Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRHxR6cQ/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

very relevant post in the kanye goes death con 3 on jews theread

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Buschmaki posted:

Anyway, here is something I made 2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT2ys2QvJOY

Ray J has never taken an L

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you mean johnson?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Anyone who supports Trump most likely has a subconscious desire to see him just burn everything down because that's what God* wants him to do.

*replace God with Putin if you're an atheist

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Kanye for PM.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

goatface posted:

Kanye for PM.

At this point, he is bigoted enough.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is this the guy that south park lampooned like 15 years ago

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

GolfHole posted:

is this the guy that south park lampooned like 15 years ago

is this really your only context for one of the most famous musicians of the last 20 years?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
No, it's Ye "Kanye" West.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Caesar Saladin posted:

is this really your only context for one of the most famous musicians of the last 20 years?

lol calssic "i am wholly oblivious to even the most pervasive pop culture" gbs guy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Or more properly, Þe "Kanye" West.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Caesar Saladin posted:

He remixed that Ray Charles song too

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

https://twitter.com/DailyLoud/status/1582856617745334272

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I remember years ago seeing Kanye rap on the Chappelle Show when he was still relatively unknown. I don't think he rapped about the international Jewish conspiracy, but tbqh it was a long time ago so I may have just forgotten.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I remember years ago seeing Kanye rap on the Chappelle Show when he was still relatively unknown. I don't think he rapped about the international Jewish conspiracy, but tbqh it was a long time ago so I may have just forgotten.

Didn't Chappelle also turn out to be a bigot?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Chappelle spoke about meeting him the first time and he was already arrogant and insane, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4SYIfhzMmU&t=247s

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Yaldabaoth posted:

Didn't Chappelle also turn out to be a bigot?

did he?

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
In both cases its like you scratch a Stay Woke guy and you find a Hotep

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

ElGroucho posted:

Ray J has never taken an L

Incorrect lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsFTot6Ck4

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Kanye is live if you want to waste your time in the mind of an insane moron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojh4tl6XtRI

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Isn't that just some restream of an earlier interview to try and scam bitcoin

lol yep:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
He's using the "comedy isn't supposed to have boundaries" fundamental to fuel his routine which now focuses an absurd amount on the transgender issue. I was kind of torn on it at first because I'm a sheltered idiot, but it seems pretty clear to me now that he's using the "one of my best friends was transgender" to give himself a free pass while painting himself the victim. There's a lot more to it though, so don't take my word for it. But one piece of context is he came out in defense of J.K. Rowling with the quote, "I'm team TERF".

I don't view Chappelle as cut and dry as Gervais, who is transparently using that fundamental to be a bigot. When you focus that percentage of your time slot to making fun of transgender people, it speaks everything everyone needs to know about what's going on with you. Once I realized Gervais' whole shtick is "I have to find the thing in the world that is most controversial right now and upset people about it" without considering the impact it has, he lost all relevance to me.

With Chappelle I think the criticism against some of his early initial jokes just sent him into retaliatory mode and he never powered off. Very Trumpian, ala Obama roasting him breaking his brain and setting him on a lifelong path of vengeance.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Toxic Mental posted:

Isn't that just some restream of an earlier interview to try and scam bitcoin

lol yep:

it's like i'm back in jita 4-4

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Kanye wests brain got permanently broken when kim kardashian left him for a skinny white crackhead like Pete Davidson

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Correct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JfKDt9KsF4

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Jelly posted:

He's using the "comedy isn't supposed to have boundaries" fundamental to fuel his routine which now focuses an absurd amount on the transgender issue. I was kind of torn on it at first because I'm a sheltered idiot, but it seems pretty clear to me now that he's using the "one of my best friends was transgender" to give himself a free pass while painting himself the victim. There's a lot more to it though, so don't take my word for it. But one piece of context is he came out in defense of J.K. Rowling with the quote, "I'm team TERF".

I don't view Chappelle as cut and dry as Gervais, who is transparently using that fundamental to be a bigot. When you focus that percentage of your time slot to making fun of transgender people, it speaks everything everyone needs to know about what's going on with you. Once I realized Gervais' whole shtick is "I have to find the thing in the world that is most controversial right now and upset people about it" without considering the impact it has, he lost all relevance to me.

With Chappelle I think the criticism against some of his early initial jokes just sent him into retaliatory mode and he never powered off. Very Trumpian, ala Obama roasting him breaking his brain and setting him on a lifelong path of vengeance.

dang that sucks I guess he's a hack now, shame

Spark It 420
Oct 11, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
He has been for about 5 years

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

MLSM posted:

Kanye wests brain got permanently broken when kim kardashian left him for a skinny white crackhead like Pete Davidson

Pete Davidson has dated Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, and Kate Beckinsale. So he must have a big floppy donkey dick, right?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Cacator posted:

Pete Davidson has dated Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, and Kate Beckinsale. So he must have a big floppy donkey dick, right?

I'm going to rightfully assume none of those idiots have any sort of taste, so I'm going with yes.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Cacator posted:

this is such a man thing to think lol. hmmm must be a big gianbtic hog these vapid whores are after, no other reason i can think of a beautiful woman would be attracted to a man

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Cacator posted:

They're attracted to the Borderline Personality Disorder

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Cacator posted:

Maybe, but the 'malnourished goblin line cook' aesthetic seems to be really hot right now.

Pete has been staying mostly quiet about the whole 'Kanye being libellous and threatening' thing, rightfully so as I think he's actually gotten some death threats from psycho fans. I don't even know if those text message conversations he posted between him and West were real. But he did have a pretty good bit about it in his (otherwise mediocre) standup special on Netflix: "I had an AIDS scare this year. Wow, what's going on in your life, are you sharing needles or having tons of unprotected sex? No, Kanye told me I had AIDS."

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this is such a man thing to think lol. hmmm must be a big gianbtic hog these vapid whores are after, no other reason i can think of a beautiful woman would be attracted to a man

Speaking as a man, that's the only reason why I'd want to date him :shrug:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Maybe he's got a really good manager.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ray J owning Fabolous is like saying puke smells better than diarrhea

It's not really a challenge, except puke doesn't lie about how much money, cars and women it has

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmV5yrIsio

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Bad Purchase posted:

it's like i'm back in jita 4-4

That reminds me, a general term for making money in Eve Online was "Jewing." Not sure if that was a Goonswarm exclusive or if it was game-wide. :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Animal-Mother posted:

That reminds me, a general term for making money in Eve Online was "Jewing." Not sure if that was a Goonswarm exclusive or if it was game-wide. :shepicide:

no it was game-wide.