Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It’s off maxey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

cursed franchise

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Embiid needs to take a week off

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

maybe the sixers will be this years the celtics

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah I mean it is October

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
harden looking this good tonight gives me a slight bit of hope

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

trade embiid

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’d fire rivers now

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I thought they changed the foul rule but I guess I didn’t read closet enough

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

loquacius posted:

It continues to perplex me how unbothered Euph is by huge dudes being able to give people concussions and CTE with impunity given how angry he is about normal-sized dudes accidentally touching each other's hands at the wrong time

I guess this is what comes of being a fan of a team that prominently features Joel Embiid for so long

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trade embiid

(this is still a gdt post )

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
there should be a tournament for the lottery picks this year between all the low seeded teams

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i just watched the highlights. the game was closer than it sounded by reading this thread. if embiid irons it out a bit he’ll be a great 3rd option for the sixers, they should definitely make the playoffs this year

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

euphronius posted:

I’d fire rivers now

The best time to fire Doc is yesterday, the second best time is today, the third best time is tomorrow.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dreylad posted:

there should be a tournament for the lottery picks this year between all the low seeded teams

Highest pick to the first round loser with the lowest overall score would be hilarious

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

trade embiid for a center right now

They need a better center like Nikola Jokic

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Highest pick to the first round loser with the lowest overall score would be hilarious

lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yossarian-22 posted:

They need a better center like Nikola Jokic

swap him for brook lopez maybe

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

philly fans

a new study bible! posted:

They also have a former MVP with a full offseason and camp playing with Embiid, a genuinely ascendent star in Maxey, and what might be the best fourth option in the league in Harris. They also have a legit bench and will clearly be one of the best teams in the league this season.

euphronius posted:

I mean besides Giannis and embiid there isn’t anyone better than horford Now and he’s like 34 . maybe Bam.

he’s severely underrated

after two out of 82 games

euphronius posted:

Trade embiid

(this is still a gdt post )

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

guys you almost beat the bucks with embiid playing a complete garbage game and harden looks great. this is the best possible 0-2 start you can have

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

yeah the sixers are one of the best last place nba teams ever

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

losing it over 0-2 in a non-NFL sport is like forfeiting a game of chess because you lost a pawn

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yossarian-22 posted:

losing it over 0-2 in a non-NFL sport is like forfeiting a game of chess because you lost a pawn

no it’s worse. at the top level chess players might actually resign if they blunder away a pawn because they’re probably going to lose

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

lol true, it's more like forfeiting after you took too long to make your opening move or something

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

the [former?] world champion of chess recently forfeited after not losing even a single piece so apparently it's a valid strategy

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

yah well his strategy was trying to kill another mans career with cheating allegations. not to win that match

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

maybe giannis and jrue had anal beads that recorded the philly offensive gameplan today

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

sounds like doc could pick up some new strategies from him

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Yossarian-22 posted:

maybe giannis and jrue had anal beads that recorded the philly offensive gameplan today

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

went to the union game to see a good team play and win. sounds like i missed a loser team losing?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

lmao the Lakers guards. Westbrick is 0-9 and Nunn is 0-7. At least AD looks good

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Oh Christ, I guess AD hurt himself again

Well that's the end of the Lakers' season. Maybe Adam Silver will fix the draft so they get Vic

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

lakers' first round pick this year has pick swap rights owed to the pelicans from the anthony davis trade

i don't know what team would part with a lottery projected pick this year.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lakers have a killer trade piece to offer to any tanking team

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Centers are garbage, build around the best PF available

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Shear Modulus posted:

lakers have a killer trade piece to offer to any tanking team

drat that statline is fully sick

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I'm happy for Ben Simmons that Westbrook exists and takes away some of the negative attention on him

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

lakers' first round pick this year has pick swap rights owed to the pelicans from the anthony davis trade

i don't know what team would part with a lottery projected pick this year.

I'm glad of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

its kinda scary to think, ben simmons is only just now entering his prime. he might get even better this year