Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Stux posted:

im sure if you can contort the person telling off americans into being problematic and evil if you keep going. youre nearly there.

Woosh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I wish my feet could handle doing exercises in place because Ring Fit was really cool as a supplemental workout thing but my horrible horrible feet couldn’t handle it. :(

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

We need some sort of way to end the English Language

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

haha what posted:

oh my god shut upppp

e: directed at u, rarity

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Gaius Marius posted:

We need some sort of way to end the English Language

wolbachia

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

fridge corn posted:

What about ppl who can speak english but are currently speaking a different language at the time. Insect?

Kamiya used the epithet "insect" to refer specifically to people who tweet at him while completely ignoring his tweets and "rules". Which also includes "don't tweet at me about games that aren't Platinum's IP, like MGR:R".

most multilingual people, french, etc are not hamburger-brained badly enough to send random incoherent VIDEO GAME!!!? tweets to some guy who doesn't even speak the same language as them.
but if they did do that, or if they asked about raiden metalgear even in japanese, he'd call them an insect and block them too

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Yes, what fools these Twitter users are... using Twitter as intended. drat.

Twitter loving sucks and turns everyone into assholes.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
I thought he meant insect like flies buzzing around him annoyingly

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

He meant insect as in he hates all Americans and wants America to die. Or maybe he didn't mean that.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

mutata posted:

Yes, what fools these Twitter users are... using Twitter as intended. drat.

Twitter loving sucks and turns everyone into assholes.

If I wanted to tweet at somebody whose language I don't speak I would perform the basic courtesy of shittily auto-translating my message first

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

He wants Americans to be American'ts

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Gaius Marius posted:

He wants Americans to be American'ts

Sega does what American't

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

mutata posted:

He meant insect as in he hates all Americans and wants America to die. Or maybe he didn't mean that.

An understandable view

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

If I wanted to tweet at somebody whose language I don't speak I would perform the basic courtesy of shittily auto-translating my message first

Well the joke would be on you because "insect" actually refers to anyone that uses Twitter lol .

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
If you were an insect what insect would you be, i would be a stink bug

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1583111436057817089?t=wFm-oSOGxlkafplrtSXNrw&s=19

The PSP remake of Digimon World 1 is coming to Switch and PC

rox
Sep 7, 2016

i would be a moth because im very interested in bright lights

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Technically that's the PSVita pseudo psequel to Digimon World 1. The PSP remake got ported to the 3DS but never came here.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

that isnt a remake, its a sequel that was on ps4 already

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
pictured: a brave Poster rescuing an innocent twitter user from kamiya's wrath

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

There's too many Digimon Worlds, dangit

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I finished Mirror's Edge, it was far too short and it was frustrating in moments but dammit I want more. I want lots lots more :cry:

That final shot of Faith and Kate as Still Alive drops :discourse:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Wow I guess someone doesn't want to hear my thoughts about all their favourite old games

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Rarity posted:

I finished Mirror's Edge, it was far too short and it was frustrating in moments but dammit I want more. I want lots lots more :cry:

oo i noticed this on gamepass and i've always been slightly intrigued by the thought of a first person parkour style game

lord knows why i never bought it on 360, it seemed to be one of those games you'd see half a dozen copies in CEX usually about a fiver each

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

mutata posted:

Same

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Rarity posted:

They released (free?!) DLC courses that all looked like this and they're fun but pretty brutal if you're going for the highest ranks

praying for Mirror's 3dge

e: actually there were other time trials too, these were the "pure time trial" ones they released also they weren't free i lied

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Oct 20, 2022

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
My 360 doesn't go online :negative:

Anyway next up I'm hoping my brain has sorted itself out enough to go back to Nuts and Bolts :toot:

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

the ff16 trailer they just released made me hoot and holler. can't wait to watch these dudes devour the scenery with faux shakespearian dialogue (i'm being sincere btw)

rox
Sep 7, 2016

sincerity ftw

post with love in ur heart

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Volte posted:

An American

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Volte posted:

Pill bugs are pretty cool

rox
Sep 7, 2016

maybe a bee because i also dance 2 communicate

so many good bugs 2 choose from

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Everyone is scared of spiders, but being one would be pretty sick.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Whizzing Wizard posted:

the ff16 trailer they just released made me hoot and holler. can't wait to watch these dudes devour the scenery with faux shakespearian dialogue (i'm being sincere btw)

It's giving me strong FF12 vibes so if it's that kinda setting with tighter combat and characters I'm totally sold

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
5 days

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Electric Phantasm posted:

Everyone is scared of spiders, but being one would be pretty sick.

That’s cheating, spiders are just lil guys and not insects.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Man remember when people would post their Wordle score every day? So obnoxious, today I got it in 4

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

Man remember when people would post their Wordle score every day? So obnoxious, today I got it in 4

Wordle 488 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:smug:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

If you were an insect would you want to have sex with others of your species? Or would you still have your human sense of propriety?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

how do I answer if I, hypothetically, wanted to gently caress bugs already