinz posted:

Does self-inflicted gunshot wound count, because that’s personally how I see this going. Can you 5150 a famous rich person?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Ye will live forever as a cryogenically frozen head hooked up to an ever-performing hologram.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i think they will bring back VH1's "where are they now" specifically to do the broke ye episode in 10 years when he has somehow managed to let the people around him siphon literal billions away

a few years after that he'll die from taking too many pain pills prescribed by his personal physician

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kanye thinks violence against people is wrong

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Kanye thinks violence against people is wrong

unless that person is george floyd

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Spinz posted:

I think it's more likely he will try to attack Lady Gaga at an awards show.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Is Kanye even getting invited to any more award shows or anything ever again? I sure hope not, because if he does he is going to start some poo poo.

'This one goes to 11' isn't even the best part of that scene in This Is Spinal Tap, it's when he's talking about the Les Paul and its wonderful sustain.

The more subtle instrument jokes through the movie are even better, like the entire band playing bass on Big Bottom, or Nigel's custom Ernie Ball Music Man with four humbuckers, a tachometer, hot rod headers and a fretboard that looks like it's labelled for a child.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Mister Speaker posted:

Is Kanye even getting invited to any more award shows or anything ever again?

Yeah. The Jerk Awards!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

excited for his next major show, at CPAC

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bad Purchase posted:

Gonna have to be more specific, there are like 15 CPACs a month

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

getting really into "rap music" as a waspy geriatric guy. telling my gen x kids to give this "yay" guy a listen, especially "Jesus is King"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mister Speaker posted:

Is Kanye even getting invited to any more award shows or anything ever again? I sure hope not, because if he does he is going to start some poo poo.

Good point, people will actually hold him accountable for what he says because he's black.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

kntfkr posted:

Yeah. The Jerk Awards!

*doesn't leave ur highfive hanging*

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

Yeah. The Jerk Awards!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

imagine the fury when ye is nominated for a jerk award but loses to a jewish person

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

kanye has never been a "gun guy", one of the main reasons that he is a fake rapper in fact

Yeah but he's a Republican now. Gotta keep up appearances and buy an illegal firearm or two.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Yeah but he's a Republican now. Gotta keep up appearances and buy an illegal firearm or two.

Actually republicans do not want a black man to own any guns.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQwaOfBb-s8

Has anyone posted this interview ITT yet? This is awesome, Cuomo is clowning on him.

"Did you work out today?"
*shrugs* "No. But I took my medicine."

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Oct 19, 2022

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I love how Kanye is filming from inside a moving truck but he also needs shades and a MAGA hat to complete the conservative youtuber look.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Toxic Mental posted:

lol He thinks that all the Jews in Hollywood have some secret WhatsApp chat room where they coordinate their machinations or something

Me, in India: “wow all the people who treat me bad here just so happen to be Indian, I guess all Indian people are in a cabal to hold me down specifically!”

Are you saying Hollywood is in Israel?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
That George Floyd lawsuit is going to be a trainwreck.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
when do you think he's gonna start talking about gang stalking (gangs talking)?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

kntfkr posted:

Has he talked about "Jewish satellites reading people/his thoughts?" yet? Feel that would definitely be first if he goes down that route.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

kntfkr posted:

It would be more accurate to say God is commanding his chosen ones to bring about the end of the world instead of wasting their time gangstalking individuals. Unfortunately for Kanye, God's chosen ones are actually Trump, Putin, Xi, and their supporters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I just remembered something, maybe the only time I've ever wantonly misused the word 'nazi' to describe someone: In like ninth grade this girl in band class was being really rude and controlling and I called her a nazi, and she wrecked me in front of the whole group like "do you understand what you're saying? I can't be a nazi! I'M BLACK!" and anyway I wonder how she feels about all of this