Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Vim Fuego posted:

He did transition tho

The daddy's lil monster t shirt gets me every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there is no reason for cheney grifters to discontinue their grift until the last democrat overdoses on wine

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Vim Fuego posted:

He did transition tho

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

He did transition tho

It is abject cowardice to spoiler this.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

It is abject cowardice to spoiler this.

What about the rest of the series

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
[succ] very problematic (war crimes)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I am now content.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
very problematic (war crimes) is some trump tweet grammar

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nichael posted:

Right, it's very odd. Liberals perhaps say it out of residual buyer's remorse over how 2020's primaries went down, and a desire for President Mayor Pete or The Klob. I don't get how others arrive to this point of view.

Also, my best friend and I have identical politics, but he always goes on about how he thinks Biden didn't want to run in 2020 and had to be convinced. And I'm always left being :thunk:. Of course he wanted to run, this is all he ever wanted. Biden adn Trump are virtually identical in blind ambition and apathy on actual beliefs. Also they are both teetotalers which is a huge red flag.

A lot (see: all) of the libs had this fanfiction in their head that Good Ol' Grampa Joe was going to be the big decorum grandpa that would fix the mess made by the BAD ORANGE MAN and then hand the reins to someone who ticked more minority boxes after a single term of unmitigated return to pre-covid status quo.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Absolutely loving pathetic

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

loving bens hatsune miku binder, thats a good callback

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the_steve posted:

A lot (see: all) of the libs had this fanfiction in their head that Good Ol' Grampa Joe was going to be the big decorum grandpa that would fix the mess made by the BAD ORANGE MAN and then hand the reins to someone who ticked more minority boxes after a single term of unmitigated return to pre-covid status quo.

as usual, it's an active and willful (faux) ignorance of decades of behavioral patterns counter to this. it's almost like you don't have to look very far to determine joe biden is a bad!

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I swear he just comes to in the reagan years on a regular basis

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Grand Bargain 2.0 going to be so good. I cannot wait for the new "needs skin in the game" talking point.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

500 good dogs posted:

finally some IK-ing I don't hate

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

We don't actually have a debt limit because we raise the debt limit every time we come close to hitting it. It's just a political tool given to the opposition party which basically only the republicans are willing to use effectively.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

500 good dogs posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Vim Fuego posted:

It's just a political tool given to the opposition party which basically only the republicans are willing to use effectively.

many such cases

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
No, (mildly chuckles) that'd be irresponsible.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

mystes posted:

The debt ceiling is like buying stuff on a credit card and then being like "hmm... now that the bill came I'm not sure I want to pay for that"

It's loving stupid but maybe most americans would actually think that's a good idea if they understood it, who knows

Disagree - The left lost the messaging on the inflation, unfortunately. We were doing so well with worker's rights and increasing wages. We should've made fun graphics about which companies are increasing their prices for corporate profit, maybe spread some sort of r/anticonsume meme.

I hope that the general public doesn't walk away from 2022 thinking that "Well, this is what happens when you increase wages and give hand outs."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RealityWarCriminal posted:

No, (mildly chuckles) you see, I have the Chaos Emeralds.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

sleep with the vicious posted:

Disagree - The left lost the messaging on the inflation, unfortunately. We were doing so well with worker's rights and increasing wages. We should've made fun graphics about which companies are increasing their prices for corporate profit, maybe spread some sort of r/anticonsume meme.

I hope that the general public doesn't walk away from 2022 thinking that "Well, this is what happens when you increase wages and give hand outs."

The general public will 100% walk away from 2022 thinking that "Well, this is what happens when you give in to those radical leftists"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I enjoy coconut vegan whip cream and almond vegan whip cream. I'm a radical leftist.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Excelzior posted:

The general public will 100% walk away from 2022 thinking that "Well, this is what happens when you give in to those radical leftists"

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

500 good dogs posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/profgalloway/status/1582487937870069760

That is very grim

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

awful

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Smythe posted:

Something awful

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm pretty grateful to have met people through Bernie nonsense. There's nothing that accelerates my own major depression more than loneliness, and at the very least the Bernie stuff helped me dodge that in the last few years.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/what_brought_me/status/1583578540678664193?s=20&t=QJjrj8d4yy9gRlRVLcGDDA

wow

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

if you want friends, just be rich

bing bing bong bong so simple

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

post/username combo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/POTUS/status/1583941266479280128

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Nichael posted:

They only hire ambitious Ducklos and brain tumors.

I'd love to get quantum leaped into ducklos brain tumor, make him incontinent

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Phone posted:

you're helping the rethuglicans

rethuglikkkan'ts

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Oh God I can't wait

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Me, on November 8

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Nichael posted:

I hope THEE Liz Cheney stomps on my balls while I'm high on my Adderall pens.

edit: edited this post to add her requisite "thee"

Brother, save a pen for me.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dixon Chisholm posted:

I'd love to get quantum leaped into ducklos brain tumor, make him incontinent

make?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

suck the poo poo directly out of our collective assholes, grandpa