Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

apatheticman posted:

https://twitter.com/ABDanielleSmith/status/1582511879414743041?s=20&t=crZZE01Dz7u9Y1sCPbrF_g

See all you have to do is bully her for 72 hours and she shits out a statement with zero introspection.

lmao did she really talk poo poo about Ukraine just before trying to become premier of province in the prairies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

apatheticman posted:

https://twitter.com/ABDanielleSmith/status/1582511879414743041?s=20&t=crZZE01Dz7u9Y1sCPbrF_g

See all you have to do is bully her for 72 hours and she shits out a statement with zero introspection.

bullying works

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:45 on Oct 29, 2022

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

Dreylad posted:

lmao did she really talk poo poo about Ukraine just before trying to become premier of province in the prairies?

she is very stupid

I know people often like to think of their political enemies as stupid, but she's the real deal

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Dreylad posted:

Both via posting and via video!

Shes very dumb!

Crow Buddy
Oct 30, 2019

Guillotines?!? We don't need no stinking guillotines!

Futanari Damacy posted:

Indeed, this was the whole premise of settling virulent anti-communists on the prairies during the post-war period, to bully the extant leftist movements out of existence... :eng101:

Look at who you are defending here for fucks sake.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Theyre going to crack down pretty hard now that a Mountie got stabbed eh?

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

Crow Buddy posted:

Look at who you are defending here for fucks sake.

op may not have been entirely serious likening danielle smith to an extant leftist movement

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I'm not likening one thing to another. It's a reach to make that connection for sure

Leftist movements are good, that lady is bad, Nazis are always poo poo :)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dreylad posted:

I looked it up and back in April she said Ukraine should agree to neutrality in exchange for peace

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Theres a Canadian from Vancouver on 90 Day Fianc who is tatted up with Ustase symbols, and is apparently active in the BC Croatian community.

:canada:

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Frosted Flake posted:

Theres a Canadian from Vancouver on 90 Day Fianc who is tatted up with Ustase symbols, and is apparently active in the BC Croatian community.

:canada:

Look maybe it's just a small youthful indiscretion and the tattoo artist inverted the checker pattern accidentally and-

uhhhhhhhh

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i pointed out to my friend that his cousin's new boyfriend had both a white power symbol and a covered swastika tattoo after we met them over thanksgiving.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol wtf

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

infernal machines posted:

i pointed out to my friend that his cousin's new boyfriend had both a white power symbol and a covered swastika tattoo after we met them over thanksgiving.

if they're the same boyfriend next get together, give them the benefit of the doubt given they've covered that poo poo up

immediately sever if they bring up joe rogan

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
:shrug:

individually a volknot or a sonnerad would be questionable enough, both on a white guy from quebec, eh. i guess the actual swastika was a bit too much and had to get filled in though.

given the cousin in question's personal history, it probably won't be the same boyfriend next year. but if it is, i'm sure i can make things uncomfortable by asking.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lol gently caress the bcndp, they're disqualifying Anjali Appadurai tomorrow

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/d_demelis/status/1582527196958031873?t=-ihop_5hHHr5PlPA3LpcDw&s=19

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:45 on Oct 29, 2022

megahtz
Jun 24, 2020

by Hand Knit
how full are tankie pamps now that generaloberst freeland has announced her doctrine to avoid trade with china

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
sounds good to me, less competition from China means more work for machinists

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

megahtz posted:

how full are tankie pamps now that generaloberst freeland has announced her doctrine to avoid trade with china

Love it. I would gladly die for Sore Loser Island.

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

eXXon posted:

Look maybe it's just a small youthful indiscretion and the tattoo artist inverted the checker pattern accidentally and-

uhhhhhhhh

almost every Croatian church in Canada has the white square first checker (aka the ustasha one)

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:44 on Oct 29, 2022

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

https://twitter.com/desneiges987/status/1582529634637615104

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

"1/2 Price"
Tuesdays

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

gently caress UNVAXXED SPERM

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

no, I dont think I will

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/richardzussman/status/1582959543843450880

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

I knew the fix was in when they announced they were deliberating using only the fossil fuel lobby's "report" and not allowing Appadurai to attend or defend herself, but it's still breathtakingly shortsighted.

Eby probably would have beat her in a leadership election! He was well liked and she only led in new memberships sign ups, he still had some of those and who knows how many old members' votes. But they sunk him, just to torpedo her outside chance, on a single lobbyist bitch's say-so lmao

Eby is pretty smart and experienced but he doesn't have enough of the charm to spin this one, I don't think. Kevin Falcon is having a good night, rip bc

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

or maybe the far left environmentalist rump will be a non factor once again in 2024

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
this would never happen in alberta

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I love that the only time the NDP is able to organize and exert authority is poo poo like this, exactly like UK Labour.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

The ANDP candidate running against Smith in my riding, Gwendolyn Dirk, is getting all her printing materials done at our shop, she's a nice lady and I hope she manages to split enough with the Alberta Party candidate to keep Smith out of the seat.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/d_demelis/status/1583801338034462720?t=mIZlFaxcvjYHWPrrDkAXBg&s=19

Get a HELOC for the million dollar property and buy a 1.5m dollar property, duh

megahtz
Jun 24, 2020

by Hand Knit
I'm assuming that's gross income.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:44 on Oct 29, 2022

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!

megahtz posted:

I'm assuming that's gross income.

all income is gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Futanari Damacy posted:

They say prices could crash as much as 20%, which is just enough to help some people and also enough to completely ruin the others :capitalism:

https://twitter.com/RE_MarketWatch/status/1583645408504741888?t=eU_2UElVuMAlIBV27HIQOA&s=19