Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Palestine/Israel thread: Boy die because of two old books!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Rutibex posted:

I'm not super familiar with the Koran but I'm pretty sure the old testament has lots of examples of doing conquest and genocide in the holyland

Yeah but a big contention between Zionists and Anti-Zionist religious Jews is that the book says to wait for the return and not force it.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

MonsieurChoc posted:

Yeah but a big contention between Zionists and Anti-Zionist religious Jews is that the book says to wait for the return and not force it.

I dont think theological arguments should have irl material consequences and part of any leftist project should be to remove religious freaks from wielding political power forever!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Terminal autist posted:

I dont think theological arguments should have irl material consequences and part of any leftist project should be to remove religious freaks from wielding political power forever!

My argument is that the conflict over the middle east is not driven by "old books" or theology, but rather by material concerns. It is simply colonialism.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

palestine/israel thread: boy died because of unresolved dialectical contradictions!

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
god i hate this bitch why does florida create the worst people
https://twitter.com/RepDWStweets/status/1572658173793767425?s=20&t=qisWuLvk9AZIl9_5f2c7PQ

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/kthalps/status/1575696631218872320?s=20&t=0P4GXigq82RwC6q1vpJaog

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/RayGoldfield/status/1572662410879832065

https://twitter.com/RayGoldfield/status/1572684473631739906

https://twitter.com/RayGoldfield/status/1573136066005041158

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1579913774966112257?s=20&t=v5R5JzzfatwM36VzG76UhA

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
weird they would let Jordan Peterson into the country after he talked so much about "the Jewish question"

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Rutibex posted:

weird they would let Jordan Peterson into the country after he talked so much about "the Jewish question"

they had gorka at the wailing wall. they love nazis & antisemites and vice versa. the Israeli news media literally had "are those azov folks really nazis?" segments when ukraine started going off.

Bear Retrieval Unit has issued a correction as of 13:50 on Oct 12, 2022

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
israelis have loved ukraine ever since they declared open season on jews and killed those guys evacuating in a convoy flying an israeli flag. nazis abroad means that jews abroad are being punished for their refusal to live in israel

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

how can you be an ethnic state and democratic. that does not work.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Zerg Mans posted:

how can you be an ethnic state and democratic. that does not work.

Debbie is very VERY dumb.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1582326566927085569?s=20&t=ZT0IgqmNcozkoBQx9P0aqQ

DTI times a million.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

DTI times a million.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TheCradleMedia/status/1582706884477214720

Executions please!!!!!!!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol at the two anime shirt guys handcuffed together

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

i say swears online posted:

lol at the two anime shirt guys handcuffed together

spy fashion news: black turtle necks are out, ahegao shirts are in.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
What were they doing, forging passports? Or was it something more sinister like funding terror groups?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mister Speaker posted:

What were they doing, forging passports? Or was it something more sinister like funding terror groups?

no they were kidnapping palestinian tech guys lol

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Oh drat lol, yeah that's capital punishment territory. Wonder who's gonna get them out of it!

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

just loving WHY??? what emotion could you have in that situation justifies to yourself its ok to act like this?
Did that boy gently caress his mom? was his dad killed by a small bike?

Edit:
the IDF guy looks like 18 or some poo poo

Seatbelts has issued a correction as of 06:12 on Oct 20, 2022

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Seatbelts posted:

just loving WHY??? what emotion could you have in that situation justifies to yourself its ok to act like this?

Edit:

it’s easy to justify this to yourself if you’re a racial supremacist religious fanatic society apartheid state like the Israelis out to wipe out another group of people from the face as an ideological goal.

the Israelis want the Palestinians gone, full stop, so they will do anything no matter how cruel and petty to make life as miserable as possible for the Palestinians so that they either leave, die or both.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
goddamn the Israelis must really love car culture huh

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

it’s easy to justify this to yourself if you’re a racial supremacist religious fanatic society apartheid state like the Israelis out to wipe out another group of people from the face as an ideological goal.

the Israelis want the Palestinians gone, full stop, so they will do anything no matter how cruel and petty to make life as miserable as possible for the Palestinians so that they either leave, die or both.

I could understand how someone could get all hosed up psychological and end up hating an adult person that hates you without that person understanding that they are hosed in the head; but that a loving CHILD he must be like 4-5.

Thats like some goofy D list super-villain poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

lmao

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Seatbelts posted:

I could understand how someone could get all hosed up psychological and end up hating an adult person that hates you without that person understanding that they are hosed in the head; but that a loving CHILD he must be like 4-5.

I mean you’d be surprised how quickly you can get a person to justify killing kids when you’re literally taught from birth that an entire group of people must be destroyed so that your people can thrive and have more living space and resources.

Israel is the blueprint for what 21st century bald faced fascism and colonialism looks like.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Seatbelts posted:

Edit:

If given the choice he would have simply killed the kid, this was the cruelest option available to him

Rutibex has issued a correction as of 09:35 on Oct 20, 2022

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Seatbelts posted:

but it's Palestinians who teach their kids to hate Israelis irrationally, right? I think I read that in a Haaretz opinion piece once

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

The israelis I've met all seem to, actually

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
good morning death to all zionists

kill every single person in the IDF

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
forgot to post this here, australia did something non-bad in global geopolitics!?!?!?

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

Someone post this video on the NUMTOT Facebook.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I remember after ww2 all the German settlers who lived in conquered land where kicked out and not considered civilians because they were facilitating the Nazis.

But Hamas are terrorists

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

if only they had a more kosher name like pastramas

droll
Jan 9, 2020

by Azathoth

Real hurthling! posted:

if only they had a more kosher name like pastramas

Pastramas no harm us

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

crepeface posted:

forgot to post this here, australia did something non-bad in global geopolitics!?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1582665587209428993?cxt=HHwWgoDTvev94PYrAAAA